Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa (1108 Views)

Edomite Jews Began To Call Themselves Hebrews And Israelites In 1860 / Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2020
Somebody said, If you tell a lie that's big enough over a long period of time, eventually people (including yourself) will come to accept it as truth.

The scriptures expressely tell us where the true scattered children of Israel are.

Zephaniah 3:10
"From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings."

REPENT Israel and return to the covenant YAH made with our father Abraham through the black Messiah, YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH and keep His laws, statutes and commandments.

HalleluYAH!

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2020
The scriptures as well as ancinet maps refer to a very huge portion of Africa (sub-saharan Africa) when making reference to Ethiopia. It's not just where you find the country called Ethiopia today.

1 Share

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2020
White people be like, "Egyptians were white".... SUN be like, "NEGATIVE". grin

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
SHABBAT SHALOM to all Israelites scattered around the world! cheesy
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
donnie:
White people be like, "Egyptians were white".... SUN be like, "NEGATIVE". grin
Where the white people really embarrassed themselves was in the movie gods of Egypt. Man, all the said gods were caucasians. The whitewashing and caucauswashing for that film no be here o.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
aadoiza:

Where the white people really embarrassed themselves was in the movie gods of Egypt. Man, all the said gods were caucasians. The whitewashing and caucauswashing for that film no be here o.

There's a play Michael Jackson did about Moses Pharaoh and Egypt. That one comes a bit close to what it should have been like.

Many don't know that Michael's destruction didn't just come because of the accusations of abuse. There are many powerful pedophiles in America that are untouched.

The problem was he became woke and began to question the establishment. He began to say certain things and act in ways they didn't like. Example speaking to young people he said, everything you were taught are lies....your history books, all lies... Then began to sing songs like "..beat me, hit me you can never... All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us..."

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by MuttleyLaff: 11:21pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 11:41pm On May 30, 2020
donnie:

There's a play Michael Jackson did about Moses Pharaoh and Egypt. That one comes a bit close to what it should have been like.

Many don't know that Michael's destruction didn't just come because of the accusations of abuse. There are many powerful pedophiles in America that are untouched.

The problem was he became woke and began question the establishment. He began to say certain things and act in ways they didn't like. Example speaking to young people he said, everything you were taught are lies....your history books, all lies... Then began to sing songs like "..beat me, hit me you can never... All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us..."
Interesting. One of the things I know about these people is: the moment you break free from their clutches and start acting right, they would go to any lengths to demonise you before the world. And it's why I'm not buying the supposed punishment being meted out on R kelly for his paedophilic acts. I'm not saying he's innocent, but I believe he must have trampled on some big toes to warrant such disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Interesting. One of the things I know about these people is: the moment you break free from their clutches and start acting right, they would go to any lengths to demonise you before the world. And it's why I'm not buying the supposed punishment being meted out on R kelly for his paedophilic acts. I'm not saying he's innocent, but I believe he must have trampled on some big toes to warrant such disgrace.

R Kelly, Bill Cosby are all victims of the same powers that be. They are all wicked but once you're no longer useful to them as a black man they mess you up.

Didn't you see what they did to Coby? Even after his death they used several people including that witch, Gayle King to try to mess up his remembrance with the stupid interview she did.

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 12:12am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

R Kelly, Bill Cosby are all victims of the same powers that be. They are all wicked but once you're no longer useful to them as a black man they mess you up.

Didn't you see what they did to Coby? Even after his death the used that witch, Gayle King to try to mess up his remembrance with that stupid interview she did with his wife.
Bill Cosby was the standard the oyinbo people set for the African Americans in their midst to aspire, but they clipped his wings and he got a shattering fall to show him who's boss.
Pity, I doubt Africa will ever wake up.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Bill Cosby was the standard the oyinbo people set for the African Americans in their midst to aspire, but they clipped his wings and he got a shattering fall to show him who's boss.
Pity, I doubt Africa will ever wake up.

Our black MESSIAH is the only hope and our repentance and preparedness for his return.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 12:19am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

Our black MESSIAH is the only hope and our repentance and preparedness for his return.

I don't think the Messiah will return in our lifetime, though.

I asked a question on one of your other threads, I think you missed it.
The question was: Was the famous Apostle Paul one of us, or one of Esau's?

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 1:02am On May 31, 2020
aadoiza:

I don't think the Messiah will return in our lifetime, though.

I asked a question on one of your other threads, I think you missed it.
The question was: Was the famous Apostle Paul one of us, or one of Esau's?

