Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? (535 Views)

Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach / Please Help Explain This SFA Result / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
For a very long time now I been experiencing this discomfort in my stomach. Immediately I eat food, the pain disappears. I’ll feel fine immediately. It only happens when I’m hungry. The pain is always stronger when it’s getting past 12noon. Because of this I resulted to eating heavy food and I drink lots of fluids too. I dare not skip lunch and I dare not go to bed empty stomach because my night will be in pains. Last test I did, everything was reported normal. No ulcer reported, I still have all the test result intact. I went back to the hospital to complain and the doc told me everything is fine but he tried asking some questions about my sleep routine and eating habit. Should I visit another hospital?

Anyone gone through this before? It’s turning me to a glutton and I don’t like it.
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by hinere(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
1) How was your Eating Routine before now?
2) Are you one of those who skip breakfast till 11am?
3) Are you one of those who skip drinking water till 11am?

When an individual lifestyle involves the above. The result is what is happening to you. Kindly make sure you eat and drink water in the morning. There is a reason it's called BREAK-FAST...Break Your Fast. We all fast over night not knowing.

All theses are just signs of Ulcer coming but glad it didn't graduate to full blown Ulcer.

It will pass and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
hinere:

When an individual lifestyle involves the above. The result is what is happening to you. Kindly make sure you eat and drink water in the morning. There is a reason it's called BREAK-FAST...Break Your Fast. We all fast over night not knowing.

All theses are just signs of Ulcer coming but glad it didn't graduate to full blown Ulcer.

Perfecto,you have said it all...... Next!!!
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
hinere:

thanks man. I really don’t have timetable for eating. Sometimes I can stay hungry till 5pm. There’s always food to eat but my eating routine is messed up. I never knew the damage it was doing. Thanks a lot. I’ll follow up with your advise
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Avoid foods that irritate the stomach like sugary Coca-Cola drinks,junk foods, pastries.Take more of fruits, vegetables and water.
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by hinere(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carchoice:
thanks man. I really don’t have timetable for eating. Sometimes I can stay hungry till 5pm. There’s always food to eat but my eating routine is messed up. I never knew the damage it was doing. Thanks a lot. I’ll follow up with your advise

OK....that's good. And make sure your drinking water for now is room temperature . You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by ugomnaanny: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Its ulcer , most ulcer dont come out positive to h plyoric. The best you can use to check for stomach ulcer is an endoscopy test...
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Avoid foods that irritate the stomach like sugary Coca-Cola drinks,junk foods, pastries.Take more of fruits, vegetables and water.
thanks a lot. Noted
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
ugomnaanny:
Its ulcer , most ulcer dont come out positive to h plyoric. The best you can use to check for stomach ulcer is an endoscopy test...
okay thanks. I was curious why I keep feeling the discomfort but doc says otherwise. I’ll discuss this with him. Thanks again
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Tinamary24: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Don't you think its worms. When last did you deworm.
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Tinamary24:
Don't you think its worms. When last did you deworm.
February. I think that was my first in many years. Does worms cause that much discomfort? Some times it causes me heart burns. But when I eat, everything gets better slowly.
Re: Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach? by oluwaseun8(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Those are the symptoms of stomach ulcer. See a doc.

(1) (Reply)

At Rockgarden Homecare Agency, We Truly Care. / Police Officer Caught Red-handed Raping A COVID-19 Patient In Quarantine / Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.