Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today (1112 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
On my way to my place of work, I met some boys in the neighborhood carrying a beautiful live owl bird.

I asked what they wanted to go do with the live owl bird.

Answer: kill for meat.

The beautiful creature really looked very attractive.
I don't mind owning one as a pet though.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by gasparpisciotta: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Orkpekyandega:
On my way to my place of work, I met some boys in the neighborhood carrying a beautiful live owl bird.

Please do all you can to make them release that bird if it can still fly.

Offer them something in return sir, I beg you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Buy it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
And you stood their looking or what?
They are subjecting that animal to inhumane act..why is it tied and held in that manner..
What are those kids planning to do with it? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

Tell them to give you the bird - so you can free it ofcourse ,and feed on pigeons instead abeg..

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Totilopussylick(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They are subjecting that animal to inhumane act..why is it tied and held in that manner..
Didn't he mention that they said they killed it for consumption

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
The Owl is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Didn't he mention that they said they killed it for consumption
I just saw that.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by pyyxxaro: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
This na better OKPUKPURU grin

Wayback this bird na confirm Winch , thank God for civilization

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by NwaAmaikpe: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Chai, so Mama Omoruyi allowed herself to be caught by children that are not even as old as her last grandchild.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by tillaman(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
sad
That’s some creepy nocturnal creature I can’t think of keeping it as a pet talk more of eating it
I’ll rather save the creature and release it back to the wild

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by christejames(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's obvious the boys have not been brainwashed into thinking Owls wield some Supernatural powers...

I hope it remains this way and how I wish it will possibly leads to total emancipation of Africans especially Nigerians where our Pastorpreneurs use them as exhibits for witchcrafts.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Aaronsrod: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
This na better OKPUKPURU grin

Wayback this bird na confirm Winch , thank God for civilization

Do not joke about this things o!

If they eat the winch meat they will turn winch they sef.

Then OP must find where they live and kill them as he allowed evil to prevail lest he carry a curse for his generations.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by iamyemiakins(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Tell them to give you the bird - so you can free it ofcourse ,and feed on pigeons instead abeg..
For your mind now you don give advice angry
Iranu Abacha.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by iamyemiakins(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
christejames:
It's obvious the boys have not been brainwashed into thinking Owls wield some Supernatural powers...

I hope it remains this way and how I wish it will possibly leads to total emancipation of Africans especially Nigerians where our Pastorpreneurs use them as exhibits for witchcrafts.
This your angle sef! grin

Africa wey dey spoil day by day, total emancipation and Africans are two parallel lines.

2 Likes

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by badboyTee(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

tell them to use power oil in the frying red oil doesn't really fry nice the power oil would fry it well a till it reaches the inner bone omg with one of these heneiken

GBEMI TRABAYE

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I had already stated their intention in my post.
They clearly told me they would kill it for meat.

I can't influence their decision. These children are expert in catching live owl birds.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

I can't influence their decision. These children are expert in catching live owl birds.
cry
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

Might be expensive to keep as they eat mice and other small rodents. You'll either have to buy them or breed the mice.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by IrepChrist: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2022
It's just a beautiful bird as you said.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
LordReed:

Might be expensive to keep as they eat mice and other small rodents. You'll either have to buy them or breed the mice.
Interesting.
I thought they also feed on grains like other birds.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

Interesting.
I thought they also feed on grains like other birds.

Insects are their other diet.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

there are some animals you can't keep as pet. Better left free in the wild to fend for themselves.
An owl is one of such.

Please, discourage this next time. And plead for its immediate release. Daylight has blinded the owl, and it looks stressed already.

2 Likes

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
LordReed:

Insects are their other diet.
no they are flesh-eaters : mice, chicks

2 Likes

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Orkpekyandega:

you have a responsibility to educate them so they can desist from this.

1 Like

Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
naturefellow:
no they are flesh-eaters : mice, chicks

Some do eat insects, look it up.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by Aaronsrod: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
naturefellow:
you have a responsibility to educate them so they can desist from this.

We are talking about witchcraft and here you are wanting to take the meat from the food from childrens mouths? WHY?

What are you doing?

Are you a Satanist?
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 2:47am On Mar 26, 2022
LordReed:

Some do eat insects, look it up.
you're right. But can't survive on insect in captivity.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 2:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Aaronsrod:

We are talking about witchcraft and here you are wanting to take the meat from the food from childrens mouths? WHY?

What are you doing?

Are you a Satanist?
read all that mumbo-jumbo you typed up there!
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by LordReed(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2022
naturefellow:
you're right. But can't survive on insect in captivity.

Ah, ok.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by naturefellow(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
LordReed:

Ah, ok.
do you know that the require the fur from mice and rodents to grow their fluff in early stage of development?

Any owl raised on a strictly insectivorous diet would suffer deficiency as an adult.
Re: I Spot Some Boys With A Beautiful Owl Bird On My Way To Work Today by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
naturefellow:
do you know that the require the fur from mice and rodents to grow their fluff in early stage of development?

Any owl raised on a strictly insectivorous diet would suffer deficiency as an adult.

Wow that is interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Calling You . / Re-i Am An Atheist! / Are Miracles Selective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.