Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108561 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by FarmTech(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2020
Clap for itself op. When u stand b4 God in judgement, what will u say?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by kpukpuyenke: 8:41pm On May 21, 2020
Stonerobaba:

NIM ke? Scam aye

Bros abeg tell me why u say na scam??
I nor wan waste money o
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Esteejay4u(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

And I can seriously tell you that during my service year in Ekiti state even as a CLO of my PPA, I didn't kiss a lady all through
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by NwaforIgbo: 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
jojofola:
The Moderator that pushed this to Frontpage quoted it as
"A Nairalander who slept with many" grin

I was expecting to read episodes.
Now, you know how disappointed i am.

All of una no well sha. cheesy

As in eh.. I was heavily disappointed
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ga6992: 6:18am On May 22, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

Bros can get get to some some of this badass certs pls
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Drabrah(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.

Then wen she carry gbege transmit am 2 u, it becomes ur lives & ur bodies.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Sirwallace(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
Chicastle:
Well, during my nysc in south, I used the one year to acquire many skills because I wouldn't know where would find myself.

I learned lots of computer skills and my professional certifications I didn't focus on women. I see them as liability though

A month to my pop, I have got a contract worth thousand of naira though not too big but almost 3 months salary of a banker. Just as a youth Corp

What programme did you learn?

Data analysis
Web/software development
Digital marketing
Or design?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Sirwallace(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

Who am I to talk. I'm a serving core member and I spend most of my time acquiring skills and knowledge. I wanted to adopt his life style but everything changed when I went for an interview to get a job instead of going to my ppa. The question the Hr asked me was crazy anytime I think about it then, but now I have got the answer now. The question was "What do you have to offer? *. My cv was blank. No skill, nothing nothing aside ms office. I told her Ms office and she said no, everyone knows that what else do you I have to offer?, she rephrased the question again and asked what can I do?. I was mute the for several minutes. I was telling her about my qualities which involves me being a fast learner, honest and all but she was still asking me what skill I have. She told me she will get back to me. That's when I knew I lost that opportunity. Thank God for that. This scenario opened my eyes and I started learning skills to improve my self.

Thing is if you were told back then about obtaining relevant skills within or outside your discipline, you will laugh it off.
I learnt that the hardway just like you.

My similar experience:
I just resigned from a factory job after NYSC cus I realised that job and life is not the reason I graduated with 4.37 in mech engine.
Saw an NGO unpopular advert here on Nairaland. Sent in CV and cover letter and I got called for an interview.
The interviewer is the founder of the organization.

Her first question was how I got the advert and applied?/told her I saw it online.

She saw my CV it was blankly blank.
No experience, no skill whatsoever.
Infact I didnt prepare good CV for the interview as I thought its just an NGO.
Until when I got to the office building like 5minutes drive from banana Island estate. I wow.

My software profiency on the CV was "window environment". Like who does that?
The lady was like what is window environment!

Asked me what skill can I offer and why would she hire me? I started blabbing about those online generic answers. She insisted what value can I add aside my degree result. Na so I mute.

The last one that fall my hand was if I was hungry? I told her I am not hungry but not comfortable.

Bottom line, she said she loved my confidence, scolded me on how to prepare for interview, get necessary skills and that I would thank her later for what she just did.

That woman changed my approach and confidence in interview..

After that, I have faced panel interview and engaged in recruitment group task and I am very confident when I speak.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Sirwallace(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
ifko:

Oga wait for ur time peeps that don't know anybody are getting good jobs

People with that kind of mentality dont always get job. After Nysc in 2019, I got a job at okaya's factory, got a contract offer from one of the big 4, turned down a 50k factory job and I don't know anybody in those firms.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chicastle: 2:06pm On May 22, 2020
Sirwallace:

What programme did you learn?

Data analysis
Web/software development
Digital marketing
Or design?

Design check my profile
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.
very mature mind.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
Sirwallace:

Thing is if you were told back then about obtaining relevant skills within or outside your discipline, you will laugh it off.
I learnt that the hardway just like you.

My similar experience:
I just resigned from a factory job after NYSC cus I realised that job and life is not the reason I graduated with 4.37 in mech engine.
Saw an NGO unpopular advert here on Nairaland. Sent in CV and cover letter and I got called for an interview.
The interviewer is the founder of the organization.

Her first question was how I got the advert and applied?/told her I saw it online.

She saw my CV it was blankly blank.
No experience, no skill whatsoever.
Infact I didnt prepare good CV for the interview as I thought its just an NGO.
Until when I got to the office building like 5minutes drive from banana Island estate. I wow.

My software profiency on the CV was "window environment". Like who does that?
The lady was like what is window environment!