I believe Paul was one of us. He said so himself (Romans 11:1). First, recall that he was sent to the gentiles, not to Israelites. As such his teachings will apply more to gentiles. Paul himself lived as an Israelite, keeping the laws, statutes, and commandments of YAH.

But because the Romans put the scriptures together into what we call the bible, they put books that apply more to them, gentiles. Letters to Corinthians, Romans, Philippians, Galatians etc. How many NT letters are addressed to Israelites?

And he is the least Apostle; he said so himself, and not because he was humble, it's a fact. That's why he said, "I magnify my office." Some scholars don't even consider him as an apostle. I believe he was one.

We had translators who mistranslated his writings to suit an agenda and false gentile teachers teaching lies as Christian doctrine. But reading the scriptures by the Spirit we can properly interpret and point out the lies of Christianity.

MESSIAH will return at the AWAKENING, repentance, and cry of the true children of Israel, and that awakening has begun. Do not mind the blindness that pervades our country Nigeria, championed by blind Pastors. A great awakening has been on for decades. It is already shaking the US, and many have awakened in various African countries, especially in East, Central, and southern Africa. Nigeria will be hit with a judgment that will cause many Israelites to awaken.

According to the scriptures, there will be a world war ongoing at the time of MESSIAH's return. And I believe we're close to the third world war. MESSIAH is coming particularly to save ISRAEL and to destroy the nations that enslaved our people.

WATCH OUT, America shall be destroyed completely. That is the daughter of Babylon(Psalms 137:7-8 )/Egypt/Sodom/Esau/Edom/Rome. It has been prophesied and the scriptures never lie.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 1:44am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

I believe Paul was one of us. He said so himself (Romans 11:1). First, recall that he was sent to the gentiles, not to Israelites. As such his teachings will apply more to gentiles. But because the Romans compiled the bible, they put books that apply more to them, gentiles. Letters to Corinthians, Romans, Philippians etc. How many NT letters are addressed to Israelites?

And he is the least Apostle; he said so himself, and not because he was humble, it's a fact. That's why he said, "I magnify my office." Some scholars don't even consider him as an apostle. I believe he was one.

We had translators who mistranslated his writings to suit an agenda and fake gentile teachers teaching lies as Christian doctrine. But reading the scriptures by the Spirit we can properly interprete and point out the lies of Christianity.

MESSIAH will return at the AWAKENING, repentance and cry of the true children of Israel, and that awakening has begun. Do not mind the blindness that pervades our country Nigeria, championed by blind Pastors. A great awakening has been on for decades. It is already shaking the US, and many have awakened in various African countries, especially in East, Central and southern Africa., Nigeria will be hit with a judgement that will cause many to awaken.

According to the scriptures, there will be a world war ongoing at the time of MESSIAH's return. And I believe we're close to the third world war. MESSIAH is coming particularly to save ISRAEL and to destroy the nations that enslaved our people.
All right. But, in all honesty, do you really believe the world, including Africans, would accept Jesus if he returns as a black man?
What I have been thinking now is: these people probably planted themselves in the middle east now to somewhat corrupt our subconscious with an alien identity of Jesus, so that when the Messiah finally returns he'd be easily denounced and discredited. I know it sounds crazy, but I wouldn't put any deviousness pass these people, and we know they think long term and plan well ahead.

White Jesus has been planted in our subconscious for so long, and for a reason, that our very own people hate to even entertain the idea that the Messiah might have actually been our ancestor.
Do you remember the white nomad wandering all over Africa a few years back? His pictures were recurrent on social media then, and people started saying stuff like: Jesus sighted in Africa, blah blah blah... But the people who are deceptively saying their own Jesus was red didn't find it offensive then that their fellow Christians were calling a white dude Jesus.

It would be a most arduous task to purge our subconscious of this staggering deception.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2020
aadoiza:

All right. But, in all honesty, do you really believe the world, including Africans, would accept Jesus if he returns as a black man?

Scriptures tell us that only a remnant of the children of Israel shall be saved (Romans 9:37). Many Israelites will be destroyed along with the rest. You're probably using nairaland or the level of awakening in Nigeria to judge. There are far more people that know and are awakened to this truth around the world than you imagine. I am not going about by mere wishful thinking. YAHUAH orchestrated this. And he would that we awaken his people and warn them. I heard him clearly and began prophesying his judgments last year. It is also for my own salvation.

aadoiza:
What I have been thinking now is: these people probably planted themselves in the middle east now to somewhat corrupt our subconscious with an alien identity of Jesus, so that when the Messiah finally returns he'd be easily denounced and discredited. I know it sounds crazy, but I wouldn't put any deviousness pass these people, and we know they think long term and plan well ahead.

