Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (50653 Views)

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Shut the fvck up and pay your dues
Who is this one

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Kennyceez: 10:14pm On May 19, 2020
This is really fast. I love this development.

5 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by winterfell007(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
successmatters:

It can only be Biafra, they are the only people that can rise with this kind of speed. I am really afraid of their momentum.

This is in Nigeria. Your Biafra will forever be a pipe dream. You'll always to be in Nigeria probably might recite the national anthem
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by EyezofGod120: 10:24pm On May 19, 2020
Shey I no.go relocate now shocked

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by CuteYvonne777: 10:40pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by cybluesky(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2020
Na wa...u guys should just grow up,can't u do without all these tribal slinging here and there,we would have truly been a great people but we slice ourselves into pieces,it is very sad....d politicians are united in bringing down the people and we are united in uplifting same politicians...the day we the masses of all tribes go wise ehn...d politicians go pack their convoy run but the problem is WILL WE EVER LEARN?

2 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by simiife: 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
I can't just wait for Nigeria to be great ,we re getting there by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by OVB123: 11:09pm On May 19, 2020
post=89733209:
M
I want to first of all, congratulate the amiable governor of Anambra for his developmental strides and i want to say dat there are still alot of work to be done, if state must b c as d next big thing after lagos state. kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by nasbiafra(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
successmatters:

It can only be Biafra, they are the only people that can rise with this kind of speed. I am really afraid of their momentum.

Biafra_amaka
igbo_amaka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by OVB123: 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
Trailblazer1:

There's a reason why Nigeria doesn't want Biafra to see the light of the day. Hence, some elements of hate are springing up per minute to derail the great Vision of Biafra.

Hold one, victory is in sight cool
There is no reason my dear. Just that the Igbo are not serious with their agitation. My reason is this: If by 2moro somebody like Peter Obi bcom d president of nigeria, wil dis miscreant still agitate or protest against him while in power?
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by OVB123: 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Diswan na vision 2090....even the Eko Atlantic project that brought in Bill Clinton and somany international real estate investors and developers is currently in limbo.

Anyways if any state is capable of achieving such lofty ambition to build a smart city, it just have to be Anambra state with their huge army of billionaires, the government needs to bring them in and also continuity in government policies is key.
Pls! I will want to know how EKO ATLANTIC CITY is in limbo? i need details?
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Arewa1408: 11:36pm On May 19, 2020
Buhari Amaka!
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by OVB123: 11:44pm On May 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Eko altlantic City comes to mind...

Fashola birth it, amode slapped it... Sanwo olu just they look am
Give my information, what is going on with EKO ATLANTIC CITY?
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Nuclear99(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2020
WeRblessed:

Buhari gbue gi there. Ewu Awusa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 12:34am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=89737303][/quote]

Please tell me which state capital in the SE umuahia is better than??
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 12:37am On May 20, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Dividends of Nigeria; the ND oil and taxes(mostly from SW and North)money at work.
What will these biafrans do without us.

Which SW!? The one that is only good at claiming Lagos while other states like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo etc are gradually turning poverty capital of Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 12:38am On May 20, 2020
Arewa1408:
Buhari Amaka!

Otu nne gi there!!

2 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:
[s]

Which SW!? The one that us only good at claiming Lagos while other states like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo etc are gradually turning poverty capital of Africa.[/s]
The ones that produce the bulk of our non-oil revenue.
The poverty capital according to the stats is clearly there...the SE.
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 1:08am On May 20, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The [s]ones that produce the bulk of our non-oil revenue.[/s]
The poverty capital according to the stats is clearly there...the SE.

They have come, I hope you are not contemplating mentioning Lagos cos Lagos is the commercial capital Of Nigeria and her former FCT of which every Nigerian made it what it is today.

Ebonyi state that used to be known for poverty and low infrastructure has overtaken Ekiti, Osun and Ondo. This is not your gutter NBS statistics this is fact! grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by EzeNdiAra: 1:28am On May 20, 2020
[s]
post=89736090:
Impressive.

Keep it up.

God bless Awka, Anambra state.

God bless Nigeria.

@Op, we hope when all is completed, it comes out looking as those 3D models we are seeing.
If you dream it, you can achieve it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by AreaFada2: 1:51am On May 20, 2020
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by activities2020: 4:03am On May 20, 2020
They should ve contacted Engr Dave d governor of Ebonyi state ..
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Donwoosky: 4:35am On May 20, 2020
Maadoo:

Beautiful... but I wish our roads can be 3lanes on both sides. I think two lanes roads are outdated and with growing population and cars in our roads, there will be need for expansion in the future, hence they should just construct it from the get go? Because having to expand the roads in the future will mean destruction of houses, payment of compensations etc, like we saw when Rochas tried to expand those in owerri, even though the roads are substandard.

You're so futuristic
It seems you read town planning because you made a big point on population focast and advancement.

4 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Biafranguy1(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2020
DrGoodman:
Chineke muooo! Which country is this?
Awka in the republic of biafra grin
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Bellotelli: 5:11am On May 20, 2020
Very low quality road compared to the one on the architectural design.

1 Like

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Tip101(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2020
post=89732952:
More. .

Hi bro, I’ve been trying to send you a pm. Can you please accept the request? Thanks!
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2020
Tip101:

Hi bro, I’ve been trying to send you a pm. Can you please accept the request? Thanks!
Mail me @ @yahoo.com
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Focusmind: 6:29am On May 20, 2020
Forget it, I am not impressed by the quality of that road. Road construction in Nigeria is always a joke.

That road is not strong considering the nature of that soil.

We should be constructing road base on European standard of quality. Don't you see the thickness of roads and quality of coverings of roads abroad?

Rain and potential portholes will just wash away the road.

We should always aim at quality. I would have even preferred a solid concrete road than this asphalt road.

2 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by Kidakudz5: 7:00am On May 20, 2020
An estate? grin grin grin
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2020
Warri open eyes for yash so fast everywhere na houses! Even road no they everywhere na houses even on top of gutters, no good facilities there. very bad governors does people always get cry I sorry for delta state cry cry with all the money for the state undecided yeye

2 Likes

Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by majamajic(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2020
Devops:
Only High rise buildings should be erected here. If they are serious about this project

High rise , just like in Victoria garden City , abi ?
Re: Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) by RemoveKebab: 8:41am On May 20, 2020
No point to chest beat

Love from SW

SE Una dey try no be small cool
God bless southern Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See, First Ever Suspension Bridge In Nigeria And Africa Location Will Shock You / Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.