Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" (18114 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by NwekeUG(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2020
COVID-19 Border Closure: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders From On Sallah Day" - El Rufai

As Muslims in Nigeria await the celebration of the Eid-el-Fitr during the weekend to mark the end of Ramadan, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has stated that he would personally patrol the Kaduna -Kano borders on Sallah day to ensure that no one from Kano enters Kaduna state during the celebration in order to prevent a COVID-19 surge in Kaduna State.

According to IgbereTV reports, the governor made this statement during a live chat with selected radio stations in the state on Tuesday. He said; “I will ensure that I personally visit and patrol the Kaduna-Kano borders on Sallah day and I will remain there from morning till night to see who will dare enter Kaduna State. I will not leave there until late at night.

“We have tried everything but the security agents have not been cooperating. We have heard of instances where commercial drivers and others pay them to come into Kaduna ”

https://igberetvnews.com/1352014/covid-19-border-closure-will-personally-patrol-kaduna-kano-borders-sallah-day-el-rufai/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by dangermouse(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2020
Anything to stop the spread of the virus is welcome.

46 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Yenefer(f): 7:16am On May 20, 2020
El rufai

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Babyforever(f): 7:18am On May 20, 2020
If clout chaser was a person it'd be hellufia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by philipstanley(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2020
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Nobody: 7:27am On May 20, 2020
Audio patrol undecided

By the time kano sun don beat am finish ba. grin

wike of the north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Myhusband(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
and how is that an achievement?

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by fiizznation: 7:34am On May 20, 2020
This man though; he wants the world to see him as the only serious person fighting covid19.The way he maltreat the citizens of kaduna because of this pandemic, you will think covid19 originated in Kaduna state. I will lock here, I will block there, I will patrol highways, etc.. Someone should advice the man to calm down.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Smoke55: 7:48am On May 20, 2020
abeg patrol reach southern kaduna who cares.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Ruggedniggaone: 7:54am On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
This man though; he wants the world to see him as the only serious person fighting covid19.The way he maltreat the citizens of kaduna because of this pandemic, you will think covid19 originated in Kaduna state. I will lock here, I will block there, I will patrol highways, etc.. Someone should advice the man to calm down.
are we complaining to you?how his he treating us?he open Kaduna twice in a week, is that not okay?we know and believe that this man is doing this to safe us from this pandemic but I don't knw the reason why someone from far away Anambra would be so pained about what is going on in Kaduna state. I know your prayer is to see news like"Kaduna state recoded 200+ case in the last 24hours" so you can start insulting aboki and calling them all sort of names. I dey dogarawa in Zaria and I knw that despite the order banning interstate movement some securities agency are still collecting bribe to allow passengers come in from Kano to Kaduna.

75 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Ruggedniggaone: 7:59am On May 20, 2020
bigeliot:
I posted pictures and the mods removed it. It is important to let people know what's happening around them. Don't b part of d yeye media that hides d truth. This is a border in d north where people come in free and he's acting as if he doesn't know
name of the town and border because anybody can sit down outside his mama hut in Abia and take pictures to misinformed public ipob terrorist and propaganda are inseparable

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by ValCon888: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
name of the town and border because anybody can sit down outside his mama hut in Abia and take pictures to misinformed public ipob terrorist and propaganda are inseparable
If you put a full-stop or comma in your sentence will you die?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by fiizznation: 8:17am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
are we complaining to you?how his he treating us?he open Kaduna twice in a week, is that not okay?we know and believe that this man is doing this to safe us from this pandemic but I don't knw the reason why someone from far away Anambra would be so pained about what is going on in Kaduna state. I know your prayer is to see news like"Kaduna state recoded 200+ case in the last 24hours" so you can start insulting aboki and calling them all sort of names. I dey dogarawa in Zaria and I knw that despite the order banning interstate movement some securities agency are still collecting bribe to allow passengers come in from Kano to Kaduna.
What are you saying? Do you think you know kaduna more than me? Nobody said he shouldn't take necessary precautions to prevent the virus from spreading in the state. But he shouldn't do that at the detriment of the masses. El-rufai shut kaduna state for almost two months now without providing adequate palliatives to his people. And is not like there is a hundred percent compliance with his childish lockdown in Kaduna state. People still move in and out of kaduna state even as I type. So what is he forming the 'commando' attitude for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Babatunde40(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2020
Why has he not patrolled the areas in Southern Kaduna that has being under attack?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Twinkletwin: 9:46am On May 20, 2020
Chinese will be fighting and their sword will be sounding Seun Seun Seun

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by meum: 9:47am On May 20, 2020
Ok
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On May 20, 2020
NwekeUG:

“We have tried everything but the security agents have not been cooperating. We have heard of instances where commercial drivers and others pay them to come into Kaduna ”

https://igberetvnews.com/1352014/covid-19-border-closure-will-personally-patrol-kaduna-kano-borders-sallah-day-el-rufai/
Can we scrap the incompetent ones or start state policing already undecided

Covid-19 has helped in decision making regarding the security of this country.

The Nigerian security system isn't working!!! They are not doing their job!

The only job they are good at is oppressing and collecting bribes from citizens

These are issues I expected the legislatives to deliberate on!!! But alas, they are what they say, they are - rubber stamped!

Haba!!!

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by apexc3734: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4719046[/color]
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Zuriel23: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Should we clap for u Mr governor?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Truthbites: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Whatever, we don't kia
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by ForeverFinesse: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Lol
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Chiedu4Trump: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Evil man, the fulanis are killing non-fulanis in Kaduna .
And it's well known the killers have Hell-Rufai's protection.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1262660826869182464?s=19

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Righteousness89(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha ....

This is Serious comedy!

Kano has suddenly become a Virus
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by OsuIgboIpob: 9:49am On May 20, 2020
Chia

Snippers no dey 9ja again
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Nggs121: 9:49am On May 20, 2020
This man seems to care about his state a lot
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Confirmedzombie: 9:49am On May 20, 2020
If you like patrol the world. We dont care. Only Igbos pigs and idiots cares.

Stupid Igbos

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by SunriseW(f): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
And you didn't personally patrol it when Alamajiris we're shipped to the South.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by gambia(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
Its none of my Business.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Lyydia(f): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.