Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! (975 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2020
Pls how can i go about it?? I want to know God, I want God to see me as His son.

But the problem now is that i don't know how to Pray, How will He hear me?

Someone should help me pls, I want to know This God that i have been hearing about..
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Zhirinovsky: 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
Start by spending quality time reading the Bible.
Moezzy1:
Pls how can i go about it?? I want to know God, I want God to see me as His son.

Someone should me help me pls, I want to know This God that i have been hearing about..
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by GOFRONT(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Wait let me link you up with @Righteousness89.

He is a Man of God and Our preacherman on this Forum......

Hey Righteousness89, A soul wants to know ya father......Maybe he is tired of being a child of the world, I don't know....

But as for me, I'm not yet ready....
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by chatinent: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Step One: Do not meet any pastor, or prophet. . Step Two: Remember step one. . Step Three: Remember step one and two.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
Start by spending quality time reading the Bible.
But how can i understand it?
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Hatima: 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
let make it simple for you
1* Truly repent and Get baptized in water if you haven't
2* Get baptized by the holy spirit
3* Get a Bible, King James Version
4* Start by reading a chapter day and night. Tell the holy spirit to teach and guide you.
5* Pray when u wake up and before bed especially midnight
6* pour your heart out to God in prayer he loves that and remind him of his promises in the Bible
7* seek him before making important decisions
8* If you don't wanna go to church, get YouTube sermons e.g Apostle Joshua Selman, MFM, Dunamis, Prophetic Drive Time, Arlene Cousins etc
9* Most importantly live a holy and righteous life
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Xristars(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
I really commend the fact you are ready and willing to know God. And it the first step.
Next step is to say a prayer of surrender. "Lord Jesus I believe you died for me, I accept you today and forever as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life and rule over me. Amen.
Then get a bible and make it your companion that is where God reveals himself to us. Read Psalm 51 its a prayer for forgiveness. Also read at least one verse a day especially new testament.
Then start worshiping in a bible believing Church. Also make it a duty to pray always. Just say "OUR FATHER PRAYER. it enough with time you will develop more in prayer it a gradual process.
Shalom!
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
Hatima:
4* Start by reading a chapter day and night. Tell the holy spirit to teach and guide you.
6* pour your heart out to God in prayer he loves that and remind him of his promises in the Bible
8* If you don't wanna go to church, get YouTube sermons e.g Apostle Joshua Selman, MFM, Dunamis, Prophetic Drive Time, Arlene Cousins etc
Thank You sir
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
Xristars:
I really commend the fact you are ready and willing to know God. And it the first step.
Next step is to say a prayer of surrender. "Lord Jesus I believe you died for me, I accept you today and forever as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life and rule over me. Amen.
Then get a bible and make it your companion that is where God reveals himself to us. Read Psalm 51 its a prayer for forgiveness. Also read at least one verse a day especially new testament.
Then start worshiping in a bible believing Church. Also make it a duty to pray always. Just say "OUR FATHER PRAYER. it enough with time you will develop more in prayer it a gradual process.
Shalom!
Thanks for this
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by thadmashalom(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:

Someone should help me pls, I want to know This God that i have been hearing about..
If you truly desire to give your life to christ, them say anything, he sees through the heart and is listening
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by ebujany(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2020
That's a life changing decision right there. God is ever happy for a new soul that comes to him. All you need to do is look for a living church close to you. Become a committed member...don't miss activities. Confess your sins and ask Christ Jesus to come into your life...with time, you are will begin to learn how to pray
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Xristars(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:
Thanks for this
You welcome.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
Hatima:

@Op do you enjoy reading Shakespear in the original language? Have you read the book Demonologie, also written by King James? undecided
Aah, the classic recipe for indoctrination into the religion of christianity? The @OP said He wanted to join Christ, not the world. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Hatima: 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:
Thank You sir
no worries.. The God of Salvation will see you through.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Righteousness89(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:

For the fact that you have decided by yourself to know JESUS, Heaven is rejoicing for you!

It's the Greatest decision of all times..

