Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) (3439 Views)

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On May 04, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On May 12, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On May 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:
When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Listen⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAr9jjhLO5k&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=26
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On May 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:
When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Listen⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAr9jjhLO5k&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=26

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On May 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... . . . .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.......... . ...
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... .. . .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump...
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.. .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.. . .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... . .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.... . .. ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... .. . .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Bump.. .. ... .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.... . ... ..
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... .. .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.... ... . .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... ... . ...
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) by GdNews32: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen⏬

Bump... . ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / What Is The Most Common Sin Today In The World? / What Are The Benefits Of Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.