Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video (1018 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by genkins(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daddyfreeze took out time to respond to pastor David ibiyeomie after his irresponsible outburst claiming he will send daddyfreeze to the cemetery for insulting bishop David Oyedepo his so called spiritual father.
Freeze accused Ibiyeomie of racism, discrimination, and threat to life.
He added that he never insulted Bishop David Oyedepo as Ibiyeomie claims but only drew his attention to the scripture.
He asked Nigerians to hold Ibiyeomie responsible if anything happens to him.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZSjvujfFc

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by kingxsamz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
cheesy
He only said A husband and wife must both be submissive to each other for their marriage to work, and one scammer is threatening to kill him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by darocha1: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
We rested from all these drama during corona lockdown
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by donnie(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Yea... I also felt bad about that pastor Ibiyome's speech. So demeaning of fellow man... of the broadcasting profession etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Image123(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
The pastor made a gross mistake by giving this fellow a platform. More people now know and are more curious about him. This same guy says things about ministers like Adeboye and Kumuyi but you will never hear them dignify him with a response. It's like a man in suit on the way to Aso Rock but decided to wait and fight physically with a stubborn goat. Nobody will blame the goat, they will say that the man is insane.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by franktolk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Many Nigerians still do not know it's highly derogatory and wrong to call a mixed race person an half caste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by obiekunie2: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
the idiot is not a pastor but a criminal and a killer.

and his vile utterances has proven that his church members are like him - den of vipers.

Remember this guy??

HE IS A TOP USHER IN HIS CHURCH OF EVIL MEN!

https://www.nairaland.com/6104200/now-know-he-really-working

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by donnie(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Image123:
The pastor made a gross mistake by giving this fellow a platform. More people now know and are more curious about him. This same guy says things about ministers like Adeboye and Kumuyi but you will never hear them dignify him with a response. It's like a man in suit on the way to Aso Rock but decided to wait and fight physically with a stubborn goat. Nobody will blame the goat, they will say that the man is insane.

So you're saying Ibiyeome made Freeze popular? Don't make me laugh abeg. So are those men gods whom no one should ever criticize? I even felt ashamed for the pastor, especially when he spoke about broadcasters and somalians. Now we've seen he called a man a bastard whose father is well known. Supporting NONSENSE as usual? angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by MuttleyLaff: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/dude213ad65498e734f91.gif[/img]
"When a mad man walks naked,
it is his kinsmen who feel shame, not himself
"
- Chinua Achebe RIP (1988). “A Man of the People”, page 118

When man become mad, they quite lose their dignity
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Image123(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2020
donnie:

So you're saying Ibiyeome made Freeze popular? Don't make me laugh abeg. So are those men gods whom no one should ever criticize? I even felt ashamed for the pastor, especially when he spoke about broadcasters and somalians. Now we've seen he called a man a bastard whose father is well known. Supporting NONSENSE as usual. angry

He gave him a platform. More people will get to know him. i can imagine that all the pastor's church members for instance now know the name of the fellow who made their pastor lose control. Some of them may never have heard about or regarded him before. Stick to what i have said and you'll be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by MuttleyLaff: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2020
genkins:
Daddyfreeze took out time to respond to pastor David ibiyeomie after his irresponsible outburst claiming he will send daddyfreeze to the cemetery for insulting bishop David Oyedepo his so called spiritual father.

Watch below

h ttps://youtu.be/B-ZSjvujfFc

donnie:
So you're saying Ibiyeome made Freeze popular? Don't make me laugh abeg. So are those men gods whom no one should ever criticize? I even felt ashamed for the pastor, especially when he spoke about broadcasters and somalians. Now we've seen he called a man a bastard whose father is well known. Supporting NONSENSE as usual. angry
"“He who is a hireling, and not a shepherd ..."
- John 10:12

Freeze and people like Freeze, who take on the "The Establishment", (i.e. 21st century Pharisees aka 3rd millennium Far-To-See) are not after popularity, not after adulation, are not seeking validation, not after peer validation et cetera

I suppose, its true that when a shoe is flung into an open air market place, the person who yelps out, is the one who got hit by the thrown shoe. Smh for Ibiyeomie, the Mike Murdock lackey flunkey

Ibiyeome is not a pastor, but he is just a nondescript overrated hireling, hiding behind a sliding off mask, but his mask even slipped further to expose more of his dark & corrupted soul, when while on a ranting and raving outburst spree over simple, harmless and non threatening Freeze, he revealed that he will use spiritual, money and the law to literally, fight tooth and nail Freeze. Even actually said he'll kill and finish Freeze

[img]https://s8/images/Kemi-Olonloyo-1.png[/img]
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo in prison uniform, thanks to Ibiyeomie

