Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) (99816 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, sorry, am even tayad of typin yoruba, its not easy.

cheesy cheesy you see am na. But you try cool

Buh wait pls, what do u mean by reverse engineering, i studied engineering but my ogas never said anything like that to my hearing....and i dont understand the contest u re using it for.
grin grin It's like reverse psychology. (you know what that is ) in this context, you're calling several states that you think I'm from, and using the "prove me wrong" bait. Cos you anticipate that I will want to prove you wrong and tell you the state. O ti fail. tongue

And for wat i typed up there, its actually yoruba, at least i have my own identity of yoruba, we dont know urs tongue tongue tongue

But i care to know. Just tell me na before u go/stop conversation.

Identity master. cheesy that's ekiti you wrote. I later realized why it sounded familiar. before you conclude, I'm not from Ekiti. cheesy
Just forget about it. abi are we not one language again
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy you see am na. But you try cool

grin grin It's like reverse psychology. (you know what that is ) in this context, you're calling several states that you think I'm from, and using the "prove me wrong" bait. Cos you anticipate that I will want to prove you wrong and tell you the state. O ti fail. tongue

Identity master. cheesy that's ekiti you wrote. I later realized why it sounded familiar. before you conclude, I'm not from Ekiti. cheesy
Just forget about it. abi are we not one language again

Hey vicky, tell me where u hail from....pls i just care to know. Where are u from??

And for using reverse psychology...hmm, i didn't mean to use it as bait actually, it just panned out that way.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Gerrarraahiaa!
See as you dey tickle me, me too go tickle you o
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hey vicky, tell me where u hail from....pls i just care to know. Where are u from??

ma worry grin grin

And for using reverse psychology...hmm, i didn't mean to use it as bait actually, it just panned out that way.

it's okay. I understand. I'm not offended smiley
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
See as you dey tickle me, me too go tickle you o

stop to dey smoke osogbo weed, you no go hear. angry angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:35am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

ma worry grin grin

it's okay. I understand. I'm not offended smiley

Well, i give up...

Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:45am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Well, i give up...

Pele cool
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:47am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pele cool

U no dey sleep?? shocked shocked
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:49am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U no dey sleep?? shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy
Na your clone dey type abi?
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:50am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
Na your clone dey type abi?
My own get as e be joo, i have no options
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:56am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

My own get as e be joo, i have no options

No options kwa

Me too I have no options. undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:59am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

No options kwa

Me too I have no options. undecided

U dont know why i said dat do you??
You that u re in the comfort of your home rolling around all over ur mattress surface.

What a conversationist you are..!!!
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:05am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U dont know why i said dat do you??

What a conversationist you are..!!!

lol. I don't know. Why did you say that

You that u re in the comfort of your home rolling around all over ur mattress surface.

Na so. If I hear. grin grin
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 2:10am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol. I don't know. Why did you say that
Why did i say wat?

Calling u a great conversationist or...

The question i asked that did u know why i said dat?

Na so. If I hear. grin grin

U have already heard, no biggie...enjoy ursef.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:25am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Why did i say wat?

Calling u a great conversationist or...

The question i asked that did u know why i said dat?

U have already heard, no biggie...enjoy ursef.

Yes in bold. The question you asked.

Thanks cool you too.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:29am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks cool you too.
Vicks sleep never catch you?
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:31am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Vicks sleep never catch you?

Are you a monitoring spirit

Vamoose from this thread<<<<<<<<<<<<< angry angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 2:33am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks cool you too.

Yea, i have no option joo, i find mysef in a factory, am not a factory worker o, rather i came in with consignment late last night.
So i had to have my sleep inside the trailer just to pass the night.
But its difficult closing my eyes cus of the particles flying around the factory caused by the ever-active machineries.
Now all my lung and nose are filed to the brim undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:36am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Are you a monitoring spirit

Vamoose from this thread<<<<<<<<<<<<< angry angry
But I enjoy any thread you come on.what is vamoose in yoruba?
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:41am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Yea, i have no option joo, i find mysef in a factory, am not a factory worker o, rather i came in with consignment late last night.
So i had to have my sleep inside the trailer just to pass the night.
But its difficult closing my eyes cus of the particles flying around the factory caused by the ever-active machineries.
Now all my lung and nose are filed to the brim undecided lipsrsealed

Chaiii sorry about that cry cry I hope you get some time of rest to compensate for it.

Btw, nothing wrong with being a factory worker. cool
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:42am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
But I enjoy any thread you come on.what is vamoose in yoruba?

>>>>>>>>>Jade kuro ni bi ba yi. angry angry
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:45am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

>>>>>>>>>Jade kuro ni bi ba yi. angry angry
Wow! One word=six yoruba words.so what if I want to write you a letter?i guess I'll just buy an exercise book.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 2:46am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Chaiii sorry about that cry cry I hope you get sometime of rest to compensate for it.
If only my oga could allow, make i hear say a no appear for work one day, me sef no go enjoy dat day, my fon go ring til batry go flat grin

Btw, nothing wrong with being a factory worker. cool

Yea, am not saying its wrong doin it, and i didn't say am better off them.

Just dat a dey fear themgrin

I did it some years back and its hmmmmmmm.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:50am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If only my oga could allow, make i hear say a no appear for work one day, me sef no go enjoy dat day, my fon go ring til batry go flat grin

cheesy cheesy eyah. Anyways I guess the weekend is something to look forward to then.

Yea, am not saying its wrong doin it, and i didn't say am better off them.

Just dat a dey fear themgrin

I did it some years back and its hmmmmmmm.

lol cool. No worries. I'm not misinterpreting you. cool
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:52am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Wow! One word=six yoruba words.so what if I want to write you a letter?i guess I'll just buy an exercise book.

Nah, exercise book is too small, you'll need to have a paper mill in your house. undecided
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 2:54am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy eyah. Anyways I guess the weekend is something to look forward to then.

Yinmu..
Which weekend??!! Lol, maybe i wil have to put off my fons on sunday tho cus am realy tired and stressed.

Tho at that my oga may stil wanna pay an unnecessary visit to my apartment.

Woo wahala wa jaree grin grin grin
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:56am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nah, exercise book is too small, you'll need to have a paper mill in your house. undecided
Hmmm.I guess English will always be my saviour.I Still like yoruba folks even though I don't speak or understand their dialect,maybe one you'll teach me.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:06am On May 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Yinmu..
Which weekend??!! Lol, maybe i wil have to put off my fons on sunday tho cus am realy tired and stressed.

Tho at that my oga may stil wanna pay an unnecessary visit to my apartment.

Woo wahala wa jaree grin grin grin

shocked shocked ahhh oga ooo. grin grin off phone if its required.

Chaiii wahala wa looto. angry It's well smiley
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:07am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Hmmm.I guess English will always be my saviour.I Still like yoruba folks even though I don't speak or understand their dialect,maybe one you'll teach me.

Saviour kor. OlawaleBammie is a pro in yoruba, he can teach you.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:09am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Which pro??
I had D7 in yoruba soo pls endeavour to run for ur sanity..

Mo wi temi to o.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 3:10am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Where does he stay?I still prefer a mature and well cultured lady like you,Vicks.
Re: Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:11am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked ahhh oga ooo. grin grin off phone if its required.

Chaiii wahala wa looto. angry It's well smiley

Lol, abi,
Dat is d world i find mysef., tho i love doin it but just that body no b firewood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.