Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre (27380 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Temptee101(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2020
Worst govt in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=stephessie1907 post=89772767]Finally? Thank God for her.

Seems the effectiveness of Corona differs from body to body. [/quote

she never had d sickness in d first place, if u have been following up on the news with her, so nothing differs from body to body in her case.

just d normal scam

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
Quickly come and give your testimony.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by iganto(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
Thank God she has finally regain her freedom, na really bad market she be to all dis our politicians trying to cash out by all means.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
rowland545:
This ncdc are giving doubting Thomas more reason to reason to believe this thing is a scam...

Y keep someone for that long ...nah leprosy she get Is 14 days no longer d normal days for quarantine or has it changed...

So how will NCDC confirm she is negative? The woman refused to be tested.

Troublesome woman

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Stylee12: 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
great news for the people
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by owukpa(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2020
Watch her live video leaving the isolation centre>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YI1aieCPA
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Glowwithme(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
mad govt with mad citizens
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by oochi123(f): 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
Atlast..thank God..

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Proffdada: 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
Stanleyrays:
Covid 19 scam, buhari na yahoo boy
Sinzudemic
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
please who knows how to mention a moderator to a thread
I need help on this..

https://www.nairaland.com/587014.8/plea-financial-assistance-get-digital
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by silvaspecs: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
This woman might sue Benue state Govt and the Federal govt. I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
At last.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
fergie001:
Susan Idoko-Okpe is a UK returnee and the Benue Coronavirus index case who has vehemently accused the Benue State Government and indeed, the NCDC of wrongly keeping her against her wish on the pretext of been a COVID-19 patient.

https://www.nairaland.com/5830315/covid-19-abandoned-me-susan-okpe#89088413

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1263179052002816000?s=19

Thank God for her.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by GreatestHeight(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
janedonez:
Freedom at last. Learn to be diplomatic. It helps a lot and saves you from troubles
You can't blame her for losing tact. She was traumatised owing to the revelation of her identity by the indiscreet governor of the state.
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by zedman1(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
janedonez:
Freedom at last. Learn to be diplomatic. It helps a lot and saves you from troubles
Exactly, she was too dramatic like a drama queen, not knowing Ortom is the king of drama kings. Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by West2019(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2020
Orton is a fool just want to collect money from FG by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Openbusiness: 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
This woman should go to court and sue both the federal and benue state government, and NCDC. At least 4 billion naira in damages awarded to her is okay. How can you keep someone that didn't test positive in detention for 57 days. God punish devil. They must pay her N4 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by bpalace(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=IFNOTGOD post=89775574][/quote]
50% of corona virus patients don't show symptoms.... But the have the capability to infect other ppl, hence the reason for her isolation....
Govt took her test sample, which they said read positive.... How u beat your chest say say otherwise amazes me
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by divineuk(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2020
Welcome back
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by dustydee: 9:52pm On May 20, 2020
fergie001:
Susan Idoko-Okpe is a UK returnee and the Benue Coronavirus index case who has vehemently accused the Benue State Government and indeed, the NCDC of wrongly keeping her against her wish on the pretext of been a COVID-19 patient.

https://www.nairaland.com/5830315/covid-19-abandoned-me-susan-okpe#89088413

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1263179052002816000?s=19
Hopefully she has learnt her lesson. She still took the test after all the noise. Wasted several weeks for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Stephie3000: 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by apexc20: 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
This woman should go to court and sue both the federal and benue state government, and NCDC. At least 4 billion naira in damages awarded to her is okay. How can you keep someone that didn't test positive in detention for 57 days. God punish devil. They must pay her N4 billion.

You think the court of law is beer palour? It does not work with emotions but with facts backed with evidence. With her shouting up and down that she will not allow anybody test her, captured by herself in videos, she has no case!

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2020
bpalace:

50% of corona virus patients don't show symptoms.... But the have the capability to infect other ppl, hence the reason for her isolation....
Govt took her test sample, which they said read positive.... How u beat your chest say say otherwise amazes me

try to always read before u counter other people's opinion, try to browse about d case before u mention me.

she has sued Benue state govt n ask dem to provide her result which dey did not n in ur sense of all sense where have u head dat an infected person stayed for 54 days without drugs or help?

u people are quick to quote d some people do not show symptoms do u even understand what d covid 19 is all about?

it is highly contagious n there is nothing like 50% does not show symptoms, it is only in nja u guys brought out Ur own 50% don't show symptoms, can u show me an article outside d nja govt quote dat says 50% don't show symptoms.

your comment just shows u have not been following dis lady's case but jump into conclusion.

try to read about her story den come back n reply me

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre by bpalace(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

try to always read before u counter other people's opinion, try to browse about d case before u mention me.

she has sued Benue state govt n ask dem to provide her result which dey did not n in ur sense of all sense where have u head dat an infected person stayed for 54 days without drugs or help?

u people are quick to quote d some people do not show symptoms do u even understand what d covid 19 is all about?

it is highly contagious n there is nothing like 50% does not show symptoms, it is only in nja u guys brought out Ur own 50% don't show symptoms, can u show me an article outside d nja govt quote dat says 50% don't show symptoms.

your comment just shows u have not been following dis lady's case but jump into conclusion.

try to read about her story den come back n reply me
Many have stayed beyond 54 days... I DNT know understand you, Govt did test and said she's positive and u requesting same result from same govt...
What will she achieve by going to Court? Will it change her result.... Use ur sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fast Food Restaurants Land Nigerians In Hospitals / Causes Of Excessive Menstrual Bleeding / "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.