Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (52539 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
maasoap:

Morrons above, covid-19 is not a death sentence.
80% don't show symptoms.
Only 3% needs intensive care, and that's because they have underlying or pre-existing ailments.
The covid-19 death rate in some countries is less than 3%.

So, when you see patients in this condition, you should be jealous and hopeful that if, one day you are down with Covid-19, you too should be lucky to look like them and not be in intensive care.

Who you? Who born you undecided
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by skelz2012(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Bad energy far away�
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by tunary(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Them don dey open federal government yansh, see casting
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Joefat: 8:46am On May 20, 2020
That language and beat doesn't sound like Nigerians. Listen very well and watch their move of dancing.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by brainhgeek(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2020
Are they camping men and women in the same ward? shocked shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Pappyjulie196(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2020
When they were forcefully isolated with no ailment, then they have prove to Govt they are healthy...
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Ishilove: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Nigerians are the happiest people in the world
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by emkz: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
sammirano:

And you expect me to take out of limited time to spoon feed an adult toddler like you? If you are that blind and dumb to critically analyze the situation and come to a reasonable conclusion that this whole charade is mere political then you my friend is not redeemable.

You took your so-called limited time to read my submission and presented an unintelligent response. So in your mind, Lagos State would paralyse economic activities to score a political point? Have you estimated the long-term economic impacts this pandemic would have in Nigeria? Do you know that for some companies, 2020 is basically over? Do you know that more than 30 million persons are filing unemployment claims in the United States? If you want to know what 30 million is, translate it to your language. Are you aware that British Airways plans to lay off 12000 staff? Are you also aware that Boeing is planning on cutting a portion of it's workforce?

If you had said our approach to dealing with this pandemic could have been different than a lockdown, I would have reasoned with you, but claiming a government would intentionally sabotage itself for politics is akin to saying you'd cut off your phallus because your girlfriend cheated on you. Does your own argument make sense to you, dear sir?

Do you know that some of the most powerful nations in the world are also economically advanced? Do you think Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa would shut down economic activities? Why would they care? Because your economic strength is one of the indices investors look at. Again, I ask you dear friend, does your own argument hold any water?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by dazzlingd(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
Kingmakas1:
you're a bloody senseless bigot!! And very sure than the idiot mod that banned me is an igbo ipob member... Who has been deleting my anti ipob comment on Nairaland!!

You want the right to insult and threaten others but play the victim card when given you your own pill to swallow!!

Let them ban this account... Na them go tire!!

This is protest!! The whole nairalanders must see the Biasness of the Igbo mod!

Get lost, no one cares about u....
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Yahoo yahoo virus

Scam virus!

Audio virus!!!

don't quote me to argue, argue with ur private part!
my best idiot human being
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by mechanics(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
Hahahahah, that's funny o, it's only in Nigeria one will see COVID-19 patients dancing.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by creepsyme(f): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
I had they even engage in phoorking romp in isolation centres.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by mechanics(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes oo.but i really doubt if those people in the video are suffering from any ailment at all.
Even me too.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by DavidChimere01(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
Lol grin

That's why they haven't shown us a single image of patient being treated. I've seen a lot of related videos.

Saw a video yesterday where patients are eating fried rice and chicken and one of them are doing back flip.

While they are making us suffer at home with lockdown. grin grin
guy back flip? grin
gurunlocker:
Lol grin

That's why they haven't shown us a single image of patient being treated. I've seen a lot of related videos.

Saw a video yesterday where patients are eating fried rice and chicken and one of them are doing back flip.

While they are making us suffer at home with lockdown. grin grin
guy back flip?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Biafranguy1(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2020
Nigeria is a joke, zoogeria as they called it undecided
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Nobody: 9:02am On May 20, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My dear I had a terrible dream today.. everyone must be careful at this point in time. Obviously everyone is not happy about it buh we pray it gets better.

Hope you prayed against it o. Prayers is what we need at this point. We don't want terrible things happening.

It is well.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by HIPROFILE(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2020
The Nigerian Trick towards tough situation is finding way to happiness since all hope from the government seems to be lost.

Just be happy then
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Diiet: 9:03am On May 20, 2020
Yet one idiot was telling Nigerians to prepare for the worse,anyone that panics over this Covid-19 after watching this will forever remain mumu. The power of Covid 19 is the media and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by hidhrhis(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
Kingmakas1
That is how people like you cause unnecessary actions
Why will u screenshot his comment and forward it to the Hausa youth
WTF are u even saying
A person whose identity his unknown on nl posted something and you start sending it around
What if your colleagues misinterpret the message and start killing the igbos
You don't do things like that bro
I'm Hausa so don't try the tribal war

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by bizhop01: 9:08am On May 20, 2020
Malaria Patients
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Doyin2(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2020
Men and women in the same room?

lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by alizma: 9:10am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes oo.but i really doubt if those people in the video are suffering from any ailment at all.
You doubt because you probably have not been following news about covid 19 from the on set. If anyone thinks is too much fun for those guys, let him look around for any covid19 victims to spite on him/her embrace him/her so that he can join them in the fun.
The Africans have stronger immune system to keep the virus at mild stage but that is not to say the virus is not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.