Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108650 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ContractKiller: 9:59am On May 21, 2020
What is this dullard talking? I said they're giving it away for free and he's talking about one million naira. Some of the educated muslimah hos are even advertising their services on twitter.

[img]https://images./3iPjYS1d43DWj7l4k8KVlj.jpg[/img]

Onlyonebuhari:

You are feeling the pain. Ur one million naira can't get u hijab girl. Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2020
He will now come and say he's managing one 35k job. And he will be looking at his mates that are earning 300k as if they did ritual.

It's not ritual o. The decisions we make set us apart.

Even if I didn't think I did much during NYSC, at least I registered at a French school and continued after NYSC. That knowledge gave me an advantage at an interview where the HR Manager studied French and spoke to me. The rest was history.

5 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by sniperr007(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

No be who 1st start race dey finish 1st.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by solostar1: 10:07am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.
Entrepreneurship is better than employment
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:33am On May 21, 2020
Sniper101:

Well, for a V-boot who wasn't ready to tear rubber, it's understandable.

But if e no reach 3months afterwards wey someone else con begin tear her rubber, na still fvck up to you o

That wan dey,NYSC was a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Onlyonebuhari: 10:37am On May 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
What is this dullard talking? I said they're giving it away for free and he's talking about one million naira. Some of the educated muslimah hos are even advertising their services on twitter.

[img]https://images./3iPjYS1d43DWj7l4k8KVlj.jpg[/img]

We know those who bear the names
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by danilmo: 10:44am On May 21, 2020
fatymore:
I had a camp crush...

One NYSC Staff who really liked me a lot.

I was just so lucky to meet him.
Faaji Galore. I later relocated to Lagos.

God bless you Mr O...

hope say u gree make The guy knack u o?? else, u b wicked girl eh..

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Numero9: 10:45am On May 21, 2020
Zane2point4:

Yes everybody knows its her body,but what happens if she contact a disease and give it to u.
Thats the sickening part and thats why guys monitor there babes atimes,dont be careless,better be offensive than defensive.

You are bothered because you're dating her for sex. How can you be in a mere relationship and be having sex with your GF like she's your wife?!!
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Numero9: 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Microwhy:

Go check your relationship, you're yet to truly fall in love.

I can only be bothered when she's my wife. I do not date for sex, I don't know about you.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Eberex(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2020
I was sent to Ogun state, somewhere at Ijebu North East. A village school at Atan for that matter.

I never had anything to do with their girls because on my way to my lodge the first day I got there, I saw herbalist shrines. I then knew its going to be a warfare between light and darkness.

What if one of those students father is a herbalist, those were my thoughts. It was only my visit to lagos during one of the weekends that i will do anything, but as for my 1 year NYSC, i did not strife any indigene.

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Numero9: 10:48am On May 21, 2020
stevups:

Do you know that one can pay for another person error? Imagine a lady who committed 12 abortions, she got married but no issue. Both husband and the wife will pay for it heavily. So mind you, her life is your life.

If she makes her body a public property that's her problem.

I right thinking and responsible man know a woman who's worth taking home as a wife.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ContractKiller: 10:52am On May 21, 2020
We know those who practice the religion grin

Onlyonebuhari:

We know those who bear the names
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Zane2point4(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2020
Numero9:

You are bothered because you're dating her for sex. How can you be in a mere relationship and be having sex with your GF like she's your wife?!!
Pls lets be realistic and matured here,over 95% of all adult relationship sex is always involved and its unprotected,unless you're been economic with the truth and reality.
So spying and knowing what she does matters and this is the lady u want to marry at some point you guy will still eat the soul food.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by lastchild: 11:26am On May 21, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Youths of nowadays just carry SEX for head like say na WORLD CUP. Many dont even care about the spiritual repercussions.

I remember my very intelligent guy who almost had first class in mathematics from UI. During our NYSC days in Ebonyi, he was nacking students up and down, and was even fighting our PPA village principal over one yellow pawpaw girl like that. Afterwards, all his travel arrangement for UK Masters just mysteriously scattered, and he was banned from the UK (he even confessed that he knows it's not ordinary). The last time I heard from him, he was begging me for financial help.

If you like, go NYSC dey nack up and down. Your destiny na him you dey carry go express.
MOTO GO JAM YOU , JAM YOUR FUTURE JOIN...
and you concluded that his misfortune came from his nacking lifestyle?

What about virgins who are begging for money?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Numero9: 11:39am On May 21, 2020
Zane2point4:

Pls lets be realistic and matured here,over 95% of all adult relationship sex is always involved and its unprotected,unless you're been economic with the truth and reality.
So spying and knowing what she does matters and this is the lady u want to marry at some point you guy will still eat the soul food.

Exactly, spying and knowing what she does and who she's with matters alot, so he can know if she's Worthy of being his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by loko50(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
Cover your face in shame bro. Sex is overrated.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by SavoG(f): 12:58pm On May 21, 2020
This is what everyone says. But I served in Ekiti and finished but slept with no one. I think it all depends on how much you value yourself. I was I'm a LDR and I respected that. Plus I didnt put myself out there. Some corpers outrightly hoe themselves out. I still believe its who wants to Bleep around that will Bleep around even of they live in the same house with you.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Abee79(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
My corper neighbour & colleague who was always on a knacking level (both fellow corpers and students) told me one day "Abee, this your holy-holy is too much. Remember that you can only serve once in your life." I thanked him and continued to hustle hard. By the time we finished service, I had used my time to write two Law textbooks, gotten one professional certification (not NIM) and I was set to commence my Masters.

13 years down the line, I have moved on to bigger things. My service year was used to lay a solid foundation of which I am still proud of. That my guy still dey there dey hustle for one jaglajagla job.

