Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre (27397 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2020
bpalace:

Many have stayed beyond 54 days... I DNT know understand you, Govt did test and said she's positive and u requesting same result from same govt...
What will she achieve by going to Court? Will it change her result.... Use ur sense

oga shut

she was never positive n y will Ur govt now release her if she is positive, some of u without reading jump into conclusion, she was quarantined because she came from London n Ur govt till date can't prove she is positive.

how many covid 19 patient stayed for 54 days?

d longest was Atiku's son which was close to one month n he was placed on a ventilator but in her own case she was not given drugs

now ask ursef if it makes common sense to u dat she tested positive, no drugs n she is still positive n den released to d public to do what exactly. In Ur sense of sense d govt will release a covid 19 positive person into d society abi?

some of u lack basic thinking ability.

hiv result n Oda medical result are shown to d patient y is it dat only in Nigeria u guys will not show d patient their result when dey demand for it?

guy go buy sense

d more reason dis govt takes us fr a ride

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2020
rowland545:
This ncdc are giving doubting Thomas more reason to reason to believe this thing is a scam...

Y keep someone for that long ...nah leprosy she get Is 14 days no longer d normal days for quarantine or has it changed...
SO after 14 days, if her test still shows positive, she should be allowed to go out and infect her family and others. THe way we reason in this country though...
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

try to always read before u counter other people's opinion, try to browse about d case before u mention me.

she has sued Benue state govt n ask dem to provide her result which dey did not n in ur sense of all sense where have u head dat an infected person stayed for 54 days without drugs or help?

u people are quick to quote d some people do not show symptoms do u even understand what d covid 19 is all about?

it is highly contagious n there is nothing like 50% does not show symptoms, it is only in nja u guys brought out Ur own 50% don't show symptoms, can u show me an article outside d nja govt quote dat says 50% don't show symptoms.

your comment just shows u have not been following dis lady's case but jump into conclusion.

try to read about her story den come back n reply me
You have the internet to type this but couldn't use the same internet to do the most basic google search. More than 50% of covid19 patients either show no symptoms, or have very mild symptoms. The number should even be far higher but people who experience no symptoms are less likely to go for tests, so they wouldn't even know they have the virus.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/
https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/almost-75-people-board-diamond-princess-covid-19-may-have-been-asymptomatic
https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-bmj-study-suggests-78-dont-show-symptoms-heres-what-that-could-mean-135732

I've seen a lot of Nigerians displaying similar ignorance. There's this picture comparison being circulated showing a foreign covid19 patient in ICU vs. a Nigerian covid19 patient eating; argument being that the Nigerian patients aren't truly infected cos they aren't in critical state. Where do people even grow this kind of reasoning from?
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by xeju: 1:40am On May 21, 2020
fergie001:
Susan Idoko-Okpe is a UK returnee and the Benue Coronavirus index case who has vehemently accused the Benue State Government and indeed, the NCDC of wrongly keeping her against her wish on the pretext of been a COVID-19 patient.

https://www.nairaland.com/5830315/covid-19-abandoned-me-susan-okpe#89088413

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1263179052002816000?s=19
I know some of una nor get sense but it's important una go borrow sense. if she's infected or not, coming from country with high infection rate warrants quarantine against your wish. and most asymptomatic covid 19 patients will always want to claim they aren't infected. I think most you lack simple scientific knowledge. l bet some of you shouting scamdemic don't even know what the issue is, just following crowd. l bet also that some of you don't know the difference between isolation, quarantine and treatment centres.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 1:48am On May 21, 2020
xeju:

