Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108569 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by BENEAMATA: 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
see the multitude viewing this topic . super eagles dey play match ?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Dagz007(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
My service year was the most holy year I have ever had in my adulthood... I only kiss once , never dated , being an NCCF exco ...
I love it..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

Who am I to talk. I'm a serving core member and I spend most of my time acquiring skills and knowledge. I wanted to adopt his life style but everything changed when I went for an interview to get a job instead of going to my ppa. The question the Hr asked me was crazy anytime I think about it then, but now I have got the answer now. The question was "What do you have to offer? *. My cv was blank. No skill, nothing nothing aside ms office. I told her Ms office and she said no, everyone knows that what else do you I have to offer?, she rephrased the question again and asked what can I do?. I was mute the for several minutes. I was telling her about my qualities which involves me being a fast learner, honest and all but she was still asking me what skill I have. She told me she will get back to me. That's when I knew I lost that opportunity. Thank God for that. This scenario opened my eyes and I started learning skills to improve my self.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
thesmallgod:
I just confirm truly that some mod here on NL don't have common sense. What do you intend to achieve by putting this senseless post on front page
I swear down,I really wonder if they actually past through the 4walls of a university.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Your mates were busy writing a professional CV that landed them their first job immediately after POP. Your village people couldn't allow you overlook what is inside skirt. See your life
TheEffective:
shocked

Who am I to talk. I'm a serving core member and I spend most of my time acquiring skills and knowledge. I wanted to adopt his life style but everything changed when I went for an interview to get a job instead of going to my ppa. The question the Hr asked me was crazy anytime I think about it then, but now I have got the answer now. The question was "What do you have to offer? *. My cv was blank. No skill, nothing nothing aside ms office. I told her Ms office and she said no, everyone knows that what else do you I have to offer?, she rephrased the question again and asked what can I do?. I was mute the for several minutes. I was telling her about my qualities which involves me being a fast learner, honest and all but she was still asking me what skill I have. She told me she will get back to me. That's when I knew I lost that opportunity. Thank God for that. This scenario opened my eyes and I started learning skills to improve my self.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

Abia!!!

If you like acquire all the certifications, if you don’t know somebody at the top, or know someone that knows somebody at the top in this country, my dear all those certifications are useless.

Strong 2.1 (4.44)

2 recognized certifications and Masters in view . yet no reasonable offer.

Thank God I am not Jobless, I am still doing my Bolt business.

From your comment, your greatest limitation is nothing but your microbe mind. There is a limit you can go if you mind has defeated you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
See the so called leaders of tomorrow,sex sex sex and more sex that's all they know. No wonder Nigeria is bean ruled by ancestors.

Dominique good night and sweet dreams

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chirowman(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chirowman(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
inside life you suppose go STD test osho free no go kill you.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Zane2point4(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.
Yes everybody knows its her body,but what happens if she contact a disease and give it to u.
Thats the sickening part and thats why guys monitor there babes atimes,dont be careless,better be offensive than defensive.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
fatymore:
I had a camp crush...
One NYSC Staff who really liked me a lot.

I was just so lucky to meet him. Faaji Galore. I later relocated to Lagos.
God bless you Mr O...
Did he know he was your crush...

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ayo2008: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

What is the moral lesson here?

What has the knacking done for u biko?

Better go for deliverance

5 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by iCauseTrouble: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nysc those days grin grin

Seen my mail yet??
Have not gotten a reply

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
justmenoni:
Op, are you a mod on nairaland?
lol...Why ask...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You're the one who's fvcked up in reasoning.

Compared to a man STDs cause more damage to the female anatomy. Even nature built you in a vulnerable way. Don't compare yourself to a man.
You done undecided now fvck off into the deep blue sea

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by RTSC: 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
na today?

The day my platoon did sanitation in katsina camp, we saw condoms everywhere in mami market.

A soldier caught one of my room mate banging a girl beside the camp ATM after lights out.

I still don't know how he managed to escape being thrown out of camp.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
Vicade123:
I’m genuinely mad right now . Would anyone ask me why
why?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
Chicastle:
Well, during my nysc in south, I used the one year to acquire many skills because I wouldn't know where would find myself.

I learned lots of computer skills and my professional certifications I didn't focus on women. I see them as liability though

A month to my pop, I have got a contract worth thousand of naira though not too big but almost 3 months salary of a banker. Just as a youth coroner oo

what skill did you acquire?

what kind of contract? how did you get it?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The kind of youths this generation is breeding don't know more than fvck, brezz and ass. But am part of them too grin

lol..my guy
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Brunicekid(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.
Very true...Empowerment is the best!!!

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by MrJavaS: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

You are smart....you have my respect. Womanizing is an entanglement that is unworthy of a young mans precious time and energy.

While it may seem like successful people achieved success by chance. Everything they have accomplished is as a result of dedication and perseverance. Knacking is a huge distraction

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

what kind of certificate?

what field?...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chuky7(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hope you got a good job after all that humping?

Yea I did...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by karika2018: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
ContractKiller:
The girls are notoriously easy up North. That Hijab they wear usually hides a lot of secrets.

haaaaaa
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by etrange: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
DigitB:
He goat.

If it were a lady the whole NL will be giving her all sorts of label undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thank you. They would call her all sorts of unprintable names. Not just her, they would also rope in the entire female gender and use that avenue to start insulting 'women of nowadays' as if the guys that sleep with them as se.x toys. The sexism is alarming here on NL. These are the future leaders of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by optimusprime2(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
Keep knacking oga... mtcheew
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by tete7000(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

Senselessly senseless

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

Abia!!!

If you like acquire all the certifications, if you don’t know somebody at the top, or know someone that knows somebody at the top in this country, my dear all those certifications are useless.

Strong 2.1 (4.44)

2 recognized certifications and Masters in view . yet no reasonable offer.

Thank God I am not Jobless, I am still doing my Bolt business.
Which course?
I finished with 3.57, thank God 2.1 na 2.1. What are you certification.

[quote ] If you like acquire all the certifications, if you don’t know somebody at the top, or know someone that knows somebody at the top in this country, my dear all those certifications are useless. [/quote ]

And to be sincere we still need connection regardless of all the certification acquired

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by emkz: 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
I developed three great relationships during my service year. We are still friends till this day. And we helped each other tremendously. I cherish these relationships more than anything else.

I remember a guy who was posted to one yeye place. A girl he met on camp helped him secure a better place (her dad was the perm sec of one
federal ministry). NYSC is not about bonking. For those who are intending corpers, have fun but most importantly, try and use it to network as much as possible. Collect phone numbers and follow up during service year. You shall never get that opportunity again in this lifetime. Once you are made, you go bonk and you go tire and no be mgbeke go dey find you. Employed prick tastes sweeter than unemployed prick.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by RTSC: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
In camp, you would see a girl and a guy following each other like puppies, going to mami market and everywhere together, I start to wonder if they knew each other before.
And the truth is that they met in camp.

Before you say jack Robinson, the guy is already removing her pants.

9 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Na their way.
Zoie:
See them community deeks fvcking every available hole. Tomorrow they'll call their ancestors ho.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by apexc6510: 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 983808[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.