Ibiyeomie's, thinks because he got away with abusing his influence, by "dealing" with Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, the Nigerian journalist, blogger and activist against gun violence, and social media personality the other day. Having her arrested and put in Port Harcourt Maximum Prison jail for at least 68 days et cetera, it has now hungry him to mete out same treatment or similar, to Freeze, so he now decides to take panadull for another man's headache, take panadull for Oyedepo's headache, become a buffoon and ready tool, in the devil's workshop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Ken4Christ: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2020
The Church needs to stay at the middle of the road to avoid doctrinal accidents. Messages should be property balanced. It is true that the wife should submit to her husband but the husband is also told to love his wife. So, if Bishop Oyedepo teaches total submission from the wife to her husband for marriage to be successful, he should also emphasize that the husband should unconditionally love his wife and take care of her.

Women are not slaves and they should be treated with respect. The outburst by Pastor Ibiyeome is uncalled for. He has the right to air is opinion. And just the way Fani-Kayode apologized to the journalist he insulted, I suggest that Pastor Ibiyeome should apologize to Daddy Freeze.

I don't agree with Daddy Freeze in most of the ways he interprets the Scripture but he is entitled to his opinion. I hope to have the opportunity to correct him in love very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by donnie(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:
The Church needs to stay at the middle of the road to avoid doctrinal accidents. Messages should be property balanced. It is true that the wife should submit to her husband but the husband is also told to love his wife. So, if Bishop Oyedepo teaches total submission from the wife to her husband for marriage to be successful, he should also emphasize that the husband should unconditionally love his wife and take care of her.

Women are not slaves and they should be treated with respect. The outburst by Pastor Ibiyeome is uncalled for. He has the right to air is opinion. And just the way Fani-Kayode apologized to the journalist he insulted, I suggest that Pastor Ibiyeome should apologize to Daddy Freeze.

I don't agree with Daddy Freeze in most of the ways he interprets the Scripture but he is entitled to his opinion. I hope to have the opportunity to correct him in love very soon.

Did Bishop Oyedepo say women are slaves? I think its better not to connect this outburt to what bishop said.

However, the problem stems from when we begin to make marriage a "Christian" thing. It has never been a Christian thing in the bible but a traditional thing. That's why no Pastor, apostle or prophet ever conducted a wedding. Even MESSIAH attended a traditional wedding. But today, instead of learning from our fathers and elders, we quote bible upandan. Even bible supports our traditional customs regarding marriage because we are the people of the book anyways.

Whites learnt the concepts of marriage and family from us, but now they sell you their fake principles and you think theirs is superior to what your parents had, because you can quote scriptures and motivational books.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by MuttleyLaff: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:
The Church needs to stay at the middle of the road to avoid doctrinal accidents.
"12In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.
13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!
(i.e. Then I will tell them publicly, 'I've never known you. Get away from me, you evil people.')
"
- Matthew 7:12-23

It is easier to stay in the middle road because you have forgotten that there is not supposed to be a middle road. Ekklesia, do not stay in any middle road whatsoever. Ekklesia goes through the narrow gate and down the narrow road and thats the gospel truth way, of how to avoid doctrinal accidents.

Ken4Christ:
Messages should be property balanced.
Message would only be balanced, if every believer is an adherent of and stickler to 2 Timothy 2:15

Ken4Christ:
It is true that the wife should submit to her husband but the husband is also told to love his wife. So, if Bishop Oyedepo teaches total submission from the wife to her husband for marriage to be successful, he should also emphasize that the husband should unconditionally love his wife and take care of her.
"21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ (i.e. husband & wife two way traffic)
22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, His body, of which He is the Savior.
24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her
26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.
28In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
29Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church.
30For we are members of His body.
31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church.
33Nevertheless, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
"
- Ephesians 5:21-33

Doing proof-texting and contextomy with Ephesians 5:21-33 doesnt do anyone any favours. Submission is bi-directional. The husband is the head, that is true, but the wife, by the way, is the neck. It will be in everyone's interest for the head and neck to submit to each other

Whatever one appreciates the value of, whatever one loves and cherishes, one doesnt abuse, misuse, disuse, confuse and/or not take tender, love and care of. As a true born from on high child of God/son of God/daughter of God/man of God/woman of God believer, it goes without needing to say or debate the obvious

Ken4Christ:
The outburst by the hireling David Ibiyeomie, is him just revealing more of his true colours. I will suggest that David Ibiyeomie, keep whatever this insincere apology to Freeze, might be, to himself, besides that will be the day, if David Ibiyeomie, will ever apologise to Freeze

Ken4Christ:
[img]https://s5/images/HeightView.jpg[/img] [img]https://s5/images/DiffHeightSameView.jpg[/img]

We obviously won't see the scriptures with the same understanding in very major ways because we each understand scripture to the level of our submission to the Spirit of Truth. We understand scripture to how much we fill out to snuggly fit into the gift of the given out Holy Spirit.