Asked me what skill can I offer and why would she hire me? I started blabbing about those online generic answers. She insisted what value can I add aside my degree result. Na so I mute.

The last one that fall my hand was if I was hungry? I told her I am not hungry but not comfortable.

Bottom line, she said she loved my confidence, scolded me on how to prepare for interview, get necessary skills and that I would thank her later for what she just did.

That woman changed my approach and confidence in interview..

After that, I have faced panel interview and engaged in recruitment group task and I am very confident when I speak.

Wow, that's nice. That's the same thing that changed my life. Same dejavu
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by mozele(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2020
DigitB:
He goat.

If it were a lady the whole NL will be giving her all sorts of label undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you just gave this one a label!
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by TONYCHN: 3:57am On May 24, 2020
LuckyMall, the best Online Bidding platform is coming, which is the latest mobile lottery/Gaming platform approved by NLRC, we aims to offer people online raffles based on products and services.
Visit www.luckymall.ng to bid for your favorite products! Start with ₦50 to win your dream items , Laptop, iPhone, home appliance and cars.
LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.
#LuckyMall
#LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by imanray37(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
imanray37:
why not NIM
enlighten me pls
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
Says a dumb person.
eleko1:
Dumb comparison..quote author=Parisian post=89787788]If armed robbers rob you because they perceived you're rich, it's your fault right? Senseless thinking.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
slowpoke
ReluctantAdult:

Just fvck off, pinhead.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Sijebyte: 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
Make your Nysc year count

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ArcToyin(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2020
Dont come and open thread later to complain of any disease. When you are carrying out your evil act, you know remember say diseases dey exist.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Stonerobaba(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2020
kpukpuyenke:

Bros abeg tell me why u say na scam??
I nor wan waste money o

Its just not a cerrification. Its only stage 1 of the process and you will need to continue after service to be fully NIM certified. So its better to learn skills instead

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
My brother i tire,i see guys brag about sexcapedes some will go to the extent of uploading videos while some mumu will hail them.

I drink sex like water,in truth i dont like showing myself.
I remember one guy that was bragging cos d call him fine boi,he once bragged abt his exploits to me.

When he started seeing calls i get from ladies asking me to visit them and he later learnt i have bleeped most of the workers around him including the GM of where he works,the GM is a very young girl oo,

I wanted his unit to get me something,he declined saying i have to go to their HQ,i stayed and called his boss,she ordered him to do it for me which he surprisingly did.

That was when he started respecting and became humble....
I told him the real men dont talk cos its an empty bottle that makes d loudest noise and breaks easily cos it lacks substance.

I only narrate my sexual adventures for edification not for me to be praised....it doesnt pay.

I know the number of ladies that call me to know when i will be back in town.

I really hate guys that are loud,increasing volume of the music in their cars to attract attention..
Women are sophiscated beings they are not as they seemed.

Sorry for the long epistle,go to Naf u go see videos and sex pics tire,even out of the hundreds of girls been bleeped in the videos i can say i saw only 4 as my spec,others not my taste.
Very shameful.

infogenius:
S3x, s3x, s3x and s3x! It seems s3x was one of the most laudable things u did as a corper.

U try. 3 big gbosas for u.

Is s3x a big deal?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
You are the first guy i say i love since i registered in NL.

You said something thst hit me,pple that fornicate envy those that dont.

Its true,this what i tell guys that wanted to emulate my lifestyle.

It pays to be chaste,i have rolled it down wirh over 600 ladies but i dont feel satisfied,and d number is rising everyday even underage girls show interest,it remains old and mad women for me to complete my adventure.It may sound funny but it isnt. sad

quote author=Profayo post=89777561]Hear to read stories...

But sincerely, during NYSC,any lady not yet engaged becomes desperate and will budge easily to pressure for sex.And some unfortunate guys take advantage of this

Those in shaky relationships want to quickly find a stable partner to hook up to.

Neighbours around sees corpers as demi gods especially if you serve in a remote area and you them throwing their body at corpers

Things like religion and responsibility to your partner that keeps some people's sexual escapades in check are no more there.Some people won't even attend church or mosque during NYSC and they have their partners far away from them.

Finally, most people have a subtle fetish to have sex with a complete stranger and NYSC provides the perfect platform, you Bleep someone for one year and move on with your life...

Nevertheless fornication is bad and impoverishes.people that fornicate are truly jealous of those that don't...[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thats nice but sad you lost him

quote author=fatymore post=89777735]I had a camp crush...

One NYSC Staff who really liked me a lot.

I was just so lucky to meet him.
Faaji Galore. I later relocated to Lagos.

God bless you Mr O...[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Are i the husband to yourself? undecided

I did part of my education in Anambra,yes you are correct and they can be raw and crude.

