Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) (99804 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
emmabest2000:
These ones don chop bellyful and start playing with death

Overfeed little brats grin

Lols like you know, na she chop pass for house

1 Like

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:
Police suppose arrest her small

She's in cell
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:21pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:
God save us from evil children

We are still shocked... Never knew there was an intelligent demon in the house
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
addicted268:
That's a very rough play.did she stop for one second to think how her mother felt when she got the news? God abeg no gimme this kain pikin o

Her mother? She put everyone of us in serious problem. There's more to the story. My cousin loosed her job on this matter
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
jaxxy:
Either she was maltreated at home or she lost her damn mind. The communication level with her family seems terrible.

No one maltreated her. We took good care of her that you would never know she was a domestic maid. We trained her too. Supplied her needs Infact we call her accountant because she was the one in care of the house money - fuel, food and miscellaneous money was in her care. We barely at home so she was in charge not until my sister passed on February. That's the corpse she impersonated. We are sincerely shocked
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
scoundrel:
It's obvious she spent her period of 'death' in a guy's house. These small girls, sha.

No she was at home
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:27pm On May 19, 2020
wisdomkid:

Do you know what she is passing through?
No one with a complete mind will EVER run away from a loving and caring family.
We should always think FIRST what others are going through, before criticizing.

Maybe she's been r@ped by the father/brother and no one is saying anything.
OR maybe they are against her relationship *etc*

Someone under my watch and care never went through anything. Read my comments on it. I will post the true story tomorrow...
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Roozzaay(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
Maggi na useless girl o, it's high time men of NPF stop treating petitions involving adult girls whereabout with utmost priority. Those girls can follow preeq enter Atlantic ocean undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
Kingxiee:
Funny enough we're from the same clan.. A village name Oju, Ojenya, in Benue State...

The family had started contributing money already to convey her corpse home.

Before the news broke out that she had come out alive from her place of hidden.

I've really had bad experiences from girls from Oju. Sorry to say but really bad experience that I run far from any of them...That corpse belongs to my sister. Never knew people impersonate dead bodies SMH
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:34pm On May 19, 2020
I think maybe she wants to jappa from this country and doesn't want her family to know yet....... that's what my head is saying and my fingers typed it.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

No one maltreated her. We took good care of her that you would never know she was a domestic maid. We trained her too. Supplied her needs Infact we call her accountant because she was the one in care of the house money - fuel, food and miscellaneous money was in her care. We barely at home so she was in charge not until my sister passed on February. That's the corpse she impersonated. We are sincerely shocked

Do u know her personally?? Why wud she impersonate a corpse? Why didn’t she open up to the family about her whereabouts?

Anyways from her pix I was going to add she looks bipolar or the hysterical type. Just my intuitions tho.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by asogo1: 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
24kmagic:
Girls and preek
Just because she wants to go and collect preeq, she had to fake her own death smh.

Skibii did it
Ryan T did it

Now Margaret Ikumu has just done it

All these Buhari people sef

These girls and PR**Q matter no be here oo.
But wait if
Skibii did it
Ryan T did it
why will Margret Ikumu not did it
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Iwo lo sope boseri niyen na, afterall onígbá lo n pe igba e ni àkárábá ti a fi n figba naa kólè

this your yoruba ati ami grin

se o gbo ti mo so pe ori jagajaga ni iwo ko lo so be ni. fi le be fun mi na. angry

Ogidan(Lion) oni se barber ki aja debe sope oun fe serun.

Meaning, If a lion open a barbing salon, dem no born dog well make hin say hin wan go barb for the salon grin

cheesy se owe leleyi abi aro so
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:46pm On May 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Do u know her personally?? Why wud she impersonate a corpse? Why didn’t she open up to the family about her whereabouts?

Anyways from her pix I was going to add she looks bipolar or the hysterical type. Just my intuitions tho.

She is our domestic maid. Well according to her, she sad she wanted her family to believe she was dead so she could start life afresh. Also she ended up implicating my cousin by impersonating her in disguise of her supposed friend. As in a fake account using my cousin photos to communicate with her family...her so called boyfriend aided her both of them are at the cell. We don't believe them anyway. Maggi is okay we still don't understand the objective behind her actions. Everyone is surprised...
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

She is our domestic maid. Well according to her, she sad she wanted her family to believe she was dead so she could start life afresh. Also she ended up implicating my cousin by impersonating her in disguise of her supposed friend. As in a fake account using my cousin photos to communicate with her family...her so called boyfriend aided her both of them are at the cell. We don't believe them anyway. Maggi is okay we still don't understand the objective behind her actions. Everyone is surprised...

