Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (50677 Views)

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Mskay(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
the see good things now they are praising their state and government without any praise to the president muhammadu buhari but if the sight in bad thing now then the president will be on fire for the failure that's when you will be hearing Nigeria is a shot hole Nigeria is a zoo Nigeria is a scam
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Kenxanadu: 9:30am On May 20, 2020
I trust Clem Nwogbo and MP Infrastructure to do a quality job at AMC. Whatever the young man touches comes out beautifully. A visit to Lynden Farms Igbariam bears testimony to this. It was the same guy and his company that turned the place around. AMC promises to be a shining oasis in the East. Long live Awka, Long live Anambra state!

4 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Kingkolaq(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2020
New here
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Please tell me which state capital in jthe SE umuahia is better than??

When you ask the right question, I will give you the right answer.....
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by stankezzy: 9:51am On May 20, 2020
God bless our governor Peter obi the last time I came into Nigeria my younger ones told me a lot of good things about him ,especially in areas of development

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Kenxanadu: 9:55am On May 20, 2020
The MD of the developing company is from Awka so he cannot fail his homeland.

I am looking for a partner to go into a Bed and Breakfast business in Awka. I have an 11 bedroom all ensuite property located at Kwata junction by the flyover for this business. You can call me on 08035514221 for physical inspection.

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by splashbaby(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2020
michae1004:

I hope they don't deviate from the plan. I recall one hill view estate Nkwelle which was a sight to behold when I saw the plan but the end product was disgusting.
They won't, the Nigerian Israelis are very strong people

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Tip101(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
post=89745172:

Mail me @ @yahoo.com

I did... Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by rdokoye: 12:15pm On May 20, 2020
Kenxanadu:
I trust Clem Nwogbo and MP Infrastructure to do a quality job at AMC. Whatever the young man touches comes out beautifully. A visit to Lynden Farms Igbariam bears testimony to this. It was the same guy and his company that turned the place around. AMC promises to be a shining oasis in the East. Long live Awka, Long live Anambra state!

This project has nothing to do with Buhari, it's not a federal project it's a private investment, carried about by indigenous people of the land.

This project is the result of a Think Home programme of Obiano and the growing popularity for the actualisation of Biafra.

The federal government can only receive credit for federal projects and not the level of competence of the governor or the level of capacity of the state.

Only Igboland has the capacity to build new cities without FDI. That's why every state in the region is building new ones.

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Elipsis: 12:27pm On May 20, 2020
successmatters:

It can only be Biafra, they are the only people that can rise with this kind of speed. I am really afraid of their momentum.
Don't you guys get tired!
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by B2mario(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2020
HarunaWest:
And Abia has Okezie Ikpeazu...mtscheeew....Cant he go and emulate Engr Umahi or chief Obiano...nawa

He is building much more bigger one in collaboration with the federal government, Enyimba city. Ask or read very well before you react ignorantly.

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by leicestercamper: 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

e is building much more bigger one in collaboration with the federal government, Enyimba city. Ask or read very well before you react ignorantly.
[/s]

Shut up this dirty Aba pig. Who invited you miscreant here. Your fat useless incompetent governor is building what? Someone that's yet to build ordinary road in Aba is building much more bigger wetin? Are you mad? Ok show us pictures make we see. Useless people without governor nor government.
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by egoldman(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
post=89736090:
Impressive.

Keep it up.

God bless Awka, Anambra state.

God bless Nigeria.

@Op, we hope when all is completed, it comes out looking as those 3D models we are seeing.
If you dream it, you can achieve it.

Suyaman , be careful, we don't need irritants in Anambra State angry angry

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
B2mario:

He is building much more bigger one in collaboration with the federal government, Enyimba city. Ask or read very well before you react ignorantly.
Stop lying what is he building..when last were you jn Abia sef?

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by ejanla077: 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
B2mario:

he is building on paper

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by michae1004: 4:51pm On May 20, 2020
splashbaby:
They won't, the Nigerian Israelis are very strong people
Happy the project is not executed by our quack engineers who likes cutting corners.
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by aworatak: 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Waste of funds. Anyone who can afford this cal also afford to build a duplex.. White elephant project
Dem take juju swear for these descendants of hate? Tufiiakwa.
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by aworatak: 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
campbelljosh:
This is kitchen beside Eko Atlantic City in Lagos. grin
Who curse these yoruba people sef.
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Khez: 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
No be wetin them draw them Dey build for gate o,bwt when them wan finish am as the new Govt go abandon am o
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you ask the right question, I will give you the right answer.....

Give me answer to this first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See, First Ever Suspension Bridge In Nigeria And Africa Location Will Shock You / Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.