Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (59655 Views)

Dozens Killed As Cyclone Freddy Slams Malawi And Mozambique (Photos) / Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by michlins(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
2020 has a personality? nigerians and nonsense cheesy
read to understand. Simile and metaphor are figures of speech.

In your bid to sound intelligent, you showed everyone how poor your understanding of English language is.

Now enjoy your evening
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Captian24(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2020
We're is de Graphic?
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2020
This is probably why my indian boss resigned and went back to India
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Witchersunited: 12:51am On May 21, 2020
michlins:
read to understand. Simile and metaphor are figures of speech.

In your bid to sound intelligent, you showed everyone how poor your understanding of English language is.

Now enjoy your evening
figure of speech maybe, simile cheesy cheesy cheesy the fact that u assumed that i was trying to sound intelligent with my fingers says alot about the kind of nonsense your brain understands and processes

whats the point crying out to an abstract concept, 2020 doesn't exist, its man's creation, we all just collectively agree that we should be counting from the death of jesus, its not an actual date in time that matters, what is the point of your figure of speech? shallow much?

2 Likes

Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2020
Evacuation under this social distance go hard ooh.

The thought of what cyclone Idia did to the people of Zimbabwe last year in still fresh.
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by paul100(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2020
Sommydisaster:

The bolded part is the heart of a man....... If you can make it in gidi, you can have it anywhere
Determination is the key.

1 Like

Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Le2money(m): 2:43am On May 21, 2020
I was there in 2013....Infact that are really scamming us with their films...they are ugly, smelly, dirty even their environment is littered with dog faeces, big flies everywhere, hot weather that pills skin...well, I went to Hyderabad and New Delhi Cha,maybe other states might be super clean than the two above but, I doubt it Cox Delhi is the capital city yet, extremely dirty

Babatunde40:
I tell people not to think all indian girls are pretty because of what you see on zee world and indian film. They have many many ugly girls. Infact, na the ugly ones plenty pass

1 Like

Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:58am On May 21, 2020
Abeg make that one too no come visit Nigeria like coronavirus o
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by erisegun: 5:32am On May 21, 2020
shakushakuist:
Some of you delusional people will still write "it is well"

Is a lie o, it is not well, nothing is well, none of this is well

angry
calm down nah cool it is well
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
We are very fortunate in Nigeria
our own is the worst we re killing ourself by ourself bokoharam Fulani herdmen kidnappings militant naija sars cultists this are few group of people that is killing us since
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by chukasson(m): 6:20am On May 21, 2020
how do they even get d names of all these disasters, u hear cyclone Idia, storm ciara, e.t.c, and now cyclone amphan
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by bluemansion: 6:42am On May 21, 2020
MrBanner:

Feeling better that you're letting your lineage down? I don't give a hoot. You should be ashamed of yourself. Lowlife

Thank you. Move on with your life.
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by emmanuel4758(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Cyclone, earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes etc, I can't remember when these occurred in Nigeria...

Are we blessed or lucky
our politician are worst that this
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Tunde835(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Cyclone, earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes etc, I can't remember when these occurred in Nigeria...

Are we blessed or lucky
But Wikipedia Keeps Saying We Are More Prone 2 Disasters All African Countries We Rank 120 Out Of 193 Countries
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
I tell people not to think all indian girls are pretty because of what you see on zee world and indian film. They have many many ugly girls. Infact, na the ugly ones plenty pass
is this all you have to say in this particular thread?
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2020
Nothing will happen, India is far far ahead of USA and Japan when it comes to GIS Satellite Mapping and info systems.
India`s Disaster management system and preventive Information system (Because of its Multi satellite based transponders) is so accurate that during past mega Cyclone it came out unscratched , It was miracle and US Departments like FEMA were unable to deal with Caterina and then NASA has to collaborate with ISRO.
Please read Below sources from US that How US scientists were baffled by accuracy of India`s Satellite warning system and its Super Computer`s accurate weather predictions for particular areas (each 10 sq km sector).

Sources (QZ) : https://qz.com/india/1618717/indias-handling-of-cyclone-fani-has-a-lesson-for-the-us/
Source (Washington Post) : https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/05/17/why-did-indias-devastating-cyclone-fani-kill-only-people-not-thank-democracy-technology/
CelestineNelson:
Asian Countries with Natural Disasters that flood related are 5 & 6...how many of us still remember the 2004 INDIAN OCEAN TSUNAMI AND EARTHQUAKE...? over 250,000 were killed, 500,000 were injured and 1.7 million were rendered homeless...check it on line to educate yourself...it was Disastrous
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by McBrowny(f): 7:45am On May 21, 2020
embarassed obviously the sign of end time, God help us.
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kennyceez: 9:13am On May 21, 2020
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by rexx07(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2020

Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Majeed45(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2020
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by usanisiobi(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2020
DELETED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.