Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" (18132 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by wetmenow: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On May 20, 2020
Burchester:

See this mumu, he is the chief sec office is his state, he can pay them out of station allowances.
Hahahahaha
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by oyewale0001(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
El rufai

Welcome back. I learned you were banned.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
El rufai

go and patrol southern kaduna mr governor .whole village are getting wiped out in your state .

stop eye service oga . you can not get into aso rock by God grace
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by oxiide22(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
El rufai
tsephaniyah, inaso muhadu ran sallah kawai naganki kina burgeni sbd ilminki amma nafahinta bakene ba ahotunan dakike sakawa a profile naki ba danso muhadu pls ina abuja legislative quarters
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by KnzMoney(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
are we complaining to you?how his he treating us?he open Kaduna twice in a week, is that not okay?we know and believe that this man is doing this to safe us from this pandemic but I don't knw the reason why someone from far away Anambra would be so pained about what is going on in Kaduna state. I know your prayer is to see news like"Kaduna state recoded 200+ case in the last 24hours" so you can start insulting aboki and calling them all sort of names. I dey dogarawa in Zaria and I knw that despite the order banning interstate movement some securities agency are still collecting bribe to allow passengers come in from Kano to Kaduna.

Yes we are complaining. I Stay at Samaru Zaria... And we're witnessing the mess he has done. Go to the markets today and see for yourself self.... Wallahi He's a clown.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by tofolo(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
are we complaining to you?how his he treating us?he open Kaduna twice in a week, is that not okay?we know and believe that this man is doing this to safe us from this pandemic but I don't knw the reason why someone from far away Anambra would be so pained about what is going on in Kaduna state. I know your prayer is to see news like"Kaduna state recoded 200+ case in the last 24hours" so you can start insulting aboki and calling them all sort of names. I dey dogarawa in Zaria and I knw that despite the order banning interstate movement some securities agency are still collecting bribe to allow passengers come in from Kano to Kaduna.
I am telling you bros, come to Kwangila in the evening na so your eye go pop out.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by drlizzy(f): 11:34am On May 20, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by elhafeez(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
This man though; he wants the world to see him as the only serious person fighting covid19.The way he maltreat the citizens of kaduna because of this pandemic, you will think covid19 originated in Kaduna state. I will lock here, I will block there, I will patrol highways, etc.. Someone should advice the man to calm down.

The reason why people who have never seen Kaduna state or even live in Kaduna state have carried Kaduna state and Elrufai matter on their head baffles me.
I leave in Kaduna why will I carry Nyeson Wike matter on my head.
If people mind their business the world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by sulaak(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
This man though; he wants the world to see him as the only serious person fighting covid19.The way he maltreat the citizens of kaduna because of this pandemic, you will think covid19 originated in Kaduna state. I will lock here, I will block there, I will patrol highways, etc.. Someone should advice the man to calm down.

I am not a fan of El -Rufai or Wike, but these are the kind of leaders Nigeria needs in this time of Covid-19 pandemic. Nigerians must be force to obey the rules.
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by vertueptime: 12:42pm On May 20, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Charly68: 2:33pm On May 20, 2020
The lion of kaduna..you don't take chances at all..love your style sir
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by Pasako(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2020
Nigerian president come 2023 #el-rufai2023
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by lenghtinny(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2020
So he is doing this for the gram or for Twitter

Clout chaser ko, dream chaser nii angry
Babyforever:
If clout chaser was a person it'd be hellufia

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by jaggabban: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Babyforever:
If clout chaser was a person it'd be hellufia
Bigoted flat header. Motherfvcker
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by akaahs(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2020
fiizznation:
What are you saying? Do you think you know kaduna more than me? Nobody said he shouldn't take necessary precautions to prevent the virus from spreading in the state. But he shouldn't do that at the detriment of the masses. El-rufai shut kaduna state for almost two months now without providing adequate palliatives to his people. And is not like there is a hundred percent compliance with his childish lockdown in Kaduna state. People still move in and out of kaduna state even as I type. So what is he forming the 'commando' attitude for.
Don't quote that guy again. He doesn't know what is saying. D only boarder I have not traveled through the weekend is Kaduna-kano but d rest are as free as normal days despite the heavy securities personal scattered all over, once U have given them money, U can go anywhere U want both in and out of Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by molon23(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2020
You're in Zaria and you are typing Bs! Are you people in Zaria observing any lockdown? Weddings and parties going on, ogbeni, speak for yourself.
Ruggedniggaone:
Re: El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" by suremanpatriot: 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
this animal called man sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. / Ikpeazu Tax Clearance Is Not Fake! - Abia IRS Says / Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.