Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days (58283 Views)

Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Chirowman(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2020
inside naija
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by sirlop(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by apexc20: 9:58pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4943293[/color]
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by NigeriaB(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
She has all of a sudden become famous!

Her Instagram followers just increased drastically.

Atleast she also gained..
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by mrsirval: 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
Imagine how free she would feel after everything

Check out my android app for saving WhatsApp status videos and pics, tiktok and Instagram videos as well as Facebook videos. Kindly download and review with the link on my signature.
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by chrisxxx(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
The punishment good for her. They wanted to make money on her head but she refused. So they decided to punish her with detention. Next time negotiate for your own cut and play along.
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by TruthDefender(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
They knew she didn't have covid19 from day one.

The woman talked and embarrassed them and they wanted to teach her a lesson. What easier way to detain someone then to label her corona patient.

That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Yahoo government

Yahoo Chinese

Yahoo WHO regime
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by holyDaniel: 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
D
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Canberra55: 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I think you already have a fan who opened an account with your introduction DAMN NIGGARRRR.....

Damn niggar I knew it was the same niga running both accounts. Damn5niggarr

1 Like

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by apexc7679: 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 3350896[/color]
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
WTH
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Canberra55: 10:06pm On May 20, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Thank God she's free.

Meanwhile o buru na i bu nwa afo Igbo choro i gbalu ala na ala Igbo ma o bu nwurite ulo, biko kpoturu mu ka mu nyere gi aka meputa echuche Obi gi. Kpoo mu na ekwe nti efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato. Udo diri unu. O ga adiri umu Igbo na uwa nile gbaa gburu gburu mma.

Amin nwanne mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by StarOnEarth(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
Did i just hear "and my fans" grin
Mama be feeling like celebrity already
Reach home first make you see how people go run from you grin
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by incogni2o: 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
still positive they are allowed her to go!

What happened to self isolation Mr Man
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by psychologist(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Thank God she's free.

Meanwhile o buru na i bu nwa afo Igbo choro i gbalu ala na ala Igbo ma o bu nwurite ulo, biko kpoturu mu ka mu nyere gi aka meputa echuche Obi gi. Kpoo mu na ekwe nti efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato. Udo diri unu. O ga adiri umu Igbo na uwa nile gbaa gburu gburu mma.
For your mind, irigo Su.en 30 abi grin for this unpaid Ads

Anyways, Dahlu

1 Like

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by BlackLaw: 10:21pm On May 20, 2020
a very troublesome fellow
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Bukden16(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
Aya kata .

Waiting for the next episode come tomorrow.
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Naudeyrushme(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2020
Lol, I smell heavy lawsuit coming

owukpa:
Susan Idoko-Okpe, the alleged coronavirus index case in Benue State has been discharged from isolation centre.

This came barely 24 hours after her children had called on the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC), to release their mum.

Sahara Reporters claims that Mrs. Idoko was released from the Abuja isolation center after 54 days of ”unjust quarantine on Wednesday evening.’

She was earlier held in Makurdi, Benue State capital, but due to her outcry, she was later moved to Abuja where she was isolated.

Mrs. Okpe was held behind closed-door for 54 days after it was reported that she had contracted the deadly virus.

She returned from the United Kingdom to attend the burial of her mother in Otukpa before she was whisked away to isolation centre by the state government.

However, despite not taking any medication, the UK-returnee was still hale and hearty until her freedom on Wednesday night.

Susan, who is a younger sister to Steve Lawani, former Deputy Governor of Benue State, had accused the Idoma community of abandoning her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YI1aieCPA

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by blessgreg: 10:24pm On May 20, 2020
E don happen. Nigeria government don enter wrong hands because this woman knows her onus. How will u say after 58days she is still positive but she can go? How on earth will d white take us seriously. Infact Nigeria government tried this rubbish with d wrong person, cos the woman i see and HV been following up, will expose and make nonsense their covid 19 episode

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by ehardetola(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2020
owukpa:
Susan Idoko-Okpe, the alleged coronavirus index case in Benue State has been discharged from isolation centre.

This came barely 24 hours after her children had called on the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC), to release their mum.

Sahara Reporters claims that Mrs. Idoko was released from the Abuja isolation center after 54 days of ”unjust quarantine on Wednesday evening.’

She was earlier held in Makurdi, Benue State capital, but due to her outcry, she was later moved to Abuja where she was isolated.

Mrs. Okpe was held behind closed-door for 54 days after it was reported that she had contracted the deadly virus.

She returned from the United Kingdom to attend the burial of her mother in Otukpa before she was whisked away to isolation centre by the state government.

However, despite not taking any medication, the UK-returnee was still hale and hearty until her freedom on Wednesday night.

Susan, who is a younger sister to Steve Lawani, former Deputy Governor of Benue State, had accused the Idoma community of abandoning her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YI1aieCPA

This woman spoiled market for Otum... COVID-419
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by osusuallstars: 10:26pm On May 20, 2020
She is pretty oooo
So na conditions