Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,951 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (52879 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by ednut1(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
Something is wrong here
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by seunlayi(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
Covid real
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Demmtek(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
they're probably doing Thanksgiving
Covid storm is over in their life
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by netmillionaires(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
I am sorry to digress from the main discussion. I made a withdrawal with an Accessbank card on an Ecobank ATM. The ATM didn't disburse cash yet my account was deducted. Which bank should I log a complaint to?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by emkz: 7:39am On May 20, 2020
Until corpses start loitering the streets in Nigeria, until our hospitals are overwhelmed to the brink, until children cannot bid farewell to their parents because they have to be isolated, until children cannot even bury their parents, until the morgues become overfilled, until our poor healthcare system is stretched to breaking point that infected patients are asked to stay in their homes and hope for a miracle, until our resolve as a country is tested, we still won't understand the scale of the problem we are dealing with.

For heavens sake, the President's secretary died from this virus. Our compatriots in the United Kingdom, Brazil and the United States have departed this life because of this virus. Pastors who claimed to have the cure have died from this virus. Catholic priests have died giving up their ventilators and caring for the sick. Our compatriots in Kano and Yobe have been departing this life at alarming frequencies. Yet, our compatriots are joking with this. We must commend government efforts to curtail the spread by jumping quickly to prevent the calamity but it is very important that our compatriots don't joke with these. Remember that many leaders did not respond on time, e.g., Trump, and they are dealing with alarming cases on the daily.

One thing we must note is that so far, Africans seem to have a strong immune system and resilience but we shouldn't stretch our luck too far. If we know we are not infected, there is no point taking advantage of the government's efforts by checking into the isolation centre and even denying our other compatriots who may need these facilities more than us.

Nigerians, PLEASE. By the time water fills your lungs and you struggle to breathe, you'd understand the enormity of this problem. A small experiment, hold your breath for 15 seconds, breathe for 5 seconds and hold your breathe again and you'd realize things shouldn't be taken for granted. People who are in critical states are put in a medically-induced coma until such a time that they are able to fight the virus. Because they can't breathe, the are put on ventilators. Now these people dancing are not in critical states but are there to prevent them from spreading the virus. We shouldn't support the levity with which they treat this virus, we should only pray that they never get to critical stages.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by saajus: 7:39am On May 20, 2020
I am happy for them
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Ekemeze: 7:40am On May 20, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by rosieflower2(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Limitlessss: 7:40am On May 20, 2020
Isolation center abi choir practice undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Aforxzy(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2020
They are dancing and enjoying their isolation. They cant kill themselves. At least they are not in pains and groaning.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by aladeokin1000(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Pls what language is that?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Issiijay(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
All the best
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by gurunlocker: 7:41am On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
Stop threatening people with this covid19 as if is a death sentence. People like you are the ones that will surely stigmatise somebody once you hear the person is infected with the virus. Smh

You are saying nonsense.... I saw your other comments talking about malaria and typhoid.

When do we have malaria as COVID19 symptoms?

If they are administering malaria or typhoid drug for all of them, why do we still have a case and not give them all the drug?

Have you seen a single image of treatment since it started? I've seen a lot of similar videos.... Are you saying all of them won't be critically ill? Let say 5 even out of 30?

Come and see them eating fried rice and chicken and also doing back flip.... grin grin

I'm not saying the virus is not in Nigeria, but not worse like this... Believe me, Nigeria will start reducing daily number of people infected when they notice that it's also reducing in other parts of the world.

Some group of people are getting richer day by day with this CoViD-19 and won't want it to end soon, just like Boko Haram terrorism...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by saajus: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Not all COVID-19 positive people will cough or sneeze. Some are asymptomatic. Normally, these guys showing no or mild symptoms would have been sent home to isolate themselves but self-isolation is very expensive for poor people. Some of them share just one room with their family members and they have a common bathroom and toilet with their neighbours.
comshots:
Them no cough and sneeze again?
I dey fear to watch the video because of my small mb.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by HundredWays(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
[s]
8y88y8:
Like for covid19 share for 1 million bois
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
am waitin 4 anoda news where FG will com and deny d existence of dis iso centre in 9ja

undecided
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
kuuljay:
Keep seeing it as fraud untill it hits you or a family member.may God help us
Wake up from your slumber and ignorance and use your brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Hypocrit: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Nigeria Covid19 is already becoming a privillege.
#blown_overboard
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
ednut1:
Something is wrong here

I tut is only me that noticed it.. there language is odd and the kind of music they are playing even the dance.. infact everything

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by bayusman: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Covid-19 now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by ifeanyiakom(f): 7:43am On May 20, 2020
This is not Nigeria,it happened in gambia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by enemyofprogress: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Finally Nigerians have putted covid 19 to shame
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Hmm. Nigerians, always making every situation light no matter how difficult and tough.

My prayers are with them. Speedy recovery.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2020
e be like big brother house

these guys go dey chop free meal...good medication. sure person no go report himself to isolation center go relax small?!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
The covid19 in Nigeria is different from the one outside this country. I don't blame the so called covid19 patient who were taken to isolation center against their real state of health. It is our politicians fault who has turn this country into a mockery
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Angelfrost(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
Stop threatening people with this covid19 as if is a death sentence. People like you are the ones that will surely stigmatise somebody once you hear the person is infected with the virus. Smh

He is just ignorant... Add fearful to ignorant, and you get the makings of an alarmist.

There are so many alarmists here on this forum... Some of them have been spouting and waiting on Melinda Gate's death prophecy to come true since March.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by KelechukwuB: 7:43am On May 20, 2020
Arrange covik-19�������
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Goldenkrezi: 7:44am On May 20, 2020
;DKaiii...
This our corntree matter don tire me gan...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:44am On May 20, 2020
I like what they are doing

This could be of the ways to beat this virus and staying strong

This could fix their emotional and psychological health grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.