Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

#bbnaija2020: ‘ll Get You A Ring From London - Kiddwaya Tells Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: ‘ll Get You A Ring From London - Kiddwaya Tells Nengi (975 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Mercy Recieves Wedding Ring From Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: ‘ll Get You A Ring From London - Kiddwaya Tells Nengi by khrisblog(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has got some viewers of the reality show talking after he made a move on Nengi who is alleged to be entangled with Ozo.

In the presence of Ozo and Trickytee, Kiddwaya is heard toasting Nengi. After Nengi called his name playfully, he asked her to s...... READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/07/bbnaija2020-ll-get-you-ring-from-london.html

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani’s Son Weeps Over The Death Of Chadwick Boseman - Video + Pictures / Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye / My Friends Call Me Bieber’s Wife” - Lady Says Cries During IG Live Of Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.