Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108702 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by XaintJoel20: 2:52am On May 21, 2020
At the last Sunday service before we left camp, the preacher that preached that day at NCCF, said something that helped me in my service year. He said
"This your service year will not be the year you will commit that sin your have never committed before"
Those words struck me and I was a life celibate then, so I went to service and came back without losing it, though the temptation was great.
To God be the glory.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:15am On May 21, 2020
Temigirl95:
You are the piece of shit here...because d guy is absolutely right...Dull brain...
Listen, airhead. If you don't stay in your lane, I'd make sure you get clinical depression and suicidal ideations about your pathetic self. I take no prisoners. Be warned. Stinky asshole.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:24am On May 21, 2020
Zoie:

Wrong number
Relax. Don't let the trivial tease get to your head undecided

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chicastle: 3:35am On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

what skill did you acquire?

what kind of contract? how did you get it?

Check my pro
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Stonerobaba(m): 3:59am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

NIM ke? Scam aye
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CoronaVirusPro: 4:04am On May 21, 2020
Gibberish!

Thread has no meaning.

Seems OP just got disvirgined that he had to race to Nairalanf to give a testimony.

How and when did fvcking become a good deal?

Once again, gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by bigiyaro(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.
knacking does not stop empowerment.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by smile11s(m): 4:20am On May 21, 2020
Enjoy your youth unless you will regret it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Elliot2(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

lol..my guy
be like I sabi u o. Shey na kogi u serve, 2018?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Rilwayne001: 4:29am On May 21, 2020
jojofola:
The Moderator that pushed this to Frontpage quoted it as
"A Nairalander who slept with many" grin

I was expecting to read episodes.
Now, you know how disappointed i am.

All of una no well sha. cheesy

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CrazyOptimist: 4:39am On May 21, 2020
Youths of nowadays just carry SEX for head like say na WORLD CUP. Many dont even care about the spiritual repercussions.

I remember my very intelligent guy who almost had first class in mathematics from UI. During our NYSC days in Ebonyi, he was nacking students up and down, and was even fighting our PPA village principal over one yellow pawpaw girl like that. Afterwards, all his travel arrangement for UK Masters just mysteriously scattered, and he was banned from the UK (he even confessed that he knows it's not ordinary). The last time I heard from him, he was begging me for financial help.

If you like, go NYSC dey nack up and down. Your destiny na him you dey carry go express.
MOTO GO JAM YOU , JAM YOUR FUTURE JOIN...

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by justmenoni: 4:45am On May 21, 2020
Because this thread doesn't have any meaning.

Chuky7:

lol...Why ask...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Chaser25: 4:49am On May 21, 2020
Igwe35:
Spend your youth planning for the future instead
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

You're a wise man
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2020
paul100:

Pls,can you give example of the skills

. Web development (I'm done with the training since January yet but no certification for now because me and my team haven't been Able to finish our project)
. Networking (I'm an intern as a networking engineer in my ppa, I got this job 6 months after staying at home but I learnt programming for 4 months though), I'm preparing to take my ccna (router and switch) exams
. Google digital marketting (I started the course January and I finished April, thanks to the lockdown I was able to take it seriously. I wasn't serious because of work and programing). I have the certification though.
. White board animation (I learnt this recently using renderforest.com but took it to another level using a software called videoscribe made by sparkle. It's the hacked pro version and it offers me more features than the website). There is no certification in this.
.I'm currently learning UI and Ux design using figma in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course
. I'm currently learning engineering project management course from PMI(project management institute) in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course

And let me add the other certification I have acquired that I ain't that proud of though but it's okay Sha.
All those certification in nysc. 20k for 5 courses
Project management professional
HRM (I haven't collected this certification for months because of Corona)
HSSE 1&2
QA and QC
HSSE 3 (I haven't collected this too)

But the other certification I have collected them prior to the lockdown

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2020
Jack500:

What skill were u learning?

