Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. (537 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / I'm Having Severe Thigh Pains, Please Doctors And Nairalanders Should Help Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Greetings everyone!
So I worked at a supermarket two years ago where I used to lift heavy stuffs like bags of rice, cartons of vegetable oil and stuffs until January 2018 when I got another job, where I just sit all day and monitor supplies, I did not notice any back pain all these while until middle of last year when I started feeling this slight pain on my back bone. I have done series of scans and x-rays and they keep telling me that I should use painkillers and stop lifting heavy stuffs. I don't know where else to go and what else to do... The pain is now getting worse that I can't even stand erect or even sleep well at night, who knows what i can take to ease this excruciating pain i am going through? help a brother please.

Admin please kindly help me do the needful. Thank you
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by Righteousness89(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Get someone to Apply Original Aboniki on your back...

Ask GOD in prayer to Heal you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Please check your sitting position and change it if you bend your back a lot or don't sit upright. Some months back, I suffered some terrible back pain. It was so painful that I was really praying for the ban placed on spas to be relaxed so I could go for a massage. I just didn't understand what caused it not until I watched myself and found out that it was my sitting position- I was addicted to writing a lot on the bed bending my back. I quickly changed my position and switched to a writing table, I stopped bending, I started standing and sitting upright and the pain left on it's own without any medication.
So check yourself and adjust, pele you will be fine. Also drink plenty of water and get a thorough massage...

Read my signature and let's discuss business

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by simplemach(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Go do a scan of the affected area

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by Freestainworld(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2020
see your orthopedic doctor

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Thank you, The last hospital I went to gave me one tube cream to massage the affected area, but this pain is from inside

Righteousness89:
Get some mine to Apply Original Aboniki on your back...

Ask GOD in prayer to Heal you..
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2020
I have already done that twice before

simplemach:
Go do a scan of the affected area
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2020
To be honest, I believe what you just said, I spend close to 12 hours everyday on my laptop, I think that sitting position is not so good.

RiyadhGoddess:
Please check your sitting position and change it if you bend your back a lot or don't sit upright. Some months back, I suffered some terrible back pain. It was so painful that I was really praying for the ban placed on spas to be relaxed so I could go for a massage. I just didn't understand what caused it not until I watched myself and found out that it was my sitting position- I was addicted to writing a lot on the bed bending my back. I quickly changed my position and switched to a writing table, I stopped bending, I started standing and sitting upright and the pain left on it's own without any medication.
So check yourself and adjust, pele you will be fine. Also drink plenty of water and get a thorough massage...

Read my signature and let's discuss business
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2020
DeRealRalph:
To be honest, I believe what you just said, I spend close to 12 hours everyday on my laptop, I think that sitting position is not so good.

It's not good ooo. That was what was killing me gradually till I stopped it. I would bend on my bed to write and type which led to something else in my body.
Change your sitting position, get a reading table and chair and always sit upright. Always get a break from sitting, go to the spa so the masseuse can massage your back, drink plenty water with all these I believe you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by Righteousness89(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
DeRealRalph:
Thank you, The last hospital I went to gave me one tube cream to massage the affected area, but this pain is from inside

If u can get Orginal Aboniki! It's very hot! I had some pain some months ago and I had to get some brought to me from Nigeria..

Get someone to Massage you with it for some days..
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by Rida20: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
DeRealRalph:
Greetings everyone!
So I worked at a supermarket two years ago where I used to lift heavy stuffs like bags of rice, cartons of vegetable oil and stuffs until January 2018 when I got another job, where I just sit all day and monitor supplies, I did not notice any back pain all these while until middle of last year when I started feeling this slight pain on my back bone. I have done series of scans and x-rays and they keep telling me that I should use painkillers and stop lifting heavy stuffs. I don't know where else to go and what else to do... The pain is now getting worse that I can't even stand erect or even sleep well at night, who knows what i can take to ease this excruciating pain i am going through? help a brother please.

Good morning .Get Rida herbal Bitters And Rida Balm to massage the back . you will thank me later.check it out @www.a2wshopping.com/Lucia 19.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks a lot, I'll try that too

Righteousness89:

If u can get Orginal Aboniki! It's very hot! I had some pain some months ago and I had to get some brought to me from Nigeria..

Get someone to Massage you with it for some days..
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
But I am already taking roots mixed with white gin, yet no changes.

P
Rida20:

Good morning .Get Rida herbal Bitters And Rida Balm to massage the back . you will thank me later.check it out @www.a2wshopping.com/Lucia 19.
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by mignone(f): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
- after sitting for up to 30 mins, take a short break&move around a little.
- stop lifting heavy objects
- learn to bend ur knees&not ur back
- after a long day, bathe in warm water at night&raise ur legs while u lay on ur back for d night.
- get a hot water bottle(d rubber type pneumonia patients used then), follow directions,fill it with hot water&place it on d spot for 15-20 mins morning &night. Then apply shea butter,neurogesic or diclofenac ointment.
- get adequate rest
@ DeRealRalph

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DeRealRalph: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks a lot for this, its working perfectly for me

mignone:
- after sitting for up to 30 mins, take a short break&move around a little.
- stop lifting heavy objects
- learn to bend ur knees&not ur back
- after a long day, bathe in warm water at night&raise ur legs while u lay on ur back for d night.
- get a hot water bottle(d rubber type pneumonia patients used then), follow directions,fill it with hot water&place it on d spot for 15-20 mins morning &night. Then apply shea butter,neurogesic or diclofenac ointment.
- get adequate rest
@ DeRealRalph
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by abobote: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
I had similar pain last two months, and used this spray I got from pharmacy

Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by DuaSoDuaherbals: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeRealRalph:
Greetings everyone!

Check my signature bro, we got you covered

Just Whatsapp us immediately
Re: Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. by mignone(f): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
DeRealRalph:
Thanks a lot for this, its working perfectly for me

My pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Best Foods For People With Kidney Disease / At Rockgarden Homecare Agency, We Truly Care. / Body Odour Natural Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.