Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (517 Views)

Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) / Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by jaytime(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2020
A business man by name Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah of the Chinmark Group is recently.in the business of blessing young men with who are 'hustling' in little ways to make ends meet.
In a similar gesture, on 1st October, he gifted a little boy who sells groundnuts on the street the sum of N50,000 to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit in him.
According the story he posted on his Facebook timeline:
"Yesterday I visited coal camp for vehicle maintenance and I met this two street hustlers!

Asked them how they started their business, "we borrowed 25k each to start and we have repayed 10k back to the man who gave us the Loan".
I said ,
What will you do if I give you 150k ���

They replied " Oga we will buy wheelbarrow and stop carrying the products on our head then add more goods,
Oga we still de school we go use the balance pay our school fees"

They both received empowerment of 150k Each ���.

God will not force a miracle on you that you are not prepared for,
Until man takes action God will not Move in your Direction.
Finally nobody believes in your vision when you have not started it and learn to start Small at your level!

God is Winning Forever!

#JesusCabal
#ChinmarkEmpowerment
#Redking
#KingOfMen
www.chinmarkgroup.com"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by Iconstar: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by LawLab247: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Good
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by Olarewaju89: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2020
This man again.

God, bless the work of my hand before this year run-out and let my destiny helpers locate me.
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by thesicilian: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Great philanthropic gesture. May God continue to flourish all his endeavours so he can keep lifting others.
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2020
This is good, God bless you markson chinedu ijiomah, is he the owner of markson company at umuoji in anambra state.
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by Slimkkkk: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Nope
He is the CEO chinmarkgroup
Chimpretty:
This is good, God bless you markson chinedu ijiomah, is he the owner of markson company at umuoji in anambra state.
Re: Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) by superlightning: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Chimpretty:

Na so....he is the founder of Chinmark Group of companies.

He is a native of Ubakala in Umuahia

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira / Why Should This Kind Of Fraud Be Going On In Nigerian Banks? / Daily Income Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.