Take it very serious! The Host of Heaven are taking note of this day

Go on your Knees pray this prayer Believing every word of it! You are not talking to man! You are talking to our FATHER in Heaven.

Go right on your Knees and Speak out this prayer with all of your Heart

Give me a signal when you have done it! I will love to pray with you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Hatima: 7:15pm On May 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

@Op do you enjoy reading Shakespear in the original language? Have you read the book Demonologie, also written by King James? undecided
Aah, the classic recipe for indoctrination into the religion of christianity? The @OP said He wanted to join Christ, not the world. grin
Eyah..this is the classic recipe to eternal life.The @OP said he wants to join Christ not the world. wink
Kobojunkie:

Eyah..this is the classic recipe to eternal life.The @OP said he wants to join Christ not the world.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by tyup(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

Hey Righteousness89, A soul wants to know ya father......Maybe he is tired of being a child of the world, I don't know....

But as for me, I'm not yet ready... .

grin grin May God help us both
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Lorazepam(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2020
Cc DavidInChrist
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
Hatima:

Eyah..this is the classic recipe to eternal life.The @OP said he wants to join Christ not the world. wink
Eyah..this is the classic recipe to eternal life.The @OP said he wants to join Christ not the world.
Actually it is not @Hatima. Jesus did not say that is how you get eternal life with Him. Jesus Christ was clear about stipulations on becoming one of His own, and also of entering His kingdom -- nothing like anything of what you posted there.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Righteousness89(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

But as for me, I'm not yet ready....

My Brother GOFRONT why the delay?

Wats keeping you from coming to JESUS..

HE is Particularly Waiting for you with open wide hands..
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Hatima: 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Actually it is not @Hatima. Jesus did not say that is how you get eternal life with Him. Jesus Christ was clear about stipulations on becoming one of His own, and also of entering His kingdom -- nothing like anything of what you posted there.
Ok.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

For the fact that you have decided by yourself to know JESUS, Heaven is rejoicing for you!

It's the Greatest decision of all times..

Take it very serious! The Host of Heaven are taking note of this day

Go on your Knees pray this prayer Believing every word of it! You are not talking to man! You are talking to our FATHER in Heaven.

Go right on your Knees and Speak out this prayer with all of your Heart

Give me a signal when you have done it! I will love to pray with you
Thank You Sir, Will say the prayer before going to bed.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Shinny1: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
This is the best decision ever...thank you for taking this bold step
First I want you to have this understanding that God is your Father and that because of Moezzy1 he sent his only begotten son Jesus to died because he so much loves Moezzy1..and because you are his son
You are already his son but all you need is to believe it and never doubt it
Wherever you are now please say this:-Lord Jesus please come into my heart and take control...and I believe you died for me..from today am yours, guide me on every step of my life in Jesus name Amen
You are now a new creation...old things have passed away all things have become new... Glory be to God!!!
Talk to him as you talk to your friend and involve him in everything you are doing...
He hears everything you have Said even when you are typing this message he's aware of it...
Talk to him from your heart and mean every word you are saying
As for the Bible ask him to teach you to understand and believe and trust that he has heard you then read your Bible...you will definitely understand it...
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by adefajosekayo(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Congratulations you have passed the first step, which is resolving in your mind that you want to know God

Desist from your sins as from today, do away with old life.

Know learn about his will by reading your Bible. Start from mathew (new testament), learn the teachings of Christ.

Pray to God always, He is everywhere so He can hear you. I am sure he will visit you and open you eyes to see deep things and the glory of his kingdom.

Congratulation once again. Welcome to the family of Christ and never go back to your old self.

The flesh didnt reveal to you but the Holy spirit did
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:
Thank You Sir, Will say the prayer before going to bed.

Precious DADDY I present my Brother Moezzy1 before you.
He has Decided to Accept and to Follow you. It is Written that "Whosoever that calls on the Name of the LORD shall be Saved! Precious Daddy, Mark out this young Man, Reveal your Glory to Him . And as he takes this Greatest decision any human can take, Follow him up and Make him a Brand New Being. Blessed be your My DADDY! In JESUS NAME I PRAY..

Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Hatima: 7:39pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

He has Decided to Accept and to Follow you. It is Written that "Whosoever that calls on the Name of the LORD shall be Saved! Precious Daddy, Mark out this young Man, Reveal your Glory to Him . And as he takes this Greatest decision any human can take, Follow him up and Make him a Brand New Being. Blessed be your My DADDY! In JESUS NAME I PRAY..

Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Moezzy1(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amen
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Greatomotoy: 7:54pm On May 20, 2020
@Moezzy1, Great decision you have made. I would encourage you to not be discouraged by what the Kingdom of Darkness may do because of your Decision to serve God

Concerning how to pray, u can start with chatting kind of prayers where you tell him/discuss/ chat with God as a Father concerning EVERYTHING. You tell him about your day to day Activities, mistakes u made, where you need him to help you, I do also Gossip with God(very funny moments). Don't be discouraged that you can't pray for long, with time you will get there.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Vintax(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
Sincerely from your heart call unto JESUS on your knees in your room alone,tell him you are a sinner that believe tha JESUS can show u mercy and save your soul,ask Him to forgive you all your sins and remove your name from the book of death and write your name in the book of life as His born again child,thank Him for saving you.
Then get a bible and start reading and studying from the new testaments books and then go to a nearby bible believing church close to u and tell the pastor there your new decision to follow and serve JESUS.
CALL 08168063404 for more directions and prayers.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by davidinchrist(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2020
Moezzy1:

My friend, are you sure? Cos many of us that claim to be are SADLY NOT, but just fooling ourselves in Empty SELF/CHURCH Religion/Activities...

What are your motives: do you want to USE God or you want God to USE you and bless you there by.

We usually hear, "STAND AND COME FORWARD; Now, repeat the Sinner's Prayer..."

BUT Jesus said to SIT DOWN, AND COUNT THE COST FIRST:

Luke.14.26 - "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, YES, and his OWN life also, he CANNOT be My disciple.

Luke.14.27 - And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me CANNOT be My disciple.

Luke.14.28 - For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down FIRST and COUNT THE COST, whether he has enough to FINISH it--

Luke.14.29 - lest, after he has LAID the foundation, and is NOT able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him,

Luke.14.30 - saying, "This man began to build and was NOT able to finish.'

Matthew 16:24-25 KJV
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him DENY himself, and take up his Cross, and Follow me.

[25] For whosoever will save his life shall LOSE it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall FIND it.

If you're really READY to Repent friend(s), in your room, by FAITH: Ask Jesus to forgive all your Sins; ask Him to come into your heart by the Holy Spirit and BELIEVE it's all done by him.

Stop all conscious Sins: seek Jesus for Grace to overcome.

Then Get baptized in Water.

Ask Jesus for the baptism of the holy spirit to serve Him.

DON'T JOIN ANY CHURCH at Random, ask Jesus to lead you.

Because Jesus isn't in many of them.

He might even lead you NOT to Join ANYONE in the meantime.

Start studying the Bible on your OWN; listen to preachers that majors on discipleship and the Cross of Jesus, NOT PROSPERITY, HEALTH AND WEALTH False Preachers of the End time.

You may try Gbile Akanni messages,
Zac Poonen (cfcindiadotcom), Jan Boshoff, warningthepeople AND any other majoring on the Cross of Christ.

Phil.3.18 - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Phil.3.19 - whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.

Phil.3.20 - For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,

May Jesus Strengthen and Enlighten You All.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by davidinchrist(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
Lorazepam:
Cc DavidInChrist

Thanks Sister,

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! by Zhirinovsky: 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
See everything written as God talking to you directly(thats what it is).
Say a prayer before you begin, asking the Holy Spirit to teach you.
Moezzy1:
But how can i understand it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jesus Really The Loving, Gentle And Peaceful Figure Christians Paint Him As? / I Pray This Trouser Doesn't Become A New Trend / Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.