Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108666 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by yesloaded: 8:41am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.
Well said

Op na still small boy, see as he shared the news like greatest testimony of his life
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Onlyonebuhari: 8:42am On May 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
The girls are notoriously easy up North. That Hijab they wear usually hides a lot of secrets.

Keep decieving yourself, let him mention the place in the North. Am sure he went to taraba. A Christian dominated state where rubbish plenty. If u can marry a girl in hijab, your life for better
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Gbagbuo247: 8:43am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:

From your comment, your greatest limitation is nothing but your microbe mind. There is a limit you can go if you mind has defeated you.

You know nothing. You think “ Microbe “ is a big English. How much is your annual income ?

That I have not secured official job doesn’t me am suffering. I bet I earn more than you annually.
Don’t come here and tell me about “limitation “.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Toluobaeko11: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Chuky7 post=89744304]I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

[/corper
On a serious note, NYSC opened my eyes to a lot of things. I served in the north, and I really learnt that men can still hold themselves for long than ladies. NYSC made me realized that majority of ladies( not all) just made mouth. We have male and female lodge inside our school, and it's a village. I was almost raped by some female corp members on countless occasions, you can't just imaging how this ladies are begging for sex directly and indirectly. I just thank God I stood my ground all through. Also the pressures the male corp members are giving the females is unbearable as well.
On a serious note, I'm just so scared, I'm praying God should give me maximum strength to trust my fiancee when she'll be going for her NYSC. This is not about trust issues, I can never forget what I passed through.
On a concluding part, it can only take God Almighty grace for you not to be spoiled during NYSC. I really thank God for my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by zexy2030(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
why is everyone glorifying sex, even animals have sex so what's new, sex is natural and happens to animals once they are hot and sexually attracted to each other. So many humans fvck like animals.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2020
Parisian:
Daft slowpoke. Get lost with your demented empty head.

Just fvck off, pinhead.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 8:51am On May 21, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros, u bend down lick Babes puna finish
at the end of it all u no blow anyone undecided

Guy, you dey fvck up

(or mayb ur licking technique ain't gud at all)

Lol e don tay persin enter me like this sha,wetin you talk pain me true true. The Barney was a V-boot and wasn’t ready to tear rubber
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by hotplate: 8:54am On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

. Web development (I'm done with the training since January yet but no certification for now because me and my team haven't been Able to finish our project)
. Networking (I'm an intern as a networking engineer in my ppa, I got this job 6 months after staying at home but I learnt programming for 4 months though), I'm preparing to take my ccna (router and switch) exams
. Google digital marketting (I started the course January and I finished April, thanks to the lockdown I was able to take it seriously. I wasn't serious because of work and programing). I have the certification though.
. White board animation (I learnt this recently using renderforest.com but took it to another level using a software called videoscribe made by sparkle. It's the hacked pro version and it offers me more features than the website). There is no certification in this.
.I'm currently learning UI and Ux design using figma in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course
. I'm currently learning engineering project management course from PMI(project management institute) in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course

And let me add the other certification I have acquired that I ain't that proud of though but it's okay Sha.
All those certification in nysc. 20k for 5 courses
Project management professional
HRM (I haven't collected this certification for months because of Corona)
HSSE 1&2
QA and QC
HSSE 3 (I haven't collected this too)

But the other certification I have collected them prior to the lockdown

you've done very well for yourself, just recently i lernt about renderforest please am intrested in that videoscribe by sparkle you talked about dont know if i can reach you on whatsapp?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Emmyloyalty: 8:54am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

God bless you for this. Alot of Nairalanders fail to open their eyes to the reality.
I repeat, God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Kay25(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2020
It is post like this that will get the mod's attention faster and be placed in front page instead of looking out for contents that will be valuable and add to our future rather than talk of a past with no benefit.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by lastchild: 9:00am On May 21, 2020
paul100:

Why is it a pity? Can you tell me what you have gain since you finish NYSC from knacking different girls.I pity you
What have you gain from not knacking?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Pondeck: 9:01am On May 21, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
TheEffective:
shocked

Can you please shed more light on this challenging post.
So newbies might know how to go about it.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by lapo(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ContractKiller: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
You're actually the one deceiving yourself. I am speaking from personal experience. Muslim girls in hijab will consume Kayan Mata and start sleeping with any man who shows interest in them.