Now, the joke is on him! grin grin grin grin.

Young people, don't waste your service time in immorality. Invest it wisely. Time lost can NEVER be regained. A word is enough for the wise. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CrazyOptimist: 1:26pm On May 21, 2020
lastchild:
and you concluded that his misfortune came from his nacking lifestyle?

What about virgins who are begging for money?

My guy .... just forget what I wrote.
It's not for everybody.
Go ahead and nack the hell out of yourself.
Na your life na..
Who am i to tell you how to live it?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Vulcan24(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

You can sir if you are craving for fried beans cool

u will eat it hot.

point is don't put seriousness in a jovial matter

go show ur talent where academics are
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Ogaonos: 2:46pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

warning to those will be corp member.dnt listen to most male nairalander about nysc.they overhype d knocking DT goes on during d service.is true that ladies in youth corp cheats due to konji until less DT d truthnd knocking Ur fellow corp gal us d best sexmate u can get.let me give u tips on this area.first never go looking for pussy on camp u get scammed.go buy food from maami market eh.by d 3rd week u get news of her redeployment.what u do is to make female friends.most guys DT knack corp gal na d social guys the ones DT knw hw to make female friends easily.knw how to pet tease flirt with a lady without thinking of love Nd lust.niw those u tell u they knack for camp most of them na village teenagers dey knack wer Neva bath well wer dey come wash corper clothes.only. very few ladies knack on camp.such activities start happening on d 2nd week.of camping.so after camp if u deploy to village u get little or no nysc gal pussy.is more of village gal own na still can be dangerous if u give any belle wahala don set in if u run they use JuJu remote u come village Nd be hussy going to farm.u be warn about this in camp by nysc official they use d them don't over socialize with village ladies.bcis they respect corpers alot.nd in d village corper randy ones knack village secondary gals they don't say it here in details so DT they don't get into problems.d fun part is in the main city of d state.they were all d female corpers are.some g far length to serve in d city.dt Wen u can get corp gal to knack but if u d pervert Nd nt good in woman matter u get konji Nd end up knack ashawos.where to see them are corper lodge,mostly run by churches.nd CDs meetings on Thursday or so.if u are fine tall dude na bonus.u start notice some will start getting close Nd familiar na konji.is innysc I knew ladies also get konji.sone will carry their bf pic Nd be knacking a corp member.note is d guy DT Sabi met female friends na they get corp member Nd knack d engaged ones.sonetimes when e no dey Ur mind to knack but u jux friendly with them tease flirt pet shw small care DT Wen it will jux happen
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by eleko1: 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
Dumb comparison..quote author=Parisian post=89787788]If armed robbers rob you because they perceived you're rich, it's your fault right? Senseless thinking.[/quote]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Ogaonos: 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
Surfacebaba:
coro go I beg make I enta camp
u wan entacamp to knack my brother u no go c o.u might be scammed by corp gals they go chop Ur money for maami market.unless u want dey knack village gal wer dey come camp come watch cloth or village ashawo.some even knack their secondary sch students DT why op u want talk in details.is beta u.make female friends for camp.thougb is true DT most ladies in nysc cheat due to konji.dt why if u notice ladies don't always talk about nysc they avoid it.or say little about it.but d guy DT knack corp gals which are b best to knack no drama are d guy who make female friends quick.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by yassinattah(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Discreetconnect:
Guys! Have you been looking for an opportunity to meet a genuine sugar mommy who is ready to spoil you with money in exchange for sexual pleasures? Then here is an opportunity for you to meet up and get a chance to hook up with a rich sugar mummy of life

At DISCREETCONNECTS, we offer the best! And we are open to getting you connected to super rich sugar mummies in Nigeria.

Call now for your great sugar experience.
Whatsapp /call : 09021635436

Look for one for yourself first
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Olujidea: 3:27pm On May 21, 2020
Eberex:
I was sent to Ogun state, somewhere at Ijebu North East. A village school at Atan for that matter.

I never had anything to do with their girls because on my way to my lodge the first day I got there, I saw herbalist shrines. I then knew its going to be a warfare between light and darkness.

What if one of those students father is a herbalist, those were my thoughts. It was only my visit to lagos during one of the weekends that i will do anything, but as for my 1 year NYSC, i did not strife any indigene.

Atan is a very deadly and dangerous place ��
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Godblessamaechi: 3:29pm On May 21, 2020
Meanwhile I will like you my dear friends to remember your creator in this season of uncertainty.
Ecclesiastes 12:1
[1]Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
[13]Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14]For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Bottom line, believe on Jesus as your Lord and savior and it shall be well with you.
John 3:16-18
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
God bless you real good for making the right choice today.
For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by toprealman: 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Good luck man but trust me, there are some peeps out there with even better "badass" certifications either laid off or still searching. You know those certifications you've never even heard of....that the shii I'm talking about.
It's not by power nor by might.....time and chance bro.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Slimmy0: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

What are we supposed to do with this info please.
It seems you re proud of your achievement.

Please buy this book or look for it online- CONSIDERING CONTROLLING POWERS by Bishop David Oyedepo

Pele
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Westernlove: 4:15pm On May 21, 2020
Zoie:

You done undecided now fvck off into the deep blue sea

You this gurl.......You sabi look for trouble no be small lol...

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Gbagbuo247: 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

Wow. Which year did you finish nysc?

December 23rd 2017
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
Vulcan24:

u will eat it hot.

point is don't put seriousness in a jovial matter

go show ur talent where academics are

I Understand. Have a great day
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Gbagbuo247: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

Wow. Which year did you finish nysc?

23rd of December 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.