Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

#BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter (3224 Views)

Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics / Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB / Biafraexit: Just A Reminder To All Igbo Political Elites On Igbo Presidency 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by sonofspada(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Search for nnamdi Kanu where is our billion. Your answer is there
Sir or Ma, pls drop a link so the world can verify ur claim.
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Afospecialk: 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
ashacot:
Always trending online.

Oh I forgot, it is going to be an online country

You killed it 100% grin

You are the real nigggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by 900winer(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Ooni:
my problem is that our odua can't even trend in dream talk more of online. something has to be done.
Osu odua republic is not an online country like your biaforu.
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Ezmans: 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
If they want to leave let them go abeg
This union is not working
Oduduwa Republic
Thanks for
your courageous statemante, but many of you brothers wants to be slaves to Fulani caliphate because of stomach infastructure & cannot resite the moon or lead a Fulani in prayer.
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by ForeverFinesse: 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
The best country to ever come out of Africa

ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by ForeverFinesse: 5:37pm On May 20, 2020
ashacot:
Always trending online.

Oh I forgot, it is going to be an online country

If it pains you, go and drink rat poison like awolowo
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Ezmans: 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Kanu handiwork. He need more money.
And now covid19 have arrived, all yorubas that gave apc 75 percent vote have received covid19 palliatives, 50,000 each & a bag of rice per house hold
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by IGBOSON1: 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
sonofspada:

More money from who, where, how please.

We ipob Family we don't understand, pls explain.

That silly and unfounded accusation of ‘looking for money’ is just them clutching at straws! Mazi Kanu was illegally held by Buharis’ kangaroo court for more than a year, yet he didn’t succumb to their useless bribes! Is it now when freedom is nearer that he will be seeking the filthy, bloodstained Nigeria money!?

If they’re looking for who to bribe, i suggest they try Uwazurike or the militants in the Niger-Delta that can’t stand for anything and easily cave in to pressure and bribes!

2 Likes

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by 21savages: 5:59pm On May 20, 2020
WTF Online country. Na data be there visa be that.
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Nuclear99(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

.... And yours is offline country
You don't need to reply the fool

1 Like

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
Ezmans:
Thanks for
your courageous statemante, but many of you brothers wants to be slaves to Fulani caliphate because of stomach infastructure & cannot resite the moon or lead a Fulani in prayer.
I will never be a slave
I know we are better off apart. The union is not working

1 Like

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
ludd2018:

correct guy
U get mouth
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Nova1988(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2020
I pity all these so called Baifrans dey don't know that immediately they leave Nigeria they will become the poorest country grin ode online country grin
Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by kettykings: 3:52am On May 21, 2020
csamii:
Drug pushers, baby factory, poto poto and erosion enclave, chest beaters etc who wants to be associated with all of this? They are spoiling the country's reputation but still won't let them go and spoil biafra.
I'm for restructuring or biafra. Your one Nigeria is dead!

they are still far better than Tomb raiders, skull diggers , region of 1 million boys thievery gangs, region of ritual forest and chronic betrayers

1 Like

Re: #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter by Marknsukabag: 7:18am On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

But same Almajari has been ruling your generation since time immemorial now
And what have the almajari leaders led Nigeria into ?
Corruption, backwardness, nepotism, terrorism, banditry, looting, borrow borrow,
World Poverty capital, Covik one-nine birus.
You're free to add yours. Idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? / A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead / Jigawa: Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.