I know some of una nor get sense but it's important una go borrow sense. if she's infected or not, coming from country with high infection rate warrants quarantine against your wish. and most asymptomatic covid 19 patients will always want to claim they aren't infected. I think most you lack simple scientific knowledge. l bet some of you shouting scamdemic don't even know what the issue is, just following crowd. l bet also that some of you don't know the difference between isolation, quarantine and treatment centres.
One doesn't even need scientific knowledge to figure this; all that's needed is common sense. But it's amazing how uncommon common sense is these days. A lot of people still have no grasp of what it means for a patient to be asymptomatic; they think every covid patient must be struggling to breath.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
You have the internet to type this but couldn't use the same internet to do the most basic google search. More than 50% of covid19 patients either show no symptoms, or have very mild symptoms. The number should even be far higher but people who experience no symptoms are less likely to go for tests, so they wouldn't even know they have the virus.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/
https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/almost-75-people-board-diamond-princess-covid-19-may-have-been-asymptomatic
https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-bmj-study-suggests-78-dont-show-symptoms-heres-what-that-could-mean-135732

I've seen a lot of Nigerians displaying similar ignorance. There's this picture comparison being circulated showing a foreign covid19 patient in ICU vs. a Nigerian covid19 patient eating; argument being that the Nigerian patients aren't truly infected cos they aren't in critical state. Where do people even grow this kind of reasoning from?

d reasoning are maybe grown from ur village, if Ur govt has been truthful no one will doubt the existence of the virus in nja, u are quick to put link there from ur Google dat 78% dont show symptoms, did u also read were it was said dat d virus can be transmitted tru fart? when u are putting on boxers n a trouser how will d virus go tru it? cos it was posted in a medical journal does not make it real except it has been subjected to series of test same way d chloroquine n Oda drugs are not a major cure to d virus

on dis covid 19 lot of articles have been written on it n dat doesn't in anyway give credence to d link u just posted, it is well noted dat d virus has 2 to 14 days incubation period so does it mean dat if u have contact with d victim today by tomorrow u begin to show signs

d whites dash u theories u believe dem, it is ur likes dat still insist d drug from Madagascar is not real cos who says so.

my friend grow up, malaria stays in an individual body for long before a little thing triggers it n dem d person begins to feel impact, dey said d virus is highly contagious n suddenly u guys are coming up with d d 50% are asymptomatic my friend if it is so den d virus is not deadly.

70% are asymptomatic now ask ursef y d western world has a high case of infection or death close to 300k death. for Ur info a large proportion of those dying in New York are blacks before u say it doesn't affect blacks.

stop decieving ursef with d asymptomatic rubbish, are we talking of malaria or a disease dat is said to b deadly?

actually didn't know u one of d BMC crew member wouldn't have dignified u with a response cos u just like Ur govt u are clueless
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

d reasoning are maybe grown from ur village, if Ur govt has been truthful no one will doubt the existence of the virus in nja, u are quick to put link there from ur Google dat 78% dont show symptoms, did u also read were it was said dat d virus can be transmitted tru fart? when u are putting on boxers n a trouser how will d virus go tru it? cos it was posted in a medical journal does not make it real except it has been subjected to series of test same way d chloroquine n Oda drugs are not a major cure to d virus

on dis covid 19 lot of articles have been written on it n dat doesn't in anyway give credence to d link u just posted, it is well noted dat d virus has 2 to 14 days incubation period so does it mean dat if u have contact with d victim today by tomorrow u begin to show signs

d whites dash u theories u believe dem, it is ur likes dat still insist d drug from Madagascar is not real cos who says so.

my friend grow up, malaria stays in an individual body for long before a little thing triggers it n dem d person begins to feel impact, dey said d virus is highly contagious n suddenly u guys are coming up with d d 50% are asymptomatic my friend if it is so den d virus is not deadly.

70% are asymptomatic now ask ursef y d western world has a high case of infection or death close to 300k death. for Ur info a large proportion of those dying in New York are blacks before u say it doesn't affect blacks.

stop decieving ursef with d asymptomatic rubbish, are we talking of malaria or a disease dat is said to b deadly?

actually didn't know u one of d BMC crew member wouldn't have dignified u with a response cos u just like Ur govt are clueless
So because your govt deceived you, you chose to embrace ignorance?... Did the government also restrict you from personally educating yourself on the global issue?

Abeg I'm not here to argue on any irrelevant nonsense, there are over a thousand news reports, journals and educative articles online on the subject matter; there's also first hand testimonials from both infected people and medical practices. If you cant research and educate yourself, but want to keep whining about govt, then by all means, suit yourself and embrace your ignorance.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:31am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
So because your govt deceived you, you chose to embrace ignorance?... Did the government also restrict you from personally educating yourself on the global issue?

