Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97776 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Sososo(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business
see advice. You are a legend
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by stevesawo: 9:03pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Anijay1212 post=89760710][/quote]
Bad guy, you don even go check her pics. Myself do am.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 20, 2020
"As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs"

Believe this useless story at your own peril. Even Nollywood could have done better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by molbic(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2020
the only 50years woman that I can phuck is Jennifer Lopez she is so hot she nearly get six pack
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:11pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business
See your face lol
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by dederocs(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2020
Chop am grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by pacificom: 9:15pm On May 20, 2020
Your boss has shown from day one that she wanted you as a toy boy. Realise that this is temptation brother. You are probably a single man will hope of bright future ahead of you. There are lots of young ladies out there that you will be more proud to date and work out future with provided you don't trap yourself now. Be wise bro. Bible says there is a way that is right in the eyes of a man, but the end is distruction. Life is glorious if we make the right choice. Avoid any privacy that allow this lady to get you seduced, and let her know that you have a girlfriend or fiancee outside work environment. Good luck !
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by lookingfly: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
hybrid11:
i wish to be in your position now , only head i go give her, she go respect me .. if she ever need a sugar boy,halla me
una de try ooooo, how do you cope with the odour that oozes out of the zone? cry
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Ellasure: 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
if you go for it, what do you have to loose.

be a man, be smart and chop. your coming together should be mutually beneficial. if you notice any danger withdrawal at the speed of light while you still have your senses.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Ellasure: 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
if you go for it, what do you have to loose.

be a man, be smart and chop. your coming together should be mutually beneficial. if you notice any danger withdrawal at the speed of light while you still have your senses.

you scorn her at your peril.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by AlexGofGod: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

Her Job she gave you. But life does not end being jobless but playing Smart do
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Apologize(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

Is she Yoruba? Bro
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kbbanj10(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
First of all, this is a fake story, the type we normally read on Yorubaland nairaland.

Secondly, I cannot have the opportunity to fvck an older woman and not take it, even if she's a married woman. I don't bloody care about karma, it doesn't exist.

OP, like someone above said, "wake up from the imagination you're thinking in your mind."
That you want this on front page alone shows its a fake/cooked up sh!t.

Does Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa pays you guys to keep cooking sh!ts or you're doing it out of your own magnanimity?
well said. nothing to add absolutely
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by boyjo: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

grin No complain of liver failure o because e be like say you dey remind me of the goat wet them dey lead to the slaughter in the Scripture below

Proverbs 7:
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Walexdubia(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

U are chilling with the most high!!!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by wany(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

so I will just say this,

When you say fucc her well ,you amuse me what if his size can not carry the task.or do you think every man na man down there undecided
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by olusma23(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
Another fake story... This is a sensitive report and I'm kinda sure if it is true, you won't have the courage to bring it on Nairaland because of the fear of "What if this woman (boss) see the post".
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you this boy, 92% of your comments involves sexing or giving head. Dem swear for you cheesy
cheesy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by wany(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
Charisma01:

Imagine, 355 likes for this devilish comment.
The punishment for sleeping with another mans wife na fast fast.
You will regret it.
Why bother my dear,fast forward a few years from now,they will run back here and open another thread,how life is difficult for them,things are not working out bla bla forgetting their past life.karma is sure for real undecided

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
canDy4eva:

Hell awaits you!
Only If you are a virgin but if you are not
It await you too grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by josh1998(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2020
This one weak me grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2020
curryANDtyme:
Are you blind... Who is clean asf? �
Niggar the babe clean grin
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Calicoe: 9:46pm On May 20, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I'm diving in. I don't care if I get burned
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by hustla(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

you better do, cash out as much as you can since she is the cfo and japa from this country
grin

...or else, when she start craze with you ehn, you go wan cry
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by asanwafo: 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
Smash her 50yrs pussy and move on nothing go happen
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by nellyelitz(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
Brother you are about to lose that job.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
24kmagic:
First of all, this is a fake story, the type we normally read on Yorubaland nairaland.

Secondly, I cannot have the opportunity to fvck an older woman and not take it, even if she's a married woman. I don't bloody care about karma, it doesn't exist.

OP, like someone above said, "wake up from the imagination you're thinking in your mind."
That you want this on front page alone shows its a fake/cooked up sh!t.

Does Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa pays you guys to keep cooking sh!ts or you're doing it out of your own magnanimity?
cos suen elewa is the father of sh!t.
As in nairaland can be a trash bin a time
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Angelacruz: 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
Yes sir
Goovo:
and be very free with her, Dat settles it
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by nettan: 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Too many holes in this story. Ok attempt. You will get better with more practice and time
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kolade560: 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
lie kill u there
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kolade560: 10:19pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

so I will just say this,

I don't get,,,, wat is wrong in dating her hypocrites everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.