Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him (13068 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Dontjudge5533: 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
see below
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:

see story abeg. the hospital is now the bank. who gave the sister the mans bank details ? who is the man's locus parenti?

because she put incharge as family member to oversee his spending and treatment means she’s shud syphon all her brodas money bah? Ure doing like u don’t know how sm family members behave. Are they all saints?

The broda who gave her the legal right also asked them to stop her.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Legendguru: 7:45pm On May 20, 2020
YE
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by slivertongue: 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
jaxxy:

because she put incharge as family member to oversee his spending and treatment means she’s shud syphon all her brodas money bah? Ure doing like u don’t know how sm family members behave. Are they all saints?

The broda who gave her the legal right also asked them to stop her.

but he is mentally sick so how did he know the ongoings around him.
am responding because something like this once happened to someone near me. we stopped the babe before she could empty his account
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by eaglez(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2020
Kelechi otuneme, very sound guy, he painstakingly reads virtually the whole national dailies, always on point, you can never catch him unawares, a good man is always a good man.
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:

but he is mentally sick so how did he know the ongoings around him.
am responding because something like this once happened to someone near me. we stopped the babe before she could empty his account

Bt it’s the sister emptying his Acc not the hospital staffs. The fone is now in the care of the hospital not any private individual.
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by slivertongue: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt it’s the sister emptying his Acc not the hospital staffs. The fone is now in the care of the hospital not any private individual.
.I repeat the hospital is not the police, bank or next of kin.
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:

.I repeat the hospital is not the police, bank or next of kin.

This is not a private hospital hope u know? They age reported the matter to the police so it will be properly investigated. I have seen 1st what family members can do with their siblings property and money so I also know what I’m saying.
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by Legendguru: 8:12pm On May 20, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: LUTH Denies Conspiring With Patient's Lover To Hide, Loot Him by SciLab: 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
drugcartel:
I knew there was more the sister wasn't saying the moment she accused the Nurse, Dr and hospital social worker of defrauding her brother. Can't believe some sister's can be so evil to the extent of defrauding the brother of 12 million, You are not the next of kin, but you claimed to care for him, if you so much care for him why weren't you at the hospital with him, The moment men and women maintain their lane, respect themselves and stop involving themselves in their siblings marriage(especially in marriages where their siblings are bread winner) , that's the moment more than 80% of African marriage will be enjoyed and not endured. It's always about money for them, they are annoyed because their sister spends on her lazy husband that earns nothing and is busy enjoying their sisters money despite the fact he didn't contribute a dime when she was in school or their brother spends on his good for nothing wife that didn't know how they suffered for his light to shine.
Oga and Madam, learn to born as you can cater for, and leave your siblings marriage in peace, the man is still much alive and the sister is already struggling for his wealth, what happens if........... (But God forbid it).
Mind your business and keep your mouth off your siblings relationship, it's funny how these type of siblings become extremely loyal and respect their husband /wife's family but will want to destroy their siblings own. I don't blame them, I only blame the Fools that give them right for such cos as for me, I place them where they belong.

I don't think I totally agree with you. Though you make some fine points.
Whoever my sisters marries must receive my blessings, because when shiit hits the fan family remains family.

As for my brothers wife, in Igboland when you marry a woman, she is leaving her family to join yours, she drops her father's name, takes up your surname and shares that surname with you and your brothers. She is getting married into a new family not the other way round. She builds a new family within the family she has joined.

This is how my Dad trained me as a son, he looks after the family of his brothers and checks up on the family of his sisters. If there are issues, everybody puts head together to solve that problem. That's how I'm gonna carry on running the family. No one get's left behind. Family bond is a lifelong bond..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Doctors Go On Strike / One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / Paracetamol: A Friend Or A Villain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.