Abeg I'm not here to argue on any irrelevant nonsense, there are over a thousand news reports, journals and educative articles online on the subject matter; there's also first hand testimonials from both infected people and medical practices. If you cant research and educate yourself, but want to keep whining about govt, then by all means, suit yourself and embrace your ignorance.

sorry u d ignorant one here, like I said shut actually don't respond to BMC crew n what testimony are u talking about, is it d protest in Gombe or Katsina or d several video showing unoccupied n empty isolation centre with people dancing n eating?

d case from Benue lends credence to Ur fake figures, d one from Warri said she is not positive n anoda said he was never positive.

for Oda countries, we have seen evidence of covid 19, same way Seyi Makinde suddenly became well from covid 19 after three days.

now tell me d medical practitioners In nja dat has come out to give details of d covid 19?

u people just keep decieving ursef, dat is how Ur govt shared 5bn In two days till date no record

guy see I no dey like silly arguement.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 2:53am On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

sorry u d ignorant one here, like I said shut actually don't respond to BMC crew n what testimony are u talking about, is it d protest in Gombe or Katsina or d several video showing unoccupied n empty isolation centre with people dancing n eating?

d case from Benue lends credence to Ur fake figures, d one from Warri said she is not positive n anoda said he was never positive.

for Oda countries, we have seen evidence of covid 19, same way Seyi Makinde suddenly became well from covid 19 after three days.

now tell me d medical practitioners In nja dat has come out to give details of d covid 19?

u people just keep decieving ursef, dat is how Ur govt shared 5bn In two days till date no record

guy see I no dey like silly arguement.

You must be very dumb to even think of bringing politics into this; that explains why your thinking faculty is faulty. You're one of those whose brains have been ruined by political sentiments so you only see things from the myopic prism of apc vs pdp politics and believe you must drag politics into everything...

You're wondering why people in isolation centres in Nigeria are eating and dancing or why Seyi Makinde recovered so soon. But I just told you that well over 50% of those infected either do not show any symptoms or show very mild symptoms. When they say the virus is deadly, it doesn't automatically mean it must put down or kill every infected person. If you spend the data you're blasting here on Nairaland to do a little research, you will realise that over 95% survive the illness. In the UK for instance, the majority of the people who test positive do not even have to go to a hospital; they're asked to isolate at home. Carriers are taken to the hospital only if their symptoms become severe or their case critical.

Anyway, how silly can I possibly be to expect you to even comprehend this?... Please ignore all I've written above, there's no covid in Nigeria, all na scam. It's just malaria.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by linearity: 3:16am On May 21, 2020
faceURfront:

You think the court of law is beer palour? It does not work with emotions but with facts backed with evidence. With her shouting up and down that she will not allow anybody test her, captured by herself in videos, she has no case!

She was tested several times, her issue with the government is that, they refused to give her the test results before asking for more tests.

She becomes suspicious because after insisting they show her the test result, the one given to her have the wrong date of birth, wrong arrival date in Nigeria, etc.

She have a valid case against NCDC, she does not have to be prove anything, they have to prove that, she was indeed tested and produce the results in court.

Even on day 57 when was been released, she said NCDC indicated that, she is still testing positive.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by BennyDon: 6:09am On May 21, 2020
This woman suffer for NCDC hand but God dey
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
You must be very dumb to even think of bringing politics into this; that explains why your thinking faculty is faulty. You're one of those whose brains have been ruined by political sentiments so you only see things from the myopic prism of apc vs pdp politics and believe you must drag politics into everything...

You're wondering why people in isolation centres in Nigeria are eating and dancing or why Seyi Makinde recovered so soon. But I just told you that well over 50% of those infected either do not show any symptoms or show very mild symptoms. When they say the virus is deadly, it doesn't automatically mean it must put down or kill every infected person. If you spend the data you're blasting here on Nairaland to do a little research, you will realise that over 95% survive the illness. In the UK for instance, the majority of the people who test positive do not even have to go to a hospital; they're asked to isolate at home. Carriers are taken to the hospital only if their symptoms become severe or their case critical.

