Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (52576 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by SunriseW(f): 8:12am On May 20, 2020
No body did leg word
No gbe body
It's not Nigeria biko
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by hstar: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=gurunlocker post=89746837]Lol grin

That's why they haven't shown us a single image of patient being treated. I've seen a lot of related videos.

Saw a video yesterday where patients are eating fried rice and chicken[b] and one of them are doing back flip.
[/b]

While they are making us suffer at home with lockdown. grin grin[/quote

Covid 19 patient doing back flip? shocked
And you sure say him dey suffer from the ailment?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by SunriseW(f): 8:12am On May 20, 2020
No body did leg word
No gbe body
It's not Nigeria biko
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Bigsteveg(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2020
kuuljay:
Keep seeing it as fraud untill it hits you or a family member.may God help us
Covid 19 is not a death sentence, except you have underlying respiratory ailment that is when it becomes deadly. Need i remind you that malaria is killing more?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by peetah09(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2020
hmm...video of their faces dancing can leak, but video of someone hit or really hit by it can't leak, only scores.
I didn't say i don't believe sha...we go dey alright
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by emkz: 8:17am On May 20, 2020
sammirano:

Will you keep quiet! And that has not happened since three months with the way Nigerians can be. You are one of the brainwashed people.

Marshal your points reasonably and sensibly. You cannot speak with blanket statements and expect to be taken seriously. You say I am brainwashed but I strongly recommend you get your own brain washed to remove those clogs that seem to block your brain from your mouth and hands such that they seem to work faster than your brain.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by SpaceAngel: 8:20am On May 20, 2020
This is Zambia and not Nigeria. People should already notice strange sounding language, the way they scream while dancing. Confirm by checking on web, atimes I wonder why people sit down and compose fake news.

https://diggers.news/local/2020/05/19/govt-condemns-dancing-covid-19-patients/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb36J7MQu9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx26OcI4f3U
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by maasoap(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
Stop threatening people with this covid19 as if is a death sentence. People like you are the ones that will surely stigmatise somebody once you hear the person is infected with the virus. Smh

You didn't make sense in your response to the guy you quoted. You should have used your knowledge, time and resources to educate those morrons calling it scam and yahoo
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by nonhuman(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2020
After watching this who no go like to get xovid19 so they can go and be enjoying like this there
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by gotnel: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
There is Corona virus infection here in Nigeria and Africa no doubt about it.
But Corona virus can not destabilize Africa man as it does the Europeans and Americans .
Our genetica construction and the food we consumes is a major factor in the way our bodies fights the virus.

My fair is that our leaders are compromising.

Instead of Nigeria to have a home grown medical system to fight the disease, we are waiting on Europe and America to find solution.
I am very much ashamed of how our education is not useful as an when due.
We have pharmacists, doctors and laboratory scientists in abundance.
Yet, we can not put all our education and years of practical experience to bear in this time.
We are all being driven by oyinbo's again as if we are still under colonization.
World health organisation has been professing that Corona virus will kill Africans in millions.
Thank God almighty, we are witnessing the reverse of WHO projection.
I love what Madagascar has done. They have put their education into use in this time.
They have been able to find local way of handling the Corona virus issue.
Our Government and the doctors are still busy speaking grammars.
They are still waiting for scientific evidence.

Whereas our forefathers are very good in finding solutions to whatever ailments and health issues that happens during their lives.
We the educated offspring are so lazy and empty minded.
Africa should be very vigilant now.
There is a hidden agenda from the whites against African nations.
This second colonization will be worst than what happens before.
Everything, we waited on Europe, America and China to find solution.
WE MUST ALL WAKE UP IN AFRICA TO TAKE OUR DESTINY BACK.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by mamaafrik(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Una don raid kegite club carry dem come isolation centres
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by salford1: 8:24am On May 20, 2020
These guys don't sound like Nigerians. Their language sounds congolese maybe cheesy
But bloggers quickly tagged it Nigerians to gain traffic.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by noble87(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Wow they are having a grate fun I love this , wish una safe recovery heart you all.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by kiddkash(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2020
bestpunterever:
This is madness
when someone is isolated for a while, they tend to suffer from depression. depression is worse
because it leads to suicide
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
SpaceAngel:
This is Zambia and not Nigeria. People should already notice strange sounding language, the way they scream while dancing. Confirm by checking on web, atimes I wonder why people sit down and compose fake news.

Thank you my brother God bless u. Don't mind these dumb Nigerians
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by maasoap(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Yahoo yahoo virus
Scam virus!
Audio virus!!!
Beosten:
Covid-yahoo
Lalasticlalabos:
Yahoo Yahoo Covid-19 grin
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes oo.but i really doubt if those people in the video are suffering from any ailment at all.
philipstanley:
Covid 419

Morrons above, covid-19 is not a death sentence.
80% don't show symptoms.
Only 3% needs intensive care, and that's because they have underlying or pre-existing ailments.
The covid-19 death rate in some countries is less than 3%.

So, when you see patients in this condition, you should be jealous and hopeful that if, one day you are down with Covid-19, you too should be lucky to look like them and not be in intensive care.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by fiizznation: 8:26am On May 20, 2020
maasoap:

You didn't make sense in your response to the guy you quoted. You should have used your knowledge, time and resources to educate those morrons calling it scam and yahoo
Because I don't have any other things to do right?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by kiddkash(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes oo.but i really doubt if those people in the video are suffering from any ailment at all.
they are trying to cure depression
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by salford1: 8:27am On May 20, 2020
SpaceAngel:

I guessed as much. Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Coronavirus1: 8:28am On May 20, 2020
Last last happiness go cure them covid19 hate happiness.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by marvin906(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2020
if you believe this video is Nigeria then your dumb as fvck

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by sammirano: 8:30am On May 20, 2020
emkz:

Marshal your points reasonably and sensibly. You cannot speak with blanket statements and expect to be taken seriously. You say I am brainwashed but I strongly recommend you get your own brain washed to remove those clogs that seem to block your brain from your mouth and hands such that they seem to work faster than your brain.

And you expect me to take out of limited time to spoon feed an adult toddler like you? If you are that blind and dumb to critically analyze the situation and come to a reasonable conclusion that this whole charade is mere political then you my friend is not redeemable.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by salford1: 8:32am On May 20, 2020
pacespot:
Which makes me wonder if these people are really sick, you can't see this scene in Europe or US
Cos Oyinbos are not as jolly as Africans.
Then these people seems to have mild symptoms. They are being monitored as the symptoms could suddenly change from good to bad. All in all. They seem to be having fun. May God heal them all so they can return home to their families.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by CasNova(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
It is good to learn that they are not in lamentation mood.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2020
Are they singing "Something must kill a Man" cry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by nams77: 8:35am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:
I am sorry to digress from the main discussion. I made a withdrawal with an Accessbank card on an Ecobank ATM. The ATM didn't disburse cash yet my account was deducted. Which bank should I log a complaint to?
Ur bank that owns d card u used

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by justjify(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNlPMv6nHA

COVID-19 PATIENTS AT ISOLATION CENTER IN NIGERIA ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH DRUM

OP are you sure this is Nigeria? if yes, answer the following questions
Where in Nigeria is this?
What tribe are these guys from?
What language are they singing with?

If you cant answer, the above questions, then stop deceiving others like you were deceived
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Kazal999: 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Nigeria has mild cases most especially, so u don't expect them to be lying on the bed all day long, Covid is a respiratory wahala, not cancer... undecided wink

All these ppl wey de talk yahoo/ audio Covid na them they wear face mask die ooo...

Nigeria shaaa no they talk beta truth for this mata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.