Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,876 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie (468 Views)

Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by PetersKID(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2020
U.k Medical Doctor Idee Charles reacts over Pastor David Ibiyeomie Corona
Statement.

This is the statement made by Ibiyeome that people are talking about

Pastor David Ibiyeomi, the senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, has said there is no Coronavirus in Nigeria.

He said malaria kills more people, yet no one closed the border because of malaria.
He referenced DAAR Communications founder, Raymond Dokpesi who said he was given Malaria drugs when he was being treated for COVID-19 in an isolation centre.

Pastor Ibiyeomi added that the virus is just an avenue for our leaders to steal.
Speaking from the pulpit, he said: "I told the people, what is Coronavirus? Coronavirus is only a virus that is Corona."

He added: "People are making noise about Coronavirus. To me, it's rubbish. Malaria, did we make noise about malaria?
"Malaria kills more people in Nigeria than Coronavirus. Everyday people die of malaria. So what are we talking about Coronavirus, closing border up and down for what?

"Nigeria does not even have it. I don't think Nigeria has it.
"Because, you've heard Dokpesi, he said that they say he had it, it's malaria tablet they gave him. So, if it's Coronavirus, why will they give him malaria tablet?

"Nigeria, they're using it to eat money, eat money. Governors eat money, corporations eat money, they tell lies, they'll take money from federal aid. Government, they'll take money from aid..."

He also claimed that the Nigerian government is intentionally exaggerating the number of people who have the disease.
"In Nigeria, the people who have it, I don't think they are up to the number they're calling. The number they're calling, I don't think it's the number. When one person has high temperature, fever, they'll say 'it's Corona, quarantine him'.

SOURCE https://www.naijaverify.com.ng/2020/05/corona-we-are-not-illiterates-and.html?m=1

Re: We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by EricBloodAxe: 5:38am On May 20, 2020
After reading from top to bottom am still not able to see any reaction.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by Jumlek2411: 6:05am On May 20, 2020
The whole thing is getting confusing
Re: We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by Tessie01(f): 6:29am On May 20, 2020
Modify plss @ op
Re: We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by Enoch07: 6:39am On May 20, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
After reading from top to bottom am still not able to see any reaction.
my brother, and I read everything just to make sure I get d reaction, but I was misled

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Illiterates & Gullible As Your Followers–Dr Idee Charles To Ibiyeomie by Darato: 8:06am On May 20, 2020
The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

(1) (Reply)

Prophet in court : Update On Sotitobire Missing Baby / How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede / Borno Boko Haram Massacre, Why I Think God Is Not acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.