Anyway, how silly can I possibly be to expect you to even comprehend this?... Please ignore all I've written above, there's no covid in Nigeria, all na scam. It's just malaria.

like I said I made a mistake replying a goat like u
it is only in Nigeria it likes will say dey don't show symptoms, is d covid 19 in western countries diff frm d one in Nigeria or u just like to b stupid.

if in ur country Nigeria dey don't show symptoms by Ur write den it shows d disease is not contagious or deadly.

u BMC members are quick to insult people without making sense in ur post now go back to Ur post n reread what u wrote.

I mentioned Seyi Makinde not PDP or apc so I don't see politics in my comment u are just a deluded fellow, who has to insult odas just to drive some silly arguement which dey possibly know nothing about.

let me ask u is d nature of covid 19 like malaria dat dey go to isolation centres n dey suddenly get healed.

u just rick of stupidity in d explanation u just gave, while d ones in western countries are in d hospitals on ventilators n all manner of drugs d ones in ur country are protesting n dancing.

oga stop talking rubbish nobody is arguing dat people don't recover from d illness.

just try n get a life

use ur data to educate ursef before quoting people cos u actually lack sense just like d normal BMC crew member
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by lexy2014: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
Jobiski:

Ok, thank u
there will surely be a match between the efcc and the ncdc after the scamdemic

Which EFCC?
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by thundafire: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The "unjust" trauma they subjected this woman to is really not cool...
Atiku son dat stayed almost the same days in quarantine did he shout
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

like I said I made a mistake replying a goat like u
it is only in Nigeria it likes will say dey don't show symptoms, is d covid 19 in western countries diff frm d one in Nigeria or u just like to b stupid.

if in ur country Nigeria dey don't show symptoms by Ur write den it shows d disease is not contagious or deadly.

u BMC members are quick to insult people without making sense in ur post now go back to Ur post n reread what u wrote.

I mentioned Seyi Makinde not PDP or apc so I don't see politics in my comment u are just a deluded fellow, who has to insult odas just to drive some silly arguement which dey possibly know nothing about.

let me ask u is d nature of covid 19 like malaria dat dey go to isolation centres n dey suddenly get healed.

u just rick of stupidity in d explanation u just gave, while d ones in western countries are in d hospitals on ventilators n all manner of drugs d ones in ur country are protesting n dancing.

oga stop talking rubbish nobody is arguing dat people don't recover from d illness.

just try n get a life

use ur data to educate ursef before quoting people cos u actually lack sense just like d normal BMC crew member
If you're still too dull to see where you brought politics into this then I'll show you --
We were talking about covid19; the percentage of people who show symptoms and those who are asymptomatic, a purely scientific discussion. I directed you to make a simple google search to personally educate yourself on the percentages I gave (since you claimed my links weren't genuine) and then you returned with a demeaning response yelling BMC BMC! And saying I wasn't worth a response. Now you're feigning ignorance of how you brought politics and insults into this? What exactly has BMC or wailers got to do with our otherwise scientific discussion?

Your argument basically is that those in Nigerian isolation centres who look healthy cannot possibly be positive for the corona virus because true covid19 patients must be in critical condition in ICU, struggling to breathe?.... and of course I'm an idiot (and BMC) because I tell you your above perception is wrong?

I'll repeat myself one last time, not for you but for
others (sensible humans) who may read this post. A lot of covid19 patients, a large majority actually show no symptoms or show only mild symptoms till the end of their tenures. Only a tiny fraction get to critical stages which you see on TV where theyreyou see them in ventilators in the IDifferent countries have different approaches. In Nigeria, people who test positive are taken to isolation centres primarily to ensure they dont go about infecting others. That a person tests positive for corona virus and is in an isolation centre, it doesnt mean the person must be showing symptoms or must be critical all the time. That's why you see videos of patients in isolation centres looking healthy, eating and dancing.