Onlyonebuhari:

Keep decieving yourself, let him mention the place in the North. Am sure he went to taraba. A Christian dominated state where rubbish plenty. If u can marry a girl in hijab, your life for better

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Sniper101(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2020
justscorchone:

Lol e don tay persin enter me like this sha,wetin you talk pain me true true. The Barney was a V-boot and wasn’t ready to tear rubber

Well, for a V-boot who wasn't ready to tear rubber, it's understandable.

But if e no reach 3months afterwards wey someone else con begin tear her rubber, na still fvck up to you o
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Wierdceo: 9:17am On May 21, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
I respect women. It's high time useless men who can't control their sexual need stopped putting all the blame on girls.
This Could be you
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Wierdceo: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
ChopBellefull:
Omo my own experience ehn... I was a slow poison o... The full Benin hear am... Ogida barracks know my name till now
wetin be ur name?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by paul100(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

. Web development (I'm done with the training since January yet but no certification for now because me and my team haven't been Able to finish our project)
. Networking (I'm an intern as a networking engineer in my ppa, I got this job 6 months after staying at home but I learnt programming for 4 months though), I'm preparing to take my ccna (router and switch) exams
. Google digital marketting (I started the course January and I finished April, thanks to the lockdown I was able to take it seriously. I wasn't serious because of work and programing). I have the certification though.
. White board animation (I learnt this recently using renderforest.com but took it to another level using a software called videoscribe made by sparkle. It's the hacked pro version and it offers me more features than the website). There is no certification in this.
.I'm currently learning UI and Ux design using figma in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course
. I'm currently learning engineering project management course from PMI(project management institute) in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course

And let me add the other certification I have acquired that I ain't that proud of though but it's okay Sha.
All those certification in nysc. 20k for 5 courses
Project management professional
HRM (I haven't collected this certification for months because of Corona)
HSSE 1&2
QA and QC
HSSE 3 (I haven't collected this too)

But the other certification I have collected them prior to the lockdown

Thank you,i am very grateful

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Onlyonebuhari: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
You're actually the one deceiving yourself. I am speaking from personal experience. Muslim girls in hijab will consume Kayan Mata and start sleeping with any man who shows interest in them.

Don't worry if you see them no wahala. But if u think u can open your mouth and say thrash, God will destroy you. Kayan mata is for men.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2020
paul100:

Thank you,i am very grateful
No problem sir
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Wierdceo: 9:28am On May 21, 2020
nurex01:
Who sex help
you say?

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Onlyonebuhari: 9:28am On May 21, 2020
ContractKiller:

We all know where prostitution lies today. 99 of 100 ladies in churches are runs girls
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
hotplate:
you've done very well for yourself, just recently i lernt about renderforest please am intrested in that videoscribe by sparkle you talked about dont know if i can reach you on whatsapp?
Hey, I can send you the link where you can get the videoscribe. I dislike that renderforest. This is mh whatsapp number 09052447906
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

Computer Science.

Certifications:

CPN.

Program Development and Management ( BIG TEAM CONSULTANCY SERVICES UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN )
Wow. Which year did you finish nysc?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Pls be my mentor.
sad
My boss is my mentor, I'm doing all this to try and emulate him but it ain't easy
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Ryocaj(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.
.Until she brings STDs to u.. Keep d I don't care attitude o..
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Dchampion65: 9:42am On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

And the governor of state declared you the best corps of the year with certificate and trophy to show for it.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ContractKiller: 9:44am On May 21, 2020
Hijab girls are doing bonanza, they're giving away sex for free. That one is even worse than prostitution.

Onlyonebuhari:

We all know where prostitution lies today. 99 of 100 ladies in churches are runs girls
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Surfacebaba: 9:45am On May 21, 2020
no wonder most corps members always find it difficult to gain employment after service, bcus of bad spirits they met why serving,,there sleep with any thing inside skirts, and trousers

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chibae4real: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.

Correct!
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Onlyonebuhari: 9:48am On May 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hijab girls are doing bonanza, they're giving away sex for free. That one is even worse than prostitution.

You are feeling the pain. Ur one million naira can't get u hijab girl. Sifia pain
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Pureherbal: 9:54am On May 21, 2020
I determined to serve God and humanity and it was granted me. Though,Temptations came from the secretary to the MD of my PPA,females in the church I attended and my female colleagues serving. God on my side Ifell for non of their temptations. As God would have it,assistant pastor of the church I attended did not believe that I didn't sleep with one particular female colleague who came to visit me. It was painful but I have moved on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.