Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook (2751 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 10:09am On May 20, 2020
That's what they're good at. Next time don't use your real Facebook if you can't endure their ANCESTRAL MADNESS, they can go far as even circulating your pictures for whoever can get to you. This is what I've experienced, they're touts.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Apawicked: 10:21am On May 20, 2020
Your not afraid but you made a thread out of it. The worst is you opened this thread some minutes past 12 midnight meaning you couldn't even sleep over the threat. If you like don't respect yourself when online especially on freemode. Coward

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2020
ProT:

U know him, yet u brought it to Nairaland, all for what?
To massage ur ego that u're so important that IPOB had to threaten you?

You must really love the smell of ur own fart.
E pain you to know that ipob are terrorists. grin
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
That's what they're good at. Next time don't use your real Facebook if you can't endure their ANCESTRAL MADNESS, they can go far as even circulating your pictures for whoever can get to you. This is what I've experienced, they're touts.
Noted. Thanks for the heads-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2020
900winer:

Adabi iku cheesy

Who release you from quarantine? grin
Haha, she get Corona? Lol
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by mystery22: 10:46am On May 20, 2020
Yoruba man be here forming superman naira land is faceless but Facebook isn't,just pray that guy is bluffing,cos tracking people on Facebook is easy,don't die for what you don't know....
Fulanis have tried to kill nnamdi KANU severally but failed,the suzan of a girl doesn't stay in Nigeria....nobody loves people talking down on their tribe..do you know how many people could have died if nairaland wasn't faceless....use your head oo

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by NwaAro: 10:49am On May 20, 2020
Scared little pu**y why not show us the full conversation so we can know who started trouble? talk of presenting a one sided story to score cheap ethnic points. Your fellow man called you and I bet he even dared you to meet him anywhere and face him like a man. But like the scared little girl that you're, you came to submit your own report card with an astounding F on it grin. Who's to say you didn't even create that "Ipob" account to seek attention? cause there's really a method to the madness of you afonja clowns these days.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Apologize(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
I dared the guy to do his worst. I knew it was an empty threat but I threatened him back though. Very saucy people.

My brother the best to do is avoid. I don't feel sorry for you because you have not had them as a neighbor or colleague. Just allow them to dey there dey. Because honestly they don't know they are Crazy. They don't know at all.

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Otutu1(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2020
Why bring Facebook banter to Nairaland?

You are very insecure

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by ProT: 11:14am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
E pain you to know that ipob are terrorists. grin
Even a cursory look at our discussion would show only one person is pained; only pains could make supposed adults freaking act as kids.
U come to me as a petty-minded fellow, no wonder u derive joy from tribalistic utterances; only u have mentioned Igbo this, IPOB that; I would be a fool to bash ur ethnic group instead of addressing ur petulant ass.

I don't expect u to understand though, becos u're an incorrigible lot who enjoys the smell of his own fart.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Haha, she get Corona? Lol
I tell you Covid20 grin

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by meekhat: 11:38am On May 20, 2020
Words of wisdom: "Don't ever tell a fellow man he can't do anything"; many have gone because of such comments.
Op, am surprised that a married man could be acting as you are doing.
You are engaging a faceless person in a counter threat even when your details are there and his is no where to be found. Nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gabkosh: 11:41am On May 20, 2020
Lol, op, no worry jor. No be those ipob coward again.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Smoke55: 11:58am On May 20, 2020
which kind wahala be this nah? you got threatend on facebook and you came to nairaland to report to us? is nairaland a police station ni?
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Smoke55: 12:04pm On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
So they killed Ekwerenmadu? You're very stupid for you asking me to apologize to your people. You insulted me, I insulted you back and you want me to apologize? I vehemently told the guy to do his worst and I assured him that if anything happens to anyone I know or my family, 10 innocent igbo lives will suffer it. You think I'm a coward or what? If you're the one, I'm daring you again to do your worst and let's see the outcome. That idiot couldn't take the heat and he was threatening my family. On top wetin? So you guys do not want to be insulted but love insulting people. If you know him, tell him to do his worst.
oga stop making noise! we are already used to yoruba bragging,when the heat come you will japa go hide for ile ife...10 igbos will suffer indeed,can you withstand an igbo person on one on one combat? stop opening your wide ewedu mouth joor.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
oga stop making noise! we are already used to yoruba bragging,when the heat come you will japa go hide for ile ife...10 igbos will suffer indeed,can you withstand an igbo person on one on one combat? stop opening your wide ewedu mouth joor.
5%? You're not serious
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
Apologize:

My brother the best to do is avoid. I don't feel sorry for you because you have not had them as a neighbor or colleague. Just allow them to dey there dey. Because honestly they don't know they are Crazy. They don't know at all.
Thanks bro
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Smoke55: 1:07pm On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
5%? You're not serious
hahahaha you think i get angry when you call me 5%? try another thing joor! its better to belong to reasonable 5% than to be among the brainless 95%...onye ofe mmanu....just small threat from probably a 15yrs old lad,see how adult like you is defecating in boxers.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
Smoke55 oupost=89758098:
hahahaha you think i get angry when you call me 5%? try another thing joor! its better to belong to reasonable 5% than to be among the brainless 95%...onye ofe mmanu....just small threat from probably a 15yrs old lad,see how adult like you is defecating in boxers.
No you're pained.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Smoke55: 1:55pm On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
No you're pained.
suit your self.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
Lol. Welcome to the republic of biafra.

I used to tackle their lies headlong with pictures and videos not minding their curses as their lies were revealed.

Until they tried to hack my FB account.

LOL.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 20, 2020
mystery22:
Yoruba man be here forming superman naira land is faceless but Facebook isn't,just pray that guy is bluffing,cos tracking people on Facebook is easy,don't die for what you don't know....
Fulanis have tried to kill nnamdi KANU severally but failed,the suzan of a girl doesn't stay in Nigeria....nobody loves people talking down on their tribe..do you know how many people could have died if nairaland wasn't faceless....use your head oo

Oh, "nobody loves people talking down on their tribe", but it's okay for Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback to do so?

Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
mystery22:
Osu Ipob i have been bashing Ipob on their radio biaforu and they cant do anything about, let the guy carryout his threat if his not a coward.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Princesaha: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
900winer:

Osu Ipob i have been bashing Ipob on their radio biaforu and they cant do anything about, let the guy carryout his threat if his not a coward.

Calm down a bit, Mr Saheed. Your Mum, dad, wife and kids are languishing at Mowe Idp camp and you are here bragging. You are so senseless. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2020
Princesaha:

Calm down a bit, Mr Saheed. Your Mum, dad, wife and kids are languishing at Mowe Idp camp and you are here bragging. You are so senseless. Tufiakwa!!!
Oh! Sorry Mr. Chukwudi your father, mother, sister, brother, wife, kids are presently suffering from kwashiokwor in their alaigbo depilated caves and your decendant are about to be born in the shoutyeast red mud erosion ravage biaforu kingdom of falling mosquitoes were they will wallow in poverty for eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Our Own Country – Yoruba Leader, Akintoye Tells Buhari / Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South / Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.