Other countries have different approaches; in the UK for instance, majority of covid19 patients don't step into the hospital except for when they go for their tests. People who are diagnosed positive are asked to isolate at home and will only be brought to the hospital if their case gets critical. A large majority of cases do not get critical, the patients sit in their homes 'dancing and eating' healthily until they get better.

But finally, if sharing this basic information by any means makes me an idiot in your eyes, then feel free to choose what you want to believe. The world knows who the idiot is.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2020
obailala:

If you're still too dull to see where you brought politics into this then I'll show you --
We were talking about covid19; the percentage of people who show symptoms and those who are asymptomatic, a purely scientific discussion. I directed you to make a simple google search to personally educate yourself on the percentages I gave (since you claimed my links weren't genuine) and then you returned with a demeaning response yelling BMC BMC! And saying I wasn't worth a response. Now you're feigning ignorance of how you brought politics and insults into this? What exactly has BMC or wailers got to do with our otherwise scientific discussion?

Your argument basically is that those in Nigerian isolation centres who look healthy cannot possibly be positive for the corona virus because true covid19 patients must be in critical condition in ICU, struggling to breathe?.... and of course I'm an idiot (and BMC) because I tell you your above perception is wrong?

I'll repeat myself one last time, not for you but for
others (sensible humans) who may read this post. A lot of covid19 patients, a large majority actually show no symptoms or show only mild symptoms till the end of their tenures. Only a tiny fraction get to critical stages which you see on TV where theyreyou see them in ventilators in the IDifferent countries have different approaches. In Nigeria, people who test positive are taken to isolation centres primarily to ensure they dont go about infecting others. That a person tests positive for corona virus and is in an isolation centre, it doesnt mean the person must be showing symptoms or must be critical all the time. That's why you see videos of patients in isolation centres looking healthy, eating and dancing.

Other countries have different approaches; in the UK for instance, majority of covid19 patients don't step into the hospital except for when they go for their tests. People who are diagnosed positive are asked to isolate at home and will only be brought to the hospital if their case gets critical. A large majority of cases do not get critical, the patients sit in their homes 'dancing and eating' healthily until they get better.

But finally, if sharing this basic information by any means makes me an idiot in your eyes, then feel free to choose what you want to believe. The world knows who the idiot is.

ok now I get u, on d politics issue sorry for calling u BMC crew n d insult, dat I apologise but if u don't want anyone to insult u den don't throw insult first.

again u have Ur view based on what u believe on dis covid 19 n I have my view also so u can't more like impose Ur view on me.

dis is a case of d no. 6, I see it as 9 n u see it as 6 based on Ur view angle.

now I am not saying covid 19 is not in nja but d fact is dat too many stories makes one no to believe d nja no.s n u can't blame us for dat.

now take d Chinese guys who came to nja n see d story making d rounds counter stories n all of f dem speaking differently now how do u now trust d figures been given out.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

ok now I get u, on d politics issue sorry for calling u BMC crew n d insult, dat I apologise but if u don't want anyone to insult u den don't throw insult first.

again u have Ur view based on what u believe on dis covid 19 n I have my view also so u can't more like impose Ur view on me.

dis is a case of d no. 6, I see it as 9 n u see it as 6 based on Ur view angle.

now I am not saying covid 19 is not in nja but d fact is dat too many stories makes one no to believe d nja no.s n u can't blame us for dat.

now take d Chinese guys who came to nja n see d story making d rounds counter stories n all of f dem speaking differently now how do u now trust d figures been given out.
I apologise also for repeatedly using the word 'ignorant', it's not the nicest thing to say. My problem is that I just get irritated when I see people arguing that covid19 in Nigeria is fake because they see healthy looking people in isolation centres; even some influential persons mocked the sickness saying it was simple malaria because patients were administered malaria drugs. No doubt, Nigerian politicians never fail to take advantage of looting opportunities like these, but is the insincerity of government really a reason we should downplay the potential severity of a pandemic?