Its in the state my score sheet rose up lipsrsealed

Myhusband:
I remembered those Otolo and akaboukwu ladies at Nnewi then trying to get along with me but na the announcement of HIV presence in anambra state by the state coordinator made me hold body then

Anambra girls can sabi fine ehn, fine laps, fine face and moderate buttock. my babe served in nccf, she was even assistant prayer coordinator then in Ondo State
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
If u date a corper guy,ur name is sorry.

You be his food and money supply for the whole year,by the time he is done with you even bermuda triangle will be tight compared to your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

So becareful and keep it tight,by the way you look flawless.

EllaBella115:
That is why I always avoid corpers advances...
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you all they want is a fling.
If we can't be friends then you dey your dey
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
I got 300 in jamb. I had 3As and Cs then one D.

In my Toefl i got 4.00,secured an admission to study computer engineering in the United States but my lifestyle made me lost those opportunities.

When it comes to ladies i can am d real deal,i can make millions if i wrote a book about them.

But i must say where i am,its below what was expwcted of me.

Though i now have a flourishing business but i really messed up till now i easily sleep with ladies even if not anything,

I get one round from some of them and after it,d may never pick my calls saying it happened fast,d attraction was physical not emotional blah blah but i still got the sex...this will tell one how lucky i am with women uptill now i hide from some ladies living around my neighbourhood cos i lied to them i travelled so as to avoid date with them.

But still now i see one cant have it all in life.

Waywardness doesnt pay,not everyone may be lucky to have a meaningful life as i am after every. sad

quote author=CELEBRITIZ post=89779362]
Which course?
I finished with 3.57, thank God 2.1 na 2.1. What are you certification.

[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
I encourage u to narrate your experience so that others can learn from it.

You put it in my mention so i can read it.

Thanks

quote author=foleskay post=89780967] shocked
My own experience nearly landed me in trouble with d community guys in d village I served. I served in ekwusigo local gvt in anambra, and my ppa was in one of the schools under d lga. Being a village sch there lots of young sexy female students in d sch. [/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by infogenius(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
My brother i tire,i see guys brag about sexcapedes some will go to the extent of uploading videos while some mumu will hail them.

I drink sex like water,in truth i dont like showing myself.
I remember one guy that was bragging cos d call him fine boi,he once bragged abt his exploits to me.

When he started seeing calls i get from ladies asking me to visit them and he later learnt i have bleeped most of the workers around him including the GM of where he works,the GM is a very young girl oo,

I wanted his unit to get me something,he declined saying i have to go to their HQ,i stayed and called his boss,she ordered him to do it for me which he surprisingly did.

That was when he started respecting and became humble....
I told him the real men dont talk cos its an empty bottle that makes d loudest noise and breaks easily cos it lacks substance.

I only narrate my sexual adventures for edification not for me to be praised....it doesnt pay.

I know the number of ladies that call me to know when i will be back in town.

I really hate guys that are loud,increasing volume of the music in their cars to attract attention..
Women are sophiscated beings they are not as they seemed.

Sorry for the long epistle,go to Naf u go see videos and sex pics tire,even out of the hundreds of girls been bleeped in the videos i can say i saw only 4 as my spec,others not my taste.
Very shameful

Sex is a pass time time and not something to brag about, just like bragging if one drinks coke
Is naf a site online?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
[guy man i no say ur mind go dey there wink.

Yes it is,get ready to have erection every min am not kidding.

It is nigerians real porn sex stories witg videos site.

Anyways that time one is passong should be well managed

quote author=infogenius post=92251128]

Sex is a pass time time and not something to brag about, just like bragging if one drinks coke
Is naf a site online? [/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Very right

quote author=CrazyOptimist post=89783534]Youths of nowadays just carry SEX for head like say na WORLD CUP. Many dont even care about the spiritual repercussions.

I remember my very intelligent guy who almost had first class in mathematics from UI. During our NYSC days in Ebonyi, he was nacking students up and down, and was even fighting our PPA village principal over one yellow pawpaw girl like that. Afterwards, all his travel arrangement for UK Masters just mysteriously scattered, and he was banned from the UK (he even confessed that he knows it's not ordinary). The last time I heard from him, he was begging me for financial help.

If you like, go NYSC dey nack up and down. Your destiny na him you dey carry go express.
MOTO GO JAM YOU , JAM YOUR FUTURE JOIN...[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rawhumper(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Yes i have one in Europe and another in Abuja.

Really if its scam count me out,u know nobody can be trusted in naija.

If u interested you tell me how many you want and when you need it.

If you are for real,know my part i will deliver well but i need to believe you(trust is out of the question for now)

quote author=Omam4life post=89783933]Please I want to start dealing on sneakers and canvases. Am looking for an importer or a big distributor to do business with. It's urgent. Contact me fast.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.