She is young and hearing she connived with her boyfriend shows she was misled. She may want to have a new life or a better life which is understandable and good bt was going about it the completly wrong way. Bad influences from frnds. She will learn and hopefully she knows and acts better.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 12:07am On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

this your yoruba ati ami grin

Seems u re not yoruba, dat is why i was Putin the head-sign for u to distinguish properly

se o gbo ti mo so pe ori jagajaga ni iwo ko lo so be ni. fi le be fun mi na. angry
Ahaa, nigbawo ni mo so pe eyin e ri jagajaga, no b u show me an emoji with a dilapidated set of teeth wen i only asked for ur eji??
I asked...Eji e da?
And u replied...ohun ree(with an emoji filled with decayed teeth grin )
So how come am the one dat said ur eji is not fine??

cheesy se owe leleyi abi aro so

Ask Sunny Ade na. grin

Anyway, its akanlo ede(different slightly from proverb)

Solo: Botiwu kewure tobito,

Koda bo ju erin lo

Toba foju kan'kooko, oni lati pare

Chorus: Ogidan oni se barber, k'aja debe lo gerun.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Mjpem23(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2020
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by armadeo(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Mumu... undecided

One word describes the entire plot and plotter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:17am On May 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Seems u re not yoruba, dat is why i was Putin the head-sign for u to distinguish properly

yoruba ni mi jare. cool mi ranti bi ase ma nlo ami.

Ahaa, nigbawo ni mo so pe eyin e ri jagajaga, no b u show me an emoji with a dilapidated set of teeth wen i only asked for ur eji??
I asked...Eji e da?
And u replied...ohun ree(with an emoji filled with decayed teeth grin )
So how come am the one dat said ur eji is not fine??

ehn beeni. mo fi eji mi han e, se owa ye ko fi se yeye ni angry angry

Ask Sunny Ade na. grin

Anyway, its akanlo ede(different slightly from proverb)

Solo: Botiwu kewure tobito,

Koda bo ju erin lo

Toba foju kan'kooko, oni lati pare

Chorus: Ogidan oni se barber, k'aja debe lo gerun.

grin ossheyy musiikkian grin

oh akanlo ede (idioms). chaiiii moti gbagbe so many things ti mo ko ni yoruba class fa. cry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On May 20, 2020
Omo Ale

Smh
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by frozen70(f): 1:57am On May 20, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lady-whose-death-was-announced-by-friends-resurfaces/

That was an expensive joke form her and her friends

They need to be punished with jail
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by maggilove(f): 3:06am On May 20, 2020
illicit:
Fear any lady called Margaret o
Guy, why now? In fact I will start following you here now so that you will fear me.

1 Like

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 4:00am On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

yoruba ni mi jare. cool mi ranti bi ase ma nlo ami.

ehn beeni. mo fi eji mi han e, se owa ye ko fi se yeye ni angry angry

grin ossheyy musiikkian grin

oh akanlo ede (idioms). chaiiii moti gbagbe so many things ti mo ko ni yoruba class fa. cry

Hmmmmmmmm Iró bere, iro nla bere. Iro lodindi lodindi.

@firstline; oo ranti bi ase ma n lo ami ABI OO TIE FIGBAKAN MON RARA?? Ma paro oo, ti oo bamo maa ko e grin grin

@2ndline; Oofi eji han mi nao, eji ko niyen, eyin totira totitidin niyen.
Mo kan pity eni ti o hun se ifenukenu pelu e ni naw cheesy cheesy(she must realy b trying grin )

@lastline; O sure pe ogbagbe? Abi Oo mo nkankan nipa yoruba??
Se iwo to je wipe ti oga yoruba bawole sinu yara ikawe ni igbayen lomaa ranti pe o fe ra geisher ati sardine, fried coconut or indomie, ti oma lo ma fo fence kiri school grin grin grin
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Biafranguy1(m): 4:44am On May 20, 2020
Mere looking at this lady she looks like ghost honestly speaking. grin
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by megley(f): 5:17am On May 20, 2020
� � �

Really?

I'm Margaret too

Oya start running �
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Kimdhayor: 5:31am On May 20, 2020
This one Na yeye Child ooooo grin..what could have happen for her to act in such manners undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by abdullkabar(m): 5:32am On May 20, 2020
Person go read some news and weakness go just hold you lipsrsealed
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Mamabois77(f): 5:42am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=89741393]

you don't mean it!!!... was so worried when I saw the news.... she must sleep cell abeg
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Mamabois77(f): 5:46am On May 20, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

she's the real demon
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 20, 2020
Naija e go better. Call the love doctor on 07034930579

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by Slimranky(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
Girls and preek
Just because she wants to go and collect preeq, she had to fake her own death smh.

Skibii did it
Ryan T did it

RyanT did what?

Now Margaret Ikumu has just done it

All these Buhari people sef

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by adecz: 6:58am On May 20, 2020
sad

Death dey hungry her,
angry sad
I ask uncle 'Corona' to locate
her immediately & usher her into
the great beyond!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.