Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne (6373 Views)

President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof / 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Akponmfet: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Which Nnamdi Kanu?
The dead one or the clone?
Hahaha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by recklesslove: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
Who did this us? While we are debating if Kanu is dead or alive northerners are taking over the south. I can speak for Edo State, Uhunmwonde local government to be precise, people can't go to farm cos many are being killed. Women are being raped. The result will affect everyone whether Kanu is dead or alive.
Mark my words , we will buy garri 20k n above this year. Other foodstuff prices will rise astronautically. Meanwhile while people were at home , companies shut, Dangote cement was on 24/7. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Kamanuozuzu: 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Be like say Nnamdi Kanu want to run mad. This is what I'm talking about. How will you be making enemies instead of friends. Remain for him to abuse South south but we know he won't..... Oyel

Truth is now insult?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Kamanuozuzu: 3:26pm On May 21, 2020
MNK raised a pertinent issue. And instead of you to look into the issue and find a solution, u're here calling him names.

No single soul here wants to know why there's a sudden influx of Almajiri all around the South.

What's wrong with you guys?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Afospecialk: 3:41pm On May 21, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

cheesy

Oga you are still attaching to the SS by force by fire only bcs of oyel and sea port

We am know Biafra is landlocked and you can not survive without the help of SS thats why you must get attach to SS by force

Slave of Ojaw people want to enjoy oyel money by force
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2020
Worriors do not run and leave their soldiers behind they stay and fight. Never trust a man who have divided loyalty. Kanu has both the British and the Nigerian passport. If wahala bust today in Nigeria, he has the option of residing in England for ever. What happens to the rest of us who have only Nigeria? Never die for another man's vision.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by pquaver(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One
. They are not 1. They are 2 different entities oga. Why guys dragging the igbo race in mud. I have my pride speak for yourself I do not need to be claiming the south south rather they should be the ones fighting to identify with us. And if they do not to hell with them. Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland and lichtenstein all speak German but they say they are not German and Germany is not begging them or going around trying to drag them.. As the world is today it them that will identify with Germany.. Germany has brought himself to that level.. He is bigger than all of them not in mouth alone but in econom, infrastructure, technology and other things. They will come first ndiigbo mezie e be gi tupu e na achu ndi ozo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by superlightning: 8:44pm On May 21, 2020
recklesslove:
Who did this us? While we are debating if Kanu is dead or alive northerners are taking over the south. I can speak for Edo State, Uhunmwonde local government to be precise, people can't go to farm cos many are being killed. Women are being raped. The result will affect everyone whether Kanu is dead or alive.
Mark my words , we will buy garri 20k n above this year. Other foodstuff prices will rise astronautically. Meanwhile while people were at home , companies shut, Dangote cement was on 24/7. It is well

The south is always find of killing its prophets. No wonder the north seems indomitable.

idiots are busy attacking kanu while almajiri are busy swarming into their communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Signs $1.04 Billion Facility Loan With AFREXIM / Boko Haram Family Demands N100M Compensation in Talks with OBJ / My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.