Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72927 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2020
Walexdubia:

Pls can u give an example of some high income skills

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Social Media Management etc
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
diji04:
pls Sir highlight some of the high income skills for clarity sake and the cost of learning it.

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Cost varies so I wouldn’t stipulate that. For the start, you can take up free courses. Download tubestudy app from your playstore. You can learn whatever skill you want to.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2020
AFONJACOW:
in this Nigeria or is there any other country in this place she can acquire that high skill that will give her that much in return Online markers

Freelancing can get you international jobs that could pay such amount.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2020
siverspooon:

Do you have anyone in mind?

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2020
nigeriagospel:
example of such high income skills sir?

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2020
Binismaeel:

Join Crowd1 with just 45k...and you can make decent money for life... 100% online

Impossible is Nothing
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2020
paradigmshift:

Income skill like? I am interested

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

You can pick one that resonates with you and learn.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2020
loswhite:
can you suggest one

Copywriting
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
Sleekbaby:

Please can you give example of this high income skill

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2020
bkayode:
examples of high income skill

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2020
Euegene100001:
Can you educate us more on this

High income skills are skills that have the potential to fetch you six to seven figures monthly.

For instance Copywriting. Companies (international) are willing to pay copywriters anything frm $500 - $1000 per job. If you can get four of those jobs in a month you know what that means.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bamidele89: 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
Greenbirth:
My own advice is this. Don't think of traveling for now. That traveling things has rendered many useless. What you have to go through to get a visa and a lot of money will be wasted. You may be rejected also.

My advice is this if you know anyone who lives in other neighboring countries like Gambia, Laberia, Seria lone or ghana. Who deals with phone accessories then speak with the person.

You can go to Alaba intl .you buy quality phone charger cable. And quality earpiece. E.g C.mopol charger cable and earpiece

Each one can be like #250 since you are buying plenty then you package and sent it to the person through Chisco or A BC transport. Within a week the person has finished distributing it and you get your money back guarantee.

The profit now is like this most goods bought from lagos is so cheap than other neighboring countries own. The profits now can be #200 each charger cable. Let's say you bought and send 2000 pieces base on that your money. Within weeks you got #200 × 2000pics= #400,000.
I have been doing it and I have built a good house within a year. Thank me later.

Below is the example of the cable s and the earpiece I buy from Alaba intl. N.B stick to long cable please.

Please can I have your number
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2020
BlindAngel:

Good morning sir, what kind of high income skill would you recommend for me?

It depends on what you want.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2020
timmyblast:

Where can one learn these skills

You can start with YouTube. Better still download tubestudy app from your playstore. You can take up free courses there.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2020
captain2020:

Please can you teach me any of the listed courses please?

I don’t teach any skills. You can download tubestudy app from your playstore and plug in. You can get free courses on the skill you want to learn.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2020
18chuchu:
Please list them out. Thanks

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
Ayodehji202:

are you working on fjverr

No. I’m not a freelancer.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DanielIkeije(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2020
shigoawesu:

Can you teach those skills

Not at the moment sir.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ghettochild(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2020
Holuwathoby:

How please?

This sounds too good.
Not that it's sounds too good.. If u know the way then u know
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by philsbaba: 2:07am On May 25, 2020
Kbs468:

if you are good in networking, I would have suggested that you visit my signature because with 10 people under you and each one connecting another 10, 10,000 people and only $2 can Land us $5,000,000

And I mean it
mu friend will you shut up angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by hstar: 2:08am On May 25, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Whatever you say, sha don't let us hear, "Send me a DM."
grin grin grin u no nice I swear, when I first saw his post I was like shocked ewo,
And mind you, some stupid pple would still fall for that o
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by AFONJACOW(m): 3:50am On May 25, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Freelancing can get you international jobs that could pay such amount.
and yet we still have jobless youths .... Chilling with my popcorn lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Walexdubia(m): 4:37am On May 25, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DonroxyII: 4:44am On May 25, 2020
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DonroxyII: 6:31am On May 25, 2020
yettymuse:
It’s easier to scatter 300,000naira than to gather it.
Person wey never do business before, day just break you wan turn business man.
Na 2 seconds o, everywhere go burst! Op use your headpan abeg!
grin grin ... Aswear !
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Sleekbaby(f): 7:22am On May 25, 2020
DanielIkeije:

Copywriting

Digital Marketing

Content Creation

Graphic Designing

Mobile App Development

UX/UI Designing

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by walkwithgod(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2020
I'm giving out my all my high income skill digital courses (digital marketing, Facebook / Instagram marketing, copywriting, social media agency, email marketing).

Pick a niche and become financially free.

WhatsApp - zero eight one one nine seven five six one four four.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by walkwithgod(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2020
you can consider any of these..

1. Phones accessories shop
2. Mini boutique
3. Mini Cosmetics Shop
4. Barging Salon
5. Agency Banking (POS)
6. Ankara / Asoebi shop
7. Provision Store / Grocery Store
8. Information Marketing

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Xbee007(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2020
Carloslehder:

This is one of the most stupid and unrealistic ideas have ever seen on this platform, no offense bruv
He is right actually. Investing in high income skill can fetch him that sort of money. He can then work as a freelancer.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Kbs468(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
divineappo:
u deserve a German slap
Is the below slap in picture what you mean?

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by GentlePEACE: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
Play Bayern to win tomorrow.

1.19 x 300k = 357k

By this time tomorrow, you should be having extra 57k.

I will quote you tomorrow.

How va, the game enter?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Kylekent59: 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
GentlePEACE:

How va, the game enter?

yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.