Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad (3022 Views)

The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad by LordReed(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
sagenaija:

One of them is my second question.

DId you watch both videos? How did he fail to demonstrate his stand?
Re: Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad by ThothHermes: 10:00pm On May 23, 2020
LordReed:

Yet you said miracles happen without religious acts now you limit it to religious acts. Can you be consistent at all?
Oga swerve abeg.

1 Like

Re: Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
ThothHermes:
Oga swerve abeg.

Goan seat down somewhere you don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad by sagenaija: 11:29pm On May 23, 2020
LordReed:

DId you watch both videos? How did he fail to demonstrate his stand?
I watched both videos.
When a man uses phrases like "What about the possibility that....." he is just giving a HYPOTHETICAL explanation not providing clear evidence. Don't you think?
Re: Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
sagenaija:

I watched both videos.
When a man uses phrases like "What about the possibility that....." he is just giving a HYPOTHETICAL explanation not providing clear evidence. Don't you think?

I still don't understand what you mean since he is deconstructing something that has no real demonstration in the first place. How is he supposed to demonstrate it other than by hypotheticals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Campus Fellowships Discipline & Use Their Members (Allegedly) / What Does It Mean When You Constantly Dream About Your Enemy Apologizing To You / What's Your Favourite Christian Hymn? Drop A Stanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.