If you like acquire all the certifications, if you don’t know somebody at the top, or know someone that knows somebody at the top in this country, my dear all those certifications are useless.

I just want to say this, programming is really really deep. It what has been delaying me from finishing other courses. It to wide and spend hours coding everyday. Javascript is crazy, I have been really committed to learning js to an extent but it still to wide
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by OsuIgboIpob: 5:06am On May 21, 2020
SoNature:
What else does the black man do apart from having sex?
Brown man!
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:08am On May 21, 2020
Jack500:

What skill were u learning?

. Web development (I'm done with the training since January yet but no certification for now because me and my team haven't been Able to finish our project)
. Networking (I'm an intern as a networking engineer in my ppa, I got this job 6 months after staying at home but I learnt programming for 4 months though), I'm preparing to take my ccna (router and switch) exams
. Google digital marketting (I started the course January and I finished April, thanks to the lockdown I was able to take it seriously. I wasn't serious because of work and programing). I have the certification though.
. White board animation (I learnt this recently using renderforest.com but took it to another level using a software called videoscribe made by sparkle. It's the hacked pro version and it offers me more features than the website). There is no certification in this.
.I'm currently learning UI and Ux design using figma in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course
. I'm currently learning engineering project management course from PMI(project management institute) in cousera. There is a certification at the end of the course

And let me add the other certification I have acquired that I ain't that proud of though but it's okay Sha.
HSSE 1&2
QA and QC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Omam4life: 5:21am On May 21, 2020
Please I want to start dealing on sneakers and canvases. Am looking for an importer or a big distributor to do business with. It's urgent. Contact me fast.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Juliearth(f): 5:22am On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters. But I do know things go down. I think serving is just an opportunity to let off steam especially with certain factor like moving to another state. You will likely come across various people. They are cases where even your oga at your PPA will be shooting shot and you may be in a relationship but temptation sets in.

Some cases can also be like where you are the one doing the chasing... I have seen cases where you are posted to a school only to start going after your female student as a guy.

My own experience goes like this... During my time I served somewhere up North. Well to keep it short I knacked a lot at lodge that year... Girls in neighboring communities O, other corp members, there was also a time I had a short fling with the lady daughter that cooked for some of us at our PPA.

Well like I said things dey happen, it's not necessary a one way thing.. What were your own experience like?

Why do you people always generalize? You mean every girl/lady/woman that has served has cheated on her partner? If after passing through the four walls of a university, your sense of judgement is still this thwarted, then it means you are an educated illiterate. I wonder how and why this mediocre and opinion article based on obvious lies made it to front page when there are good front page materials still hanging in oblivion.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Tdave01: 5:26am On May 21, 2020
See how human being idolized knacking like say award dey there, if is not talking money forget it, people go to Nysc and come back with different professional certifications and not knacking award.....Indaboski bia this is one of your candidate grin grin grin
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Microwhy: 5:26am On May 21, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.
Go check your relationship, you're yet to truly fall in love.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Uzyvicks(f): 5:29am On May 21, 2020
Male prostitute
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by acetylcoa2: 5:29am On May 21, 2020
And if care is not taken, this one is supposed to be a graduate?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Stargurl20(f): 5:37am On May 21, 2020
*sighs deep* it's well, is all I have to say.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by OVB123: 6:00am On May 21, 2020
Go and serve ur father land, no. U prefer chasing after women... nonsense.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Vulcan24(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Superman ...... abeg the post is for fun stop been a jerk
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by BennyDon: 6:08am On May 21, 2020
Are you sure you've not contracted STDs?

BTW: What were your gains after the fuckery, knacking and doping?

Did you add them to your resume?

Make I Sha no talk tongue
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Vulcan24(m): 6:10am On May 21, 2020
CELEBRITIZ:

HSSE 1&2
QA and QC

so we should fry beans
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by dukeprince50: 6:14am On May 21, 2020
Zoie:
See them community deeks fvcking every available hole. Tomorrow they'll call their ancestors ho.
lol, which one is community dik again na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.