Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (73005 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by PositiveDirect: 9:19am On May 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:
I learnt palm oil price has gone down in the interior villages in the southwest. You can find out about it, if it's true, buy and keep, I'm sure the price will pickup again after the pandemic, then you sell. After all, there's no household in Nigeria that doesn't use palm oil.

Or look for a good land and buy, after a while resell and buy another. I don't really know anything about this though.

That palm oil business is what my mother used to do back then when I was in primary school and it used yo be profitable although she did it at petty level considering her abysmal capital. You must have where to store the oil.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by sweetgeney(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2020
How far? U don try am...how u making such currently?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
Play Bayern to win tomorrow.

1.19 x 300k = 357k

By this time tomorrow, you should be having extra 57k.

I will quote you tomorrow.
Bayern won't win.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Sleekbaby(f): 9:34am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.

Please can you give example of this high income skill
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Beejay51: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5876884/decision-make-phone-buy-need

WHILE HELPING OUT HERE, I ALSO NEED ADVICE ON A TOPIC.....IF YOU CAN BE KIND ENOUGH TO CHECK IT AND COMMENT. THANKS
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bkayode(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

examples of high income skill
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adoreyou(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2020
SoNature:

I am interested

Where are you based?
Lagos.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by dandydrey(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2020
sulaimon22:

I'm interested in this. have been looking for ways to get pos. can u put me through

check my signature or msg Baxibox on Instagram
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adoreyou(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Can i have ur number sir
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by gentlemate00: 10:08am On May 23, 2020
Why he need to reach out to you....Drop your suggestion here...

CrentB:
Am strongly recommending you to reach out to me to put you through on an investment that is capable of bringing good fortune with the amount you have.
Note the eye opener business investment I will be asking you to invest in is going to be carried out in due diligence. Am confident when you see this opportunity you will fall in love with. Halla at me if you a keen on breaking forth. 08168720832
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ezzyoj(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2020
naijacutee:
No need to invest any of your N300k.

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

I'm interested
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by chazon(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2020
Tell me I have interest Pls.... ]
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by okleenG: 10:37am On May 23, 2020
Learning a lot from this topic
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by faithfull18(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2020
gypsey:
if you didn't like my comment all you had to do was to ignore and move on. how difficult is that?
Very difficult, it's a forum, you are meant to interact and if you find a post not too pleasant, you are allowed to express displeasure undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Bilkol: 11:01am On May 23, 2020
GuestLog:
Thanks, I've subscribed, like and commented to your channel. God bless.

I’m just thinking of new content. That channel ve been there for ages. Will go through ur videos & leave comments there to help generate traffic for you.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BigDebbie: 11:01am On May 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.
Mad oo
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Godbless86: 11:03am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
How tell me any it : amregod@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Uzomaglovani: 11:05am On May 23, 2020
donproject:

Invest in fish farming sir/ma. You can actually partner with anyone in the biz already, this can afford you enough to for your own job, just a matter of agreement between you and the partner. But above all, you need God fearing people whenever you want to go for partnership in any endeavour
why fish farm Abeg the feeds is too expensive d money can’t be enough for her to do such chicken is better
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Euegene100001: 11:08am On May 23, 2020
Can you educate us more on this
DanielIkeije:

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Euegene100001: 11:08am On May 23, 2020
How can I reach u
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 23, 2020
faithfull18:

Very difficult, it's a forum, you are meant to interact and if you find a post not too pleasant, you are allowed to express displeasure undecided
Good, i agree to that idea, and your idea of expressing displeasure is to be obnoxious? i guess. remember, you may not agree with my opinions but it is still my opinion. you make yours without been rude.

You didn't interract nor make your opinion by countering mine rather you made derogatory remarks. grin i take it that is your idea of expressing displeasure. Still lt doesn't bother me as long as you can handle rudeness too.

You may find my comment that 300k is not enough for 1 kilo of weed and few bottles of Jack daniels whiskey displeasuring but that is my reality, the world i leave in believe it or not, i don't expect everyone must agree with it.

now go scratch your vagina somewhere else.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BlindAngel: 11:21am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Good morning sir, what kind of high income skill would you recommend for me?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BlindAngel: 11:22am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:

Good morning sir, please can you teach me on how to go about the importation of phones?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BlindAngel: 11:26am On May 23, 2020
chuksdenanny:
Please, find ur way to any MBA FOREX office and invest in FOREX. Get 15% of ur money every 30days. U will come back and thank me.

Good morning sir, how can i find a forex office, and will someone really get 15% of money invested every month?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BlindAngel: 11:29am On May 23, 2020
Decolonel:
MBA FOREX. 15% MONTHLY

Good morning sir, please how can i invest in MBA forest?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by kingsley989(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Courses like?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by faithfull18(f): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
gypsey:
Good, i agree to that idea, and your idea of expressing displeasure is to be obnoxious? i guess. remember, you may not agree with my opinions but it is still my opinion. you make yours without been rude.

You didn't interract nor make your opinion by countering mine rather you made derogatory remarks. grin i take it that is your idea of expressing displeasure. Still lt doesn't bother me as long as you can handle rudeness too. now go scratch your vagina somewhere else.

Ciao! grin
You didn't make any point and you were the rude one.
This is for talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by professore(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:
Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Social Media Management etc
Mmmm. Also web design, I also like someone who said liquid soap.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by KBARBIE(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2020
onyeomanono24:

How much is bag of onions i have buyers

Pls chat me on whatsapp 08174269585.thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2020
faithfull18:

You didn't make any point and you were the rude one.
This is for talking nonsense.
I made a comment about 300k not been enough for 1 kilo of weed and few bottles of Whiskey how was that rude? and your response was "we have seen you" what does that mean interraction? so i responded go and stab yourself in the eyes, irrelevant response to another of yours.

300k weed and JD whiskey can be drank and smoked by 5 individuals in few hours believe it or not. I know. Now i didn't expect you to agree with it,
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Presh2: 11:51am On May 23, 2020
Please how does that work? How do one start up such?

chuksdenanny:
Please, find ur way to any MBA FOREX office and invest in FOREX. Get 15% of ur money every 30days. U will come back and thank me.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Inteltower: 11:56am On May 23, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

Seeking for a business to Invest/looking for funds to start a business; Join our platform; Startup 2020 International. if interested follow link below.
https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
or chat me up on whatsapp : +234 8136156015

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.