Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD (39531 Views)

Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Abeyjide: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Nonsense when have not gotten light since yesterday morning.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
After all the protest nothing will change so y wasting your time
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by toffyz(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
No wonder there hasn't been light since yesterday in Ado-Ekiti
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Joefat: 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
What do you people think this protect with change?
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Advancedman(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Greenbirth: 6:39pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

That Abouki Power minister is a fool, like other abouki Buhari appointed , the Dunce minister sacked the Boss of Rural Electrification Agency because he wants to slot someone there, unfortunately for him she got appointed by United Nations to oversee rural electrification in Africa , Asia and the Middle east

Same way Mohammed Nami of FIRS started going after Tunde Fowlers innovation instead of building on its success

I tell you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by One4me: 6:40pm On May 20, 2020
Razormann:
Omo see gobe

Put some cash in her bank account and Oluchi go love you die.
Nigerian women prefer cash to some fancy card. undecided
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by hardbody: 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
Reminds me of when I went for an interview with IE. They were powering their HQ with one of those huge power generators from Generator Warehouse. When it was my turn to ask a question, I asked the MD to rationalize the use of alternative power supply and justify it. I never heard from them again and dayum, no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by One4me: 6:42pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

That Abouki Power minister is a fool, like other abouki Buhari appointed , the Dunce minister sacked the Boss of Rural Electrification Agency because he wants to slot someone there, unfortunately for him she got appointed by United Nations to oversee rural electrification in Africa , Asia and the Middle east

Same way Mohammed Nami of FIRS started going after Tunde Fowlers innovation instead of building on its success

Buhari is just destroying this country more and more everyday.
I just pray that there will still be a country in 2023, by the time we get rid of the clueless, very corrupt, nepotistic Herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Ajibel(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
otokx:
Good thing Fashola is no longer there.

First thing that came to my mind
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
please who knows how to mention a moderator to a thread.. help a brother stand

https://www.nairaland.com/5870148/plea-financial-assistance-get-digital
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by canDy4eva(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
People can protest anything
Just like some foolish youths were protesting tacha's disqualification

Now, another big brother is on the way

The devil and your governments knows how to enter you

Another 3 months of distractions while the continue selling your future

Thank God Jesus is almost back

Seconded...
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Exc2000: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

Buhari is just destroying this country more and more everyday.
I just pray that there will still be a country in 2023, by the time we get rid of the clueless, very corrupt, nepotistic Herdsman.

2023 President is coming in to untangle many tied up problems, such nonsense cant be tried in a corporate organization, they would had filled for bankruptcy due to mismanagement
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Teenaira: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Richie0001: 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
The worst thing indeed. He is just after his selfish interested
WaffenSS:
For the real this current power minister is the worst thing to happen to the electricity industry.

2 Likes

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by eddyslim(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2020
wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by naija4life247: 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
They will start working in their fathers' companies
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by AgroTrade: 6:57pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2020
recievesense:
This protest need power....this one is low current
Na old transformer e dey, them never connect to new transformer.

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by CodeTemplar: 6:57pm On May 20, 2020
What da hell are they protesting for if not for corruption.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by paulolee(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
too bad...jus total darkness for 2 weeks in abj n dm go feel d heat
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Nwaonyishi69: 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
The number is too appalling and tells that he deserved the sack.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Queenserah26(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin , no be lie
Bestinstinct:
No wonder the light get as e be today, make I go buy fuel o wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Urchman200: 7:04pm On May 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
People can protest anything
Just like some foolish youths were protesting tacha's disqualification

Now, another big brother is on the way

The devil and your governments knows how to enter you

Another 3 months of distractions while the continue selling your future

Thank God Jesus is almost back

guy I have to acknowledge ur effort to remain unbiased on this forum, with all the tribal slugs going on this forum. Is not easy
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by promotervickky(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2020
bluemansion:
Ok

Dear Nairalanders, please don't see this and pass. Do something to save a soul. The situation now is more critical than ever.

Some of us, our business depend on other businesses to thrive/survive. Have you thought of people who operate businesses inside schools/campuses how they survive this period? I mean those who run restaurant, barbing salon, laundry, photocopy, typing, sales of stationaries etc how they survive this period where schools/campuses are on lockdown? This is the unfortunate situation we are in now. Some people beg not because they like it but due to the situation they find themselves. I'm a victim of the above unfortunate situation and yet, I still have people looking up to me for help. What do I do or where do I go at a time like this when I'm not even sure of my own one square meal a day? Well, I really need your assistance and please help me if you can. I will really appreciate any help that comes my way this period.

To avoid this post from being deleted by mods, please my account details on my signature. Drop anything no matter how small. Thank you and God bless.

Let's help him in any way we can please......
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Bestinstinct(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
Queenserah26:
grin grin , no be lie
Na we come dey suffer for wetin President do. Why dem no take Aso Rock light in protest cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Kursk2019(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
I was wondering why our light dey do like possesed cockroach..

When we were protesting low and poor supply of electricity,where were they.
Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by OKTolu: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
To protest is their problem let them continue
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by recievesense: 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rgade:

Na old transformer e dey, them never connect to new transformer.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by maxjax(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
theres backout in nigeria not becos of TCN ......they dont distribute power.....they transmit power....they have more than enough power to transmit....rather its BEDC...AEDC etc that distributes power...but they failed to expand their distribution network to the masses...but to the elite that can afford to pay for their dedicated power lines

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Newmans: 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
Police should arrests all of them for ignoring covid19 rule and at the same time been responsible for black out all over the Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.