Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook (2732 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2020
Princesaha:
Go now and apologise. Do not say you were not warned. Stay here and be forming Super man. Your body go tell u later.
Were you the idiot threatening me? Just let me know and stop being a coward

4 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
l wil advice the guy to go and apologize. FB is not faceless. That guy with no profile picture means business. IPOB, if the guy is a member don't take prisoners. Senators fear them. Remember Ekwerenmadu.

So my friend stop misleading your brother on faceless forum
So they killed Ekwerenmadu? You're very stupid for you asking me to apologize to your people. You insulted me, I insulted you back and you want me to apologize? I vehemently told the guy to do his worst and I assured him that if anything happens to anyone I know or my family, 10 innocent igbo lives will suffer it. You think I'm a coward or what? If you're the one, I'm daring you again to do your worst and let's see the outcome. That idiot couldn't take the heat and he was threatening my family. On top wetin? So you guys do not want to be insulted but love insulting people. If you know him, tell him to do his worst.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2020
wingmanIII:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! You don panic the guy the more.
Panic? You're not serious at all. 5% tribe threats can't panic me. I'm waiting for his worst.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2020
Myhusband:
many Igbo are over grown babies. set awon I will tell my daddy and mommy for you
Don't mind those louts.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by onez: 8:49am On May 20, 2020
Buhari really opened old wounds and brought tribalism to this country. He was never magnanimous in victory. The world should note that if this nation disintegrate, the tyrant is the major culprit. His name should forever be mentioned in Nigeria Hall Of Shame. I urge eastern and western leaders to initiate dialogue.

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2020
grin grin You wicked oo
Seetto:

They can only do that to their parents, remember they Chase their father with cutlasses and wake them up with kick..

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
l wil advice the guy to go and apologize. FB is not faceless. That guy with no profile picture means business. IPOB, if the guy is a member don't take prisoners. Senators fear them. Remember Ekwerenmadu.

Apologies... So they can abuse other tribes and get away with it but no one can abuse them

U r a joke

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Apolo gini thunder fire the ipob agent i have been frying them on their radio biaforu page and they can do nothing empty barrels.

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by bjtinz: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Odi serious. Like play this shyte is getting serious.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by DenreleDave(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Princesaha:
Go now and apologise. Do not say you were not warned. Stay here and be forming Super man. Your body go tell u later.

See them.. Chest beating again.. Let him come n beat him na

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
900winer:
Empty threat from empty barrel cheesy

That was how one osu ipob agent that his bloda brought from shoutyeast in Mushin slapped my junior brother and claiming to be aromate from Onitcha, when we got there we gave him the greatest beating of his osu life and collected 2000 for the slap, he was admitted to hospital the second day and was returned to his shoutyeast the following week.
Na so and funny enough, they are calmer in real life amongst yorubas. They don't misbehave and talk anyhow but they are warriors online. Funny set of people. That idiot threatening has forgotten that na him people go lose pass. Igbos wey dey everywhere.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

See them.. Chest beating again.. Let him come n beat him na
My brother, leave that idiot. That's how they were threatening that Suzan lady and I'm happy she ignored them totally. They want her to apologize. Can you imagine such boldness? You insult someone and you want her to apologize? Like what?
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2020
900winer:

Apolo gini thunder fire the ipob agent i have been frying them on their radio biaforu page and they can do nothing empty barrels.
The idiot thought na one small boy that he could just threatening. I dared him to do his worst and see the mass results. I know they will use their hands to start another civil war because the way and manner they are going about insulting everyone, that's what would end it.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
900winer:

That's how they've been asking that Suzan lady to apologize to them. On top wetin?
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Na so and funny enough, they are calmer in real life amongst yorubas. They don't misbehave and talk anyhow but they are warriors online. Funny set of people. That idiot threatening has forgotten that na him people go lose pass. Igbos wey dey everywhere.
Make dem try rubbish we go use them count scores. Awon olori pelebe grin

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2020
grin grin Maybe they think they can do nonsense with Yorùbás and get away. Only that we have some innocent and peaceful igbos that those ipob would put into trouble with their inactions.
No be only dem get craze for head.
900winer:

Make dem try rubbish we go use them count scores. Awon olori pelebe grin
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
The idiot thought na one small boy that he could just threatening. I dared him to do his worst and see the mass results. I know they will use their hands to start another civil war because the way and manner they are going about insulting everyone, that's what would end it.
Don't mind those alaigbo cave osu people i really pity their people in north and west.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
900winer:

Don't those alaigbo cave osu people i really pity their people in north and west.
I swear. They litter everywhere oo. So it's will be a suicidal act for ipob to try any rubbish and thinks they will get away with it. I don't even know if they've collected their brains or something. They have people living on virtually every streets in Nigeria with properties everywhere and they are still threatening people. How they would survive the attendant losses still evades me. It's better we keep our craze strictly online and leave innocent people out of it because if you know you can't finish something, don't start it at all. People dey Para for streets make no be say this lockdown anger wey dey with boys go turn to something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
grin grin Maybe they think they can do nonsense with Yorùbás and get away. Only that we have some innocent and peaceful igbos that those ipob would put into trouble with their inactions.
No be only dem get craze for head.
Exactly what having saying there are many innocent, cool headed and loving Igbos, i have many Igbo friends infact my first trip to southeast onitcha precisely was with an Igbo friend i also visit and spent 4 months in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by ProT: 9:18am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
I was on Suzan page reading her post when some random igbos started raining abuses on her which some of us responded including some hausas, defending the lady and asking those igbos to either stop abusing her or leave her page. Out of nowhere, one guy with no details, no profile pics, nothing about him started threatening me and my family. I never knew those people could be as bitter as that when they can't even take quarter of what they do to others. Below is screenshots of his threats and I need advise to what I can do before I take decisive steps.

Ipob Rule is his name
My candid opinion:
I think u are the owner of that "IPOB RULE" account; u used it to threaten urself, so that u can rush to nairaland to gloat, just as u're doing now.

Some of u must really love the smell of ur own fart.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
I swear. They litter everywhere oo. So it's will be a suicidal act for ipob to try any rubbish and thinks they will get away with it. I don't even know if they've collected their brains or something. They have people living on virtually every streets in Nigeria with properties everywhere and they are still threatening people. How they would survive the attendant losses still evades me. It's better we keep our craze strictly online and leave innocent people out of it because if you know you can't finish something, don't start it at all. People dey Para for streets make no be say this lockdown anger wey dey with boys go turn to something else.
I tell you my brother, during the Arewa quit notice to Igbos i was in Kano state then when some Hausa boys were pointing at a building belonging to an Igbo man saying gida ga ni ke so walahi se mon kore su translate (it this house that i want we will chase them) just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Princesaha: 9:20am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Were you the idiot threatening me? Just let me know and stop being a coward
My Yoruba Muslim brother, stop beating your dry chest, go and apologise. Your parents are in Mowe Idp camp and you are here forming Mike Tyson. Go and apologise now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Casper21: 9:27am On May 20, 2020
Op go and buy data first before I'll take u serious
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2020
Princesaha:
My Yoruba Muslim brother, stop beating your dry chest, go and apologise. Your parents are in Mowe Idp camp and you are here forming Mike Tyson. Go and apologise now!!!
Osu ogbolo liver let the ipob agent carryout his threat if his not a coward.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by sicily4u: 9:31am On May 20, 2020
Na their way although I be igbo but those ipob/ kanu followers can insult and abuse at will, well even kanu himself also threatened the former abia state commissioner of police children and later apologize

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Adaibeku(f): 9:41am On May 20, 2020
I so much hate dis ewedu people gush angry

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2020
Princesaha:
5% shut up
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2020
ProT:

My candid opinion:
I think u are the owner of that "IPOB RULE" account; u used it to threaten urself, so that u can rush to nairaland to gloat, just as u're doing now.

Some of u must really love the smell of ur own fart.
You're deluded. I think I know that bastard threatening me. Not everyone can be crazy like you, creating many names to constitute nuisance online. I'm not that jobless, get that into your compressed skull.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
Adaibeku:
Then what are you doing on their ewedu forum, 5% lady?

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by ProT: 9:56am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're deluded. I think I know that bastard threatening me. Not everyone can be crazy like you, creating many names to constitute nuisance online. I'm not that jobless, get that into your compressed skull.
U know him, yet u brought it to Nairaland, all for what?
To massage ur ego that u're so important that IPOB had to threaten you?

You must really love the smell of ur own fart.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2020
Adaibeku:
Adabi iku cheesy

Who release you from quarantine? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Passport In The 70s / Federal Government To Suspend Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Others! / Read This Maybe Then We Will Understand What’s Going On In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.