Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal (972 Views)

See Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN) And His Net Worth / "I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel / 2018 Richest Yahoo Boy In Nigeria Revealed (photos, Video + His Net Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal by faceland: 6:40am On May 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Sdcd5Tk-8

The host of the number 1 podcast in the world (JRE podcast); Joe Rogan announced that would migrate all his material to Spotify EXCLUSIVELY. That means all his videos on YouTube and other platform might no longer be available and he would henceforth only host his podcast on Spotify (in a $100 million dollar deal).

Re: Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal by faceland: 6:46am On May 20, 2020
Re: Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal by Victor8st: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2021
That's so sad...
Re: Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal by AdamRichell: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
When I found out about it, I was distraught because, for me, it was much more convenient to watch his podcasts on YouTube. With the advent of Spotify, everyone had to adjust, but later I realized how much more convenient it is to use Spotify to listen to podcasts when you're busy with something. It's not distracting but very motivating, especially if it's Joe Rogan's podcasts. I remember some of his interviews where guests were talking about really weird stuff like Joe Rogan and UFO. I'm sure you all remember that. But does he really believe in this substance or not?

1 Like

Re: Joe Rogan To LEAVE YOUTUBE ~ Quadrupling His Net Worth With New Spotify Deal by faceland: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
AdamRichell:
When I found out about it, I was distraught because, for me, it was much more convenient to watch his podcasts on YouTube. With the advent of Spotify, everyone had to adjust, but later I realized how much more convenient it is to use Spotify to listen to podcasts when you're busy with something. It's not distracting but very motivating, especially if it's Joe Rogan's podcasts. I remember some of his interviews where guests were talking about really weird stuff like Joe Rogan and UFO. I'm sure you all remember that. But does he really believe in this substance or not?

My brother, I personally miss YouTube. Partly because of the comments section and sometimes you can see the guest. I downloaded Spotify because of him (months later after resisting), but I have not yet adapte. I miss the knowledge and entertainment.

When was the last time you saw a DMT joke? It's been months. He lost his community by going to Spotify EXCLUSIVELY. Why exclusively?

Even when I am on Spotify now, I hardly check JRE any more.

(1) (Reply)

SA's First "The Bachelorette" Revealed - A Model and Masters Student (GRAPHIC) / #bbnaija2020: ‘ll Get You A Ring From London - Kiddwaya Tells Nengi / Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Cry After She Saw Him Do This On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.