Ken4Christ, we understand scripture according to the altitude of our individual and/or respective vantage points and/or the level/angle/direction/line of our perspective. Those two pictures I've pasted above, are worth more than twenty thousand words

Do all believers stand tall and all be at the same and equal height, hmm, Ken4Christ?

Look at the fingers on your hand, are they all equal in length, hmm? Well, we all have different level of understanding, just as like fingers have different amount of length sizes, but when the fingers bend closely together, they miraculous appear looking like having the same amount of length size

We all arent going to view everything about theology in the same way, as each other does and enough to agree with each other about certain theological things Ken4Christ, but hey what unites and bonds us all together, is greater than whatever our differences are. Also there is a way, we get to be equal in length and that is when the fingers on the hands come together and bend.

What we agree on, what unites us (i.e. the Freeze, the Ken4Christ et cetera of this world) is far more stronger and bigger than what we may disagree and differ on. What unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them

What unites all believers, is far greater than that which divides us. We have different graces and different level of grace. We have the same Holy Spirit, but fit into same amount and equal Holy Spirit, size wise, differently.

You want to have the opportunity to correct Freeze in love very soon. Abi, hmm? Here is my piece of freely given friendly and brotherly advice, why not try first removing the plank of wood in your eyes, before trying to blow out the hair in Freeze's eye
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2020
I was off social media for some days or weeks but got alert from YouTube messages I subscribed to. I quickly went to find the original message trending about what that pastor said to Freeze and my conclusion was,

When a man sees the pulpit as a means to an end, he looses relevance and when a man looses relevance, he doesn't have a message anymore to the people and when he doesn't have a message anymore but wants to stay relevant or wants to trend, he starts saying things like what David Ibiyomie was saying.

These church leaders are not relevant anymore neither do they have a Bible message anymore so now what? Hence what we see as crazy stuff online...smh

3 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2020
As much as I don't agree with The outburst against Daddy Freeze. But we should remember that Daddy Freeze himself had said worse curses on ministers he didn't agree with. Those days sha before his relationship with Apostle Suleman reset his head in some areas. And he later realized he could be wrong on some issue and . He became more objective
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Goshen360(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2020
petra1:
As much as I don't agree with The outburst against Daddy Freeze. But we should remember that Daddy Freeze himself had said worse curses on ministers he didn't agree with. Those days sha before his relationship with Apostle Suleman reset his head in some areas. And he later realized he could be wrong on some issue and . He became more objective

Young man,

You're not making sense. Why? Daddy freeze doesn't attack personal and family lives of those ministers, he attacks or deals with their doctrines with scriptures and sound doctrines.

Are we supposed to all agree on doctrines? No! But we are supposed to disagree respectfully. What David Ibiyeomie said was nothing but personal attack on the person, family, race and said nothing to do with sound doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Goshen360:

Young man,

You're not making sense. Why? Daddy freeze doesn't attack personal and family lives of those ministers, he attacks or deals with their doctrines with scriptures and sound doctrines.

He used to raine curses on ministers dear

Are we supposed to all agree on doctrines? No! But we are supposed to disagree respectfully

Your daddy freez was not disagreeing respectfully he used to curse " God punish you " thunder fire you" and more vile words

What David Ibiyeomie said was nothing but personal attack on the person, family, race and said nothing to do with sound doctrines.

I agree . But either doctrine or no doctrine . Vile word are unbecoming
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Goshen360(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2020
petra1:

He used to raine curses on ministers dear

Your daddy freez was not disagreeing respectfully he used to curse " God punish you " thunder fire you" and more vile words

I agree . But either doctrine or no doctrine . Vile word are unbecoming

Agreed freeze used to curse in the past and has grown a little more mature but everyone expects David to be more mature in handling matters as this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by donnie(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Goshen360:

Young man,

Are we supposed to all agree on doctrines? No! But we are supposed to disagree respectfully. What David Ibiyeomie said was nothing but personal attack on the person, family, race and said nothing to do with sound doctrines.

GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by geoworldedu: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Like pastor like Jehovah. Little things they get angry and rain fire and brimstone.

cc: Otematum
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2020
As long as Jehovah and Allah remain caged in his spiritual cage, many things that will let the whole world ridicule Christianity and Islam will keep happening day after day.
Yesterday it's about killing for blasphemy, today it's about bastardising a legitimate son of the land. Who knows maybe tomorrow it will be able killing atheists and freethinkers? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Ken4Christ: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"12In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.
13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!
(i.e. Then I will tell them publicly, 'I've never known you. Get away from me, you evil people.')
"
- Matthew 7:12-23

It is easier to stay in the middle road because you have forgotten that there is not supposed to be a middle road. Ekklesia, do not stay in any middle road whatsoever. Ekklesia goes through the narrow gate and down the narrow road and thats the gospel truth way, of how to avoid doctrinal accidents.

Message would only be balanced, if every believer is an adherent of and stickler to 2 Timothy 2:15

"21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ (i.e. husband & wife two way traffic)
22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, His body, of which He is the Savior.
24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her
26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.
28In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
29Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church.
30For we are members of His body.
31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church.
33Nevertheless, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
"
- Ephesians 5:21-33

Doing proof-texting and contextomy with Ephesians 5:21-33 doesnt do anyone any favours. Submission is bi-directional. The husband is the head, that is true, but the wife, by the way, is the neck. It will be in everyone's interest for the head and neck to submit to each other

Whatever one appreciates the value of, whatever one loves and cherishes, one doesnt abuse, misuse, disuse, confuse and/or not take tender, love and care of. As a true born from on high child of God/son of God/daughter of God/man of God/woman of God believer, it goes without needing to say or debate the obvious

The outburst by the hireling David Ibiyeomie, is him just revealing more of his true colours. I will suggest that David Ibiyeomie, keep whatever this insincere apology to Freeze, might be, to himself, besides that will be the day, if David Ibiyeomie, will ever apologise to Freeze

[img]https://s5/images/HeightView.jpg[/img] [img]https://s5/images/DiffHeightSameView.jpg[/img]

We obviously won't see the scriptures with the same understanding in very major ways because we each understand scripture to the level of our submission to the Spirit of Truth. We understand scripture to how much we fill out to snuggly fit into the gift of the given out Holy Spirit.

Ken4Christ, we understand scripture according to the altitude of our individual and/or respective vantage points and/or the level/angle/direction/line of our perspective. Those two pictures I've pasted above, are worth more than twenty thousand words

Do all believers stand tall and all be at the same and equal height, hmm, Ken4Christ?

Look at the fingers on your hand, are they all equal in length, hmm? Well, we all have different level of understanding, just as like fingers have different amount of length sizes, but when the fingers bend closely together, they miraculous appear looking like having the same amount of length size

We all arent going to view everything about theology in the same way, as each other does and enough to agree with each other about certain theological things Ken4Christ, but hey what unites and bonds us all together, is greater than whatever our differences are. Also there is a way, we get to be equal in length and that is when the fingers on the hands come together and bend.

What we agree on, what unites us (i.e. the Freeze, the Ken4Christ et cetera of this world) is far more stronger and bigger than what we may disagree and differ on. What unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them

What unites all believers, is far greater than that which divides us. We have different graces and different level of grace. We have the same Holy Spirit, but fit into same amount and equal Holy Spirit, size wise, differently.

You want to have the opportunity to correct Freeze in love very soon. Abi, hmm? Here is my piece of freely given friendly and brotherly advice, why not try first removing the plank of wood in your eyes, before trying to blow out the hair in Freeze's eye

Please read again the whole chapter five of the book of Ephesians. Verse 21 addressed the Church generally. If it included husband wife relationship, there will be no need for verse 22. The husband is the head of the wife. His duty is to love her and treat her well. He can't submit to his wife. It will be a violation of the law of marriage. God is a God of order. It is just the same way you don't expect God the Father to submit to our Lord Jesus. Please let's get this point very clear. Wives submitting to their husbands doesn't make them inferior. Someone must be in charge.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2020
@
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
geoworldedu:
Like pastor like Jehovah. Little things they get angry and rain fire and brimstone.

cc: Otematum
Wehdon

We already know this is another moniker of Otematum, aka Otemunando, aka Otemsapien and other aliases...
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
As long as Jehovah and Allah remain caged in his spiritual cage, many things that will let the whole world ridicule Christianity and Islam will keep happening day after day.
Yesterday it's about killing for blasphemy, today it's about bastardising a legitimate son of the land. Who knows maybe tomorrow it will be able killing atheists and freethinkers? undecided

I no talk am?
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2020
wolesmile:

Wehdon

We already know this is another moniker of Otematum, aka Otemunando, aka Otemsapien and other aliases...

Ashiri has tu.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2020
wolesmile:

Wehdon

So getting a mention from one of my fans equates we being the same person. Your hilarity is made in China grin
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Ashiri has tu.
Tu ko, tumininu ni undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Tu ko, tumininu ni undecided

Sorry i should have used past tense.

Ashiri has tuud.. cool
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Sorry i should have used past tense.

Ashiri has tuud.. cool
past tense of tu is tued, not tuud. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was Jesus From Ages 12 To 33? / Agbado Bishop / You Can Eat Your Tithe. No Nigerian Pastor Is A Levite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.