Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72957 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by tonymania(m): 4:06am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
kindly give me details on how to do that bro, my number 07061393942. Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by LegalOpinion: 4:07am On May 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.

In the average, how much will it cost to go to Canada?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Masionreay: 4:11am On May 23, 2020
ABINTUK:

Join Sairui e-commerce with that amount and get paid N45,000 by the company every 30days... The best passive income ever... If interested, I can give you further details...
Pls I am interested
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Masionreay: 4:21am On May 23, 2020
kollinz1234:
you can start a business with any amount of money but with #300,000 ,
1. u can invest in dogs, (Caucasian) they sell like mad and they don't need your time. They only need u morning and evening
2. You can invest in POS. Get a shop, get a POS banner and start making your money, u can hire a trusted person
3. You can inter-state business though the risk is high, the profit is big. Last year, I started sending goats to Portharcort, I started with 45k and in less than a month, I was making close to #200,000
4. You can go into storage, buy goods when they are in their season, u will get them cheap and sell them after 6 months, you make 3 times your capital
5. You can invest into yams. Buy yams were they are cheap, supply them to all the market women in your area to resell and be collecting your money every week. Here in Jos, that was my first business, I started with just 25k and after like 2 month, I made close to 70k. I can go on and on
Pls can I have your contacts pls!!
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by gentlemate00: 4:26am On May 23, 2020
Share some of the high income skill you mention.

DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nancy1986: 4:26am On May 23, 2020
You need to hear from God
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by TIGERSKY: 4:27am On May 23, 2020
Come down to my state and farm groundnuts and you will live to appreciate me for ever
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by gentlemate00: 4:28am On May 23, 2020
Correct!

DanielIkeije:
Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Social Media Management etc
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adetayoonas(m): 4:44am On May 23, 2020
Exoclassic:
really. I m interested. How can I reach u

I m also interested in importation of phones business

Call 08034609669
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by onyeomanono24(f): 4:51am On May 23, 2020
KBARBIE:

I have bags of onions which i sell at wholesale price, all you need do is just to market it to market women and mallams .you won't need to use up all your 300k for this. I'm also a primary school teacher, and this is what I do along side. If interested call or whatsapp 08174269585.
How much is bag of onions i have buyers
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2020
I will give u my account number, count from one to 200 it will multiply by 20 grin shocked wink smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

learn how to make liquid soap. make and sell

Advantages
1. Low capital to start
2. It doesn't spoil
3. Everybody uses soap
4. You make times 2. Profit is high

Show me one liquid soap maker that is a millionaire and I will show u pregnant mosquito ....
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by diji04(m): 5:09am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

pls Sir highlight some of the high income skills for clarity sake and the cost of learning it.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:09am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:

in this Nigeria or is there any other country in this place she can acquire that high skill that will give her that much in return Online markers
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by hapheeyxz: 5:09am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

Ur number pls
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DonJiba: 5:15am On May 23, 2020
kingssmith:

I sent you a message on your email bro
Kindly reply let's talk about business
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ABINTUK(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2020
Masionreay:

Pls I am interested
WhatsApp or call me on 070six eight six 13908.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by indoorlove(m): 5:20am On May 23, 2020
SoNature:

I dey wait for my ROI

But the minimum is 360k not 300k

grin grin
Do have idea if they have office in Abuja
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adelove4real200: 5:21am On May 23, 2020
EngrEgghead:
why not commit into God's hands. Trust me, tell HIM to lead you to the right business and HE will definitely do. HE said in the good book that "HE will guide along the path of righteousness for HIS name sake". Stay connected to HIM, bro. My two cents.

Thanks for that wonderful advice to that dude. I pray he heeds to your advice. Plus I need you to advice on a matter too.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by jacoik(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2020
Seuntek:
poultry will affect my teaching job. As for restaurant, even if i boil water, it won't get hot grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u don mad finish oooo. u said if you boil water e no go boil? your card is different
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by indoorlove(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2020
Naso007:
Go fine another 70k join am then invest it with MBA Forex.

This will enable you to receive 15% monthly.

No shop rent and other expenses that comes alone with regular business.
How can one go about this. Do they have any physical office in Abuja?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Depeace65: 5:30am On May 23, 2020
If you don't mind go for raw food and groceries you can do that anywhere even at your school. Don't forget to put everything in God's hands

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by mcknowles: 5:38am On May 23, 2020
Please mind the advise you take.
Some people haven't experienced their advise.
Smart one is logistics.
Challenge is quality of rider you hire will make our mare you but the ROI is very impressive.
07 06..5..31.44. 00

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adelove4real200: 5:42am On May 23, 2020
Donpaper:
It's not everything one has to be religious. And God is not a computer, He doesn't always talk that way. You can pray and not even hear anything, if you are not being used to following God. As many that are led by the Spirit, not those who call God when they only need answers. For God leads by the inward spirit. That aside God told me two years ago to invest in my biz , at that time 30k, it was big then to me, no results for 13months, after then, results started coming and in less than 10months I am in 7 better figures. He just told me again to invest about 2m into the same line of business. I didn't waste time, cos if 30k became millions in months, what will millions become?

Thanks. You can also be led in your spirit when you seek the face of God in prayer. I knew you had the inward witness in your spirit man while meditating or praying right? Am really happy that you are patient to see the success coming forth.
Sorry what is your line of business sir?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by GuestLog: 5:52am On May 23, 2020
Bilkol:

I just liked ur video (Habsalone)
Thanks, I've subscribed, like and commented to your channel. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by samask64: 5:55am On May 23, 2020
Invest It in real estate and in 8 months you collect your 35% as your returned investment
Contact this number for more details 08051841066

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ceeceeuwa: 5:56am On May 23, 2020
saraki2019:

I can't type all the steps here, but just go on YouTube and search for "how to do video compilations"
Watch like 10 different videos and you are good to start
Are you making money from it already? How lucreative is it?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MERCHANDISER: 5:58am On May 23, 2020
chuksdenanny:
Please, find ur way to any MBA FOREX office and invest in FOREX. Get 15% of ur money every 30days. U will come back and thank me.

How do i start it?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MERCHANDISER: 5:58am On May 23, 2020
Decolonel:
MBA FOREX. 15% MONTHLY
How do i start it?
I'm interested
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by MERCHANDISER: 6:02am On May 23, 2020
adoreyou:
I intend opening a bar selling drinks&pepper soup. The kind of business gives you time as it usually booms in the evening. So you can work&still come back to face your biz. If serious,we can collaborate. I've got experience in running the biz.

Can i have ur number sir
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by SoNature(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2020
indoorlove:
Do have idea if they have office in Abuja

It's a big company

They do

Just google it
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by cbngov01(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2020
I have read through a lot of comments here talking about sales of goods, none talked about sale of money. What do I mean? #AGENCY BANKING

what do you need.

1. Best location is inside a market. Get a location in a busy market
2. Get to the bank to register. You will be set up and u can start funding with just 100k.
3. Loadz of people will make withdrawals, cash lodgment and transfers at your location for a fee.
4. You can make that your capital in less than a month.

Try it and thank me after a month in the business. Note: best location is a MARKET

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.