Talking about people not showing symptoms, I live in the UK where the virus is on a rampage. Unlike Nigeria, where people who test positive are locked up in isolation centres, the UK approach requires people who test positive to self-isolate at home. I know a couple of people (Nigerians here in the UK) who have tested positive, and recovered (i.e. tested negative); several of these people either didn't suffer any symptoms, or had only mild symptoms of which they didn't even have to go to the hospital. (they actually weren't permitted to go to the hospital because their cases/symptoms were deemed 'mild'). I'm sure if these ones were in Nigeria, we would have termed their cases 'fake' too because they didnt get into ICU.

Anyway like I said, everyone's entitled to believe what they want.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by rowland545(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2020
obailala:

SO after 14 days, if her test still shows positive, she should be allowed to go out and infect her family and others. THe way we reason in this country though...
were did u see were I said if she is positive she should be allowed to go home People and stupidity
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2020
rowland545:
were did u see were I said if she is positive she should be allowed to go home People and stupidity
Go back and read your comment... You stated rightly that 14 days is the standard period of quarantine and inferred that the woman should have been released a long time ago. But the report you read says the woman still tested positive even after 54 days. That's why I asked you that question, "should a person who still tests positive be discharged simply because 'standard' 14 days quarantine period has elapsed?" If this is what you call a stupid question, then you really need to examine yourself. angry
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by rowland545(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
Go back and read your comment... You stated rightly that 14 days is the standard period of quarantine and inferred that the woman should have been released a long time ago. But the report you read says the woman still tested positive even after 54 days. That's why I asked you that question, "should a person who still tests positive be discharged simply because 'standard' 14 days quarantine period has elapsed?" If this is what you call a stupid question, then you really need to examine yourself. angry
it seems u r practising how to be stupid....I said 14 days for isolation... After which d result should determine her case which is normal everywhere....

Ohk keeping her for more than 50 days what will it achieve Try and read and understand b4 quoting
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2020
rowland545:
it seems u r practising how to be stupid....I said 14 days for isolation... After which d result should determine her case which is normal everywhere....

Ohk keeping her for more than 50 days what will it achieve Try and read and understand b4 quoting
You agree the woman shouldnt be released if she still tests positive after 14 days. Now the report says she still tests positive after 54 days, yet you're asking why she's not been released? Are you really sure you're okay? I'm sorry I'm not practising to be you.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by rowland545(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
obailala:
You agree the woman shouldnt be released if she still tests positive after 14 days. Now the report says she still tests positive after 54 days, yet you're asking why she's not been released? Are you really sure you're okay? I'm sorry I'm not practising to be you.
which report said she tests positive.... U r no more more practising stupidity... You've graduated to an idiot
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Jobiski(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Which EFCC?
l do not know
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by obailala(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
rowland545:
which report said she tests positive.... U r no more more practising stupidity... You've graduated to an idiot
I'm sorry I assumed all long that I was conversing with a sane human, but now I know I was engaging a raving lunatic who believes that infusing insults in every sentence makes him look 'intelligent'.

There're several reports on which have highlighted she is still testing positive; even the recent report from yesterday when she was released said though she still tests positive, she is being allowed to go home and advised to continue isolating at home. This is the video shared yesterday of the woman saying it herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YI1aieCPA

How silly I was to expect sound reasoning from a mental patient? undecided Keep throwing insults instead of learning to engage in normal convo... One day your insults will make you smart, or maybe not.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Dannyilo(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
So in what category will they place her? Discovered case, recovered case or discharged case. Meanwhile Benue is still reflecting 1 case as total cases discovered.
This fraud is just too much. They should allow people live their lives. Ortom ortomatically cashed out on her.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Jackmj(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2020
Dannyilo:
So in what category will they place her? Discovered case, recovered case or discharged case. Meanwhile Benue is still reflecting 1 case as total cases discovered.
This fraud is just too much. They should allow people live their lives. Ortom ortomatically cashed out on her.

How did Ortom cash out exactly?did the woman give Ortom any money
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by edemsimeon: 6:47pm On May 21, 2020
She will not like visiting naija again when she returns back to UK. She's learnt a lesson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) / Where Can I Get Free HIV Treatment In Rivers State? / How Fast Food Restaurants Land Nigerians In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.