Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) (99815 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:14am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, abi,
Dat is d world i find mysef., tho i love doin it but just that body no b firewood.

Exactly. Jeje laye. Once there's life, there's hope jare.

OlawaleBammie:

Which pro??
I had D7 in yoruba soo pls endeavour to run for ur sanity..

Mo wi temi to o.

grin grin abeg teach am. D7 no mean. Me wey get A1 for yoruba wey don forget common ami. cry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:15am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Where does he stay?I still prefer a mature and well cultured lady like you,Vicks.

Ask him na. How am I supposed to know

Las Las I'll still call mods to ban you. angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:22am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Exactly. Jeje laye. Once there's life, there's hope jare.

grin grin abeg teach am. D7 no mean. Me wey get A1 for yoruba wey don forget common ami. cry

I hate teaching job joo
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I hate teaching job joo

grin grin toh
stubborngenius dont say I didnt do anything for you. I tried.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:28am On May 21, 2020
Obviously you tried recruiting a teacher who failed his own mother tongue.I want vickyrotex,the lady with A1 in yoruba.when do we start classes,please?
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:34am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Obviously you tried recruiting a teacher who failed his own mother tongue.I want vickyrotex,the lady with A1 in yoruba.when do we start classes,please?

How's D7 fail? Gerrarrahiaa jare. Show us your own result. angry angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:34am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin toh
stubborngenius dont say I didnt do anything for you. I tried.
U CAN DO BETTER, TEACH HIM KOGI YORUBA

I HEARD KOGI TYPE OF YORUBA DOESN'T COME WITH AMI.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:35am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol at failed his mother tongue.

But i cherish it more than any other language in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:38am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

How's D7 fail? Gerrarrahiaa jare. Show us your own result. angry angry
For me anything below B3 in your first language is failure,unless he didn't grow up in the west (which i believe cos he seems smart).He's an Engr. for a reason. Anyway are u teaching me or not?
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:39am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U CAN DO BETTER, TEACH HIM KOGI YORUBA

I HEARD KOGI TYPE OF YORUBA DOESN'T COME WITH AMI.

Wo, I no dey teach anything. That guy is just trolling.

In bold: is that so? I never knew that. That's interesting to know. See, I told you I'm not from Kogi.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:40am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
For me anything below B3 in your first language is failure,unless he didn't grow up in the west (which i believe cos he seems smart).He's an Engr. for a reason. Anyway are u teaching me or not?

No, I'm not. Go and sleep. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:44am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex this engr. have tried to know your state of origin.Just tell him and satisfy his curiousity.It's a faceless forum afterall.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:55am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
VickyRotex this engr. have tried to know your state of origin.Just tell him and satisfy his curiousity.It's a faceless forum afterall.

Pele oo agbejoro. AKA lawyer. angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:59am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pele oo agbejoro. AKA lawyer. angry
you Should really tell him.Anyway thanks i've learnt that Pele oo agbejoro=lawyer. Next Please
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:35am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

In bold: is that so? I never knew that. That's interesting to know. See, I told you I'm not from Kogi.

Maa tan ara e je, interesting ko.

Who told u kogi yoruba doesnt come with head sign??

Either kogi or kwara, Ijebu or the yoruba being spoken in brazil and benin republic, all yoruba carry sign ogbeni.

I said it before, you are not yoruba, u just lives among us and u re accustomed to the culture and doings.. U NO B YORUBA.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:39am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Wao bruv...!! I swear i love this from u. WE THE WESTERNERS ARE SMART.
Like seriously u have already made my day. Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Maa tan ara e je, interesting ko.

Who told u kogi yoruba doesnt come with head sign??

Either kogi or kwara, Ijebu or the yoruba being spoken in brazil and benin republic, all yoruba carry sign ogbeni.

angry angry
in bold: ahh shocked you're the one that said it na. read your last mention angry undecided

I said it before, you are not yoruba, u just lives among us and u re accustomed to the culture and doings.. U NO B YORUBA.

oda ni gbayen. since you've refused to believe me angry cry cry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 6:06pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry
in bold: ahh shocked you're the one that said it na. read your last mention angry undecided

oda ni gbayen. since you've refused to believe me angry cry cry

Odaa nigbayen!!.

But wait oo, how can someone be so ashamed/afraid(whichever the case grin) to showcase his hometown?? Even animals are proud of their kingdom talk more of human. undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Odaa nigbayen!!.

But wait oo, how can someone be so ashamed/afraid(whichever the case grin) to showcase his hometown?? Even animals are proud of their kingdom talk more of human. undecided

shocked angry angry
lol you missed the point. It's not about being ashamed or afraid. I've mentioned my state several times on this platform. Anyone that wants to do a recon can go ahead.
I just dont like being "compelled" to give out information when I'm not willing to.

I used "compelled" for lack of a better word. undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked angry angry
lol you missed the point. It's not about being ashamed or afraid. I've mentioned my state several times on this platform. Anyone that wants to do a recon can go ahead.
I just dont like being "compelled" to give out information when I'm not willing to.

I used "compelled" for lack of a better word. undecided

Hmm, am sorry for using those words, dont mind me rgat much.

I respect ur decision not to disclose ur area of residence or origin. Afterall u re not under any obligation to do such, its just that i wish to know and i can stil reiterate that.

Truly u might have say something about ur state of origin on dis platform but remember i was not party to that conversation.

Once again am sorry for using those words, maybe i didn't know the right word to use.

forgive.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, am sorry for using those words, dont mind me rgat much.

I respect ur decision not to disclose ur area of residence or origin. Afterall u re not under any obligation to do such, its just that i wish to know and i can stil reiterate that.

Truly u might have say something about ur state of origin on dis platform but remember i was not party to that conversation.

Once again am sorry for using those words, maybe i didn't know the right word to use.

forgive.

It's okay. Not offended. Life is not that hard cool

In bold: I meant, if I was ashamed/afraid of it, I wouldn't have said it on this platform.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 8:57pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

It's okay. Not offended. Life is not that hard cool

In bold: I meant, if I was ashamed/afraid of it, I wouldn't have said it on this platform.

Alright!!! i gat u!!!

Bawo ni day e?? emi ti pada sinu iyewu me oo
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Alright!!! i gat u!!!

Bawo ni day e?? emi ti pada sinu iyewu me oo

Good good. hehehe cool. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.