Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video (794 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Laseye008(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
A pregnant lady that has gone viral of where the lady is seen assaulting her boyfriend with a belt and multiple slaps for allegedly playing on her intelligence and I wonder if this was to be the other way around, wouldn't she be crying foul?

The young man was seen pleading and begging her to stop but she just wouldn't as she Continuously kept slapping him, and verbally abusing him saying he's playing with her and the young man kept saying no, obviously where she was assaulting him was on a bed.

Here the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-XMC2G57k

1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by illicit(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2020
Two people can beat one person now

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by arthorjnr(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
Dear God, bless me with the kind of restraint you've given this dude.

But do not let me thread his part.

I want to see the females that'll say he deserves it.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2020
About 100 years from now.

A group of men will come. They will say men have been subjected to abuse for years. That their fathers and uncles and brothers are broken. That society took their wealth and gave it to women. That men were silenced by the society, and anyone who sought to speak out was been "toxic" and "mansplaing". That men have been stripped of their positions and replaced by women just because they are women. That men could never merit anything because "quota" comes first. They would say words like "patriarchy", "misogyn" and "sexism" were devised to chain men down. Worst of all, that laughing like a man, sitting with your legs apart like a man, taking front like a man, wrestling like a man, showing kindness and companionship for the weak like a man will be a grave crime. Essentially being a man will be the worst sin, and they were soon going to change things. It will be the start of a revolution.

In a couple of years, their movement will gain traction. They will foster it with both true and doctored narratives, the slogan "women are worse than scum" will fly everywhere. There will be a flood of adverts guilt tripping you to treat men better. Women, both deserving and undeserving, will be stripped of whatever merits they have accrued. They will be the new down-trodden. And the men will be the new wheel crushing the down trodden. The revolution will become the tyranny.

About a 100 years after, a group of women will come. They will say women have been subjected to abuse for years...

And the cycle of injustice will continue, raising the banner of "pursuing justice". Like Sisyphus, they will be hell-bound.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Ayoleeboy007: 3:40pm On May 20, 2020
Police no go arrest this one

If na the guy na, buy this time tomorrow we go see breaking news "police track and arrest a pregnant man seen on line beating a woman
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2020
Male or Female abuse is unacceptable. The lady should have just quietly dumped him, healed and moved on.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Oluwajumokemi(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
O ga ooo
Wonders shall never end
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by TheLioness: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
Her defence will be pregnancy hormones.
It doesn't matter who is getting abused, violence is never the right option.
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by Filomena: 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Laseye008:
A pregnant lady that has gone viral of where the lady is seen assaulting her boyfriend with a belt and multiple slaps for allegedly playing on her intelligence and I wonder if this was to be the other way around, wouldn't she be crying foul?

The young man was seen pleading and begging her to stop but she just wouldn't as she Continuously kept slapping him, and verbally abusing him saying he's playing with her and the young man kept saying no, obviously where she was assaulting him was on a bed.

Here the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-XMC2G57k

toxic mf

guys avoid this kind of ladies. lipsrsealed
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by godofuck231: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
I love this lady, she really loves him, if she were a feminist she would have killed him or worse
Re: A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video by godofuck231: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
I love this lady, she really loves him, if she were a feminist she would have killed him or worse , plus pregnant woman wahalla, be like spiritual attack

(1) (Reply)

Chloe Ferry Shares A VERY Racy Naked Picture / 12 Types Of Women Every Man Should Avoid : Don’t Date These Women! / See The Procedure Men Use To Get Big PENIS And Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.