Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (98602 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by biomedics(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2020
Ewu
� � � �

adontcare:
Do what is right. Eat a big and fleshy frog. U will still win
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by c3cc(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

You can. Just behave like Joseph. and am sure God will make you an oga.try it
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Goodman247: 1:53pm On May 21, 2020
Fake story, you people should read the story Wella, the story is not consistent.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kllinxman(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
You need to read my book,
How to prey on a preying boss....
Apply the 21 days mantra and see doors open for you.
Let her see you are interested but never allow her to get it.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Mavor: 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
Remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by 247day: 2:45pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Like you really needed to go and tell her "goodbye" at the end of the day!

Watch it!
[/s]
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kay29000(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2020
This story sounds made up. You met a 50 year old Nigerian woman one day, and that same day she told you her husband no longer gives her sex. Yeah right.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kay29000(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2020
Goodman247:
Fake story, you people should read the story Wella, the story is not consistent.

Exactly! How can he meet a woman one day, and that same day the woman is telling him that her husband no longer gives her sex. 50 year old Nigerian woman o. Lol. Fake story.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by mentor39281: 3:39pm On May 21, 2020
hmmm is so complicated... pray hard and start saving .... is more dangerous to dance to her tune ... don't get into life threatening trouble
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by adontcare(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2020
biomedics:

Ewu
� � � �

mose ala
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Cityguy: 1:39am On May 22, 2020
Lol. Op, all this for only you! Started sex talk on way home and her husband addiction? Resumed second day and she has started to appear to leave 'massive cleavage anytime around you'? Fantastic! Lucky you oooo but then to answer your your question ' what could she want?' Even a primary 3 student know answer to that given events you recounted. Be careful sha oooo, express dey front.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by DonroxyII: 2:13am On May 22, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Shag her collect enough money and leave her job. She will eventually Fire you anyway?

If na my my G Kay, he would have even logged in before I hear pim!

That place is a wrong plac to work for you.

Before you shag her Sha oo, make sure you consult baba Ifagbemi. Thats if you believe in that.

Who want shag a CEO wey no go believe in Baba so pe?

Wait you said she has a husband! Wow! #YouareOYO#
Bad boy !! Omo Yoruba !
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:25am On May 22, 2020
All I Know Is....

Your Villagers Are Getting More Effective Than CoVid-19, They Wanna Lend A Helping Hand When Your Resignation/Termination Letter Will Be Drafted.

Just Be Careful.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Chigold101(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=listowell post=89796181][/quote]so the only why you quoted my comment is to make rubb.ish corrections?

Do you think I dey exam hall or that I am in one English grammar class?

See eh! You better get better sense... I mean am
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by BareFacedLies(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2020
Naustine:
I wonder what could be attractive in a 50 year old's cleavage..abulo face ur work

I know 51 year old company executive with 6 children whose pússy is tighter than that of a 25 year old lady.

You can choose to believe me or not just know that it's a statement of fact!

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ArcToyin(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business

I believe you wanted to type "i
I will advice u "not to" fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business.
Because that is the best advice for him.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Naustine(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I know 51 year old company executive with 6 children whose pússy is tighter than that of a 25 year old lady.

You can choose to believe me or not just know that it's a statement of fact!

U know this hw
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Kaymicheal852: 1:02pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Leece post=89760154]My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing

Don't be stringy oga

Hello mummy out ,she need good bleeping

Bleep her very well often,she will be greatful
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Kaymicheal852: 1:12pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Leece post=89762412]sometimes until we are in someone shoes we might not know what if feels like to be pressured to choose bad over good :

If we do good ,we go die

If we do bad we go die too

It's better to do bad and have temporarily gain or permanent gain than do good and gain nothing

If he no bleep,he go be like say he insult the woman for the woman face and the woman no go be happy anytime she see him

If you're the boss and one new staff they chase you everywhere with pussy,she you no go Bleep ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.