Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? (20697 Views)

Please I Need Help Honda Crv 2008 Vs Pontiac 2007 / Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Between Lexus 330 And Acura MDX 2008 Which Is Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by Gravatar: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
The loudest voice in the room, is usually the person with the least useful information to add.

This thread is a good example of the above.
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by ospreywin(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Well, if you need tinted glass permit for either of the vehicle just send in a whatsapp message, genuine and verifiable 100%.payment after delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by tolajay: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
How much did you get this?

Is it Nigerian used or Toks?

fabienjoe:

I later got the 2012 last September...Excellent car...No complaints..Love it!..5 months and counting..
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by Kayharry(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by okoroemeka(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Buy Volkswagen car especially Golf series.
we are looking for road you are leading us inside bush,don't ever talk about Volkswagen when Honda and Toyota are being discussed please

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by okoroemeka(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Eldemmi:

Please how is your transmission fairing cos Honda automatic transmission prior 2007 can be daunting

Pls I need ur feed back and other people dat have use EOD or DC as welll
I have used my nigeria used 06 DC for a year now no transmission problem,no major repairs, nothing,that's how a car supposed to help improve our life's not to compound our miseries

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by RainValley: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jaykizz:
I also noticed most car rating agencies always pick the Honda ahead of the Toyota in their overall rating.

Are we now assuming most Nigerians are only following the bandwagon rather than doing their own thorough research?

Most of my personal research shows that the Honda is a better vehicle.

If that is the case, I believe that the demand for Toyota is what makes its price higher than the Honda in Nigeria, rather than it being a more superior vehicle.
Bro if you follow what the rating agents are saying the road will help you decide which of the two brand is better.
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by Obidikejr(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
sholarb:
Two years back I was in same dilemma.

No regrets with the Accord till date. Performance is fantastic. Fuel consumption is superb. Reliability is great, depends on how you use and maintain the car.

Should you settle for the Honda ensure to use recommended fluids, OEM parts (toks or new) and avoid bad fuel in order to prolong lifespan of its emission components.

Also have a personal scanner handy to scan for fault codes and avoid quack mechanics.

How do I get this personal scanner pls
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by Obidikejr(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2023
sholarb:

Grey is beautiful...its my favorite color.
That above is similar to mine...EX-L model. The tint is cool and the wheels give it higher ground clearance.

Looking for higher ground clearance? The modification I did to increase ground clearance was change front struts to after market Monroe V6 struts and staggered rear tyres to 225/55.

I would have loved to install a DVD with rear view camera in mine but then I will loose some cool functions like trip computer etc.

I do plan to change the dashboard and interior door trims to wood Formica at some point.

Are you still using your accord
Re: Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? by Hullabaloon: 10:13pm On Jan 26
sholarb:
Two years back I was in same dilemma.

No regrets with the Accord till date. Performance is fantastic. Fuel consumption is superb. Reliability is great, depends on how you use and maintain the car.

Should you settle for the Honda ensure to use recommended fluids, OEM parts (toks or new) and avoid bad fuel in order to prolong lifespan of its emission components.

Also have a personal scanner handy to scan for fault codes and avoid quack mechanics.

What are the documents I should request from the seller to avoid buying a stolen vehicle.

2. Can you throw more light on the personal scanner. I'm just hearing about it for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicles To Sell For N1.2m – FG / Why You Should Never Buy Your Car Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.