Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD (39533 Views)

Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Kennyceez: 7:17pm On May 20, 2020
I guess the power minister must be a very corrupt man for them to be this bold to take such action
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
You idiots better bring this light back ooo!!
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Petacephas: 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
Buhari is a curse to this country

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Lovemoreikeri: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
bluemansion:
Ok

Dear Nairalanders, please don't see this and pass. Do something to save a soul. The situation now is more critical than ever.

Some of us, our business depend on other businesses to thrive/survive. Have you thought of people who operate businesses inside schools/campuses how they survive this period? I mean those who run restaurant, barbing salon, laundry, photocopy, typing, sales of stationaries etc how they survive this period where schools/campuses are on lockdown? This is the unfortunate situation we are in now. Some people beg not because they like it but due to the situation they find themselves. I'm a victim of the above unfortunate situation and yet, I still have people looking up to me for help. What do I do or where do I go at a time like this when I'm not even sure of my own one square meal a day? Well, I really need your assistance and please help me if you can. I will really appreciate any help that comes my way this period.

To avoid this post from being deleted by mods, please my account details on my signature. Drop anything no matter how small. Thank you and God bless.

What is this bro? If everyone brings their problem to NL, will u be here? Please Dominique do something about this
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by truentalk: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Why protest? The new MD won't allow usual practise
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Reference(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

That Abouki Power minister is a fool, like other abouki Buhari appointed , the Dunce minister sacked the Boss of Rural Electrification Agency because he wants to slot someone there, unfortunately for him she got appointed by United Nations to oversee rural electrification in Africa , Asia and the Middle east

Same way Mohammed Nami of FIRS started going after Tunde Fowlers innovation instead of building on its success

Then why do you folks keep supporting them. They constantly show their hand, constantly prove that they are not after change but are status quo defenders, innovation antagonists. But when they are called to question people throw away all reasoning and defend them as if their lives depend on it, branding the critics unpatriotic. When will the citizens of this country come together to agree on values, on what good governance and bad governance is.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Susu888(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
The kind problem wey dey Nigeria go take a million Buhari's to fix.

This country is so fvked up you as a president can't even breathe without someone crying foul.

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Exc2000: 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
Reference:

Then why do you folks keep supporting them. They constantly show their hand, constantly prove that they are not after change but are status quo defenders, innovation antagonists. But when they are called to question people throw away all reasoning and defend them as if their lives depend on it, branding the critics unpatriotic. When will the citizens of this country come together to agree on values, on what good governance and bad governance is.

sad reality of multi ethnic democracy where power rotation is key and principle of federal character is observe citizens cant do much as competence of leaders would always be sacrifice over ethnicity and religion
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by apexc3832: 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 3466106[/color]
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by apexc3359: 7:50pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4835062[/color]
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by apexc3359: 7:50pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by edoairways: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
toffyz:
No wonder there hasn't been light since yesterday in Ado-Ekiti
Which area if I may ask?
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by apexc7149: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 3833485[/color]
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by apexc7149: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Alphatangoalpha(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2020
What's bad in sacking non performing MD. Shameless human beings...
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Alexbrandy28(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2020
Mr.President should look into the matter critically to ascertain if there is some sort of hidden agenda.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Dollabiz: 8:20pm On May 20, 2020
Really
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by bigiyaro(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2020
recievesense:
This protest need power....this one is low current
na dey MD hench men dey protest, dia chopping dynasty has just ended.

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Pat081: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Nt only in this country but in african
baib45:

Buhari is one of worst president in this country, he has failed in every sector
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2020
otokx:
Good thing Fashola is no longer there.

What was his achievements when he was there?
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by alizma: 9:11pm On May 20, 2020
Government should fire anyone found protesting the disengagement the MD
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
Political fulfillment of promise. The appointment is just for political compensation. What is the need of removing kettle because it is black and you appoint pot which is also black. Bleep the government
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by toffyz(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
edoairways:
Which area if I may ask?
Basiri Area....They just restored the power a couple of hour ago
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Bukden16(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2020
ibnsiraj:
I made it FTC for the first time. Glory be to God.

Your case is pathetic.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by edoairways: 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
toffyz:

Basiri Area....They just restored the power a couple of hour ago
That area has a major fault
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Martini101(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why haven't they protested the epileptic power they are giving? They should look for one reason to sack all the protesters

You can’t give what you don’t have, in Nigeria power sector, TCN comes first followed by the GENCOS, then the DISCOS are the worst.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by DammyLucy(f): 7:04am On May 21, 2020
CrystalMax:

Oga, the new Minister of Power is an Engineer not a SAN

Forgive.. i did not know. But the previous is not suppose to be a SAN, maybe if the right man has been appointed in 2015, things could have turned differently

1 Like

Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by CrystalMax: 7:22am On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:

Forgive.. i did not know. But the previous is not suppose to be a SAN, maybe if the right man has been appointed in 2015, things could have turned differently
It's fine bro...we learn every day.
Re: Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2020
CrystalMax:

It's fine bro...we learn every day.
He's a water engineer not electrical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.