ROTFL!
O Yes, they have succeeded in fooling the world using the media. They are the most powerful in the world. They control governments, even the US. They control Hollywood, World Bank, Facebook, YouTube, entertainment, even the Christian TV stations and bible schools. BUT Esau's judgment has been written. There is an end to the time of the gentiles. MESSIAH will bring utter destruction to the kingdoms of ESAU. MESSIAH prophesied that Jerusalem shall be trampled upon by gentiles until their time is complete. MESSIAH spoke about their deception in Revelation 2:9 and He will bring an end to ESAU's reign when he returns. The learned ones among them know the bible has written about their judgment.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

OBADIAH 1:17 "But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. 18 The house of Jacob shall be a fire, And the house of Joseph a flame; But the house of Esau shall be stubble; They shall kindle them and devour them, And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau," For YAHUAH has spoken.

That is why this preaching is so important because it will prepare Israel to receive the king. This the true Besorah (gospel) of the kingdom that must be preached before the end comes.

aadoiza:
White Jesus has been planted in our subconscious for so long, and for a reason, that our very own people hate to even entertain the idea that the Messiah might have actually been our ancestor.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
[3]For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
[4](For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
[5]Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

aadoiza:
Do you remember the white nomad wandering all over Africa a few years back? His pictures were recurrent on social media then, and people started saying stuff like: Jesus sighted in Africa, blah blah blah...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very shameful and annoying angry

aadoiza:
But the people who are deceptively saying their own Jesus was red didn't find it offensive then that their fellow Christians were calling a white dude Jesus.

Don't mind them. Show us your red man na, dem go carry half cast wey dem snap with filter come. grin

aadoiza:
It would be a most arduous task to purge our subconscious of this staggering deception.

It is our prayer that YAH will be merciful and grant repentance; and save his elect from the coming destruction.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by aadoiza: 11:24am On May 31, 2020
donnie:

Scriptures tell us that only a remnant of the children of shall be saved (Romans 9:37). Many Isrealites will be destroyed along with the rest. You're probably using NL or the level of awakeing in Nigeria to judge. There are far more people that know and are awakened to this truth around the world than you imagine. I am not going about by mere wishful thinking. YAHUAH orchestrated this. And he would that we awaken his people and warn them. I heard him clearly and began prophesying his judgements last year. It is also for my own salvation.

ROTFL!
O Yes, they have succeeded in fooling the world using the media. They are the power in the world. They control governments, even the US. They control Hollywood, World Bank, Facebook, YouTube, entertainment, even the Christian TV stations and bible schools. BUT Esau's judgement has been written. There is an end to the time of the gentiles. MESSIAH will bring utter destruction to the kingdoms of ESAU. MESSIAH prophesied that Jerusalem shall be trampled upon by gentiles until their time is complete. MESSIAH spoke about their deception in Revelation 2:9 and He will bring an end to ESAU's reign when he returns. The learned ones among them know the bible has written about their judgement.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

OBADIAH 1:17 "But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. 18 The house of Jacob shall be a fire, And the house of Joseph a flame; But the house of Esau shall be stubble; They shall kindle them and devour them, And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau," For YAHUAH has spoken.

That is why this preaching is so important, because it will prepare Israel to receive the king. This the the true Besorah (gospel) of the kingdom that must be preached before the end comes.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
[3]For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
[4](For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
[5]Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very shameful and annoying angry

Don't mind them. Show us your red man na, dem go carry half cast wey dem snap with filter come. grin

It is our prayer that YAH will be merciful and grant repentance; and save his elect from the coming destruction.
Interesting. You really have deep understanding of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Interesting. You really have deep understanding of the Bible.

All praises to YAH.

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2020
Here's another interesting translation of the same verse of scripture.

My scattered people who live in the Sudan, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, will come with their offerings, asking me to be their God again. (TLB)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by eplanning: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
donnie:
Here's another interesting translation of the same verse of scripture.

My scattered people who live in the Sudan, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, will come with their offerings, asking me to be their God again. (TLB)

Also have an agreement on this one also

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
eplanning:

Also have an agreement on this one also

O yes, it's clear that is where they'll be gathered from at MESSIAH'S return.
Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by eplanning: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
donnie:

O yes, it's clear that is where they'll be gathered from at MESSIAH'S return.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa by donnie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
eplanning:

Shalom

Shalom bro... All praises to YAH.

(1) (Reply)

I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today / Medical Marijuana -- Is It Sin? / Man, God And Faith (a Must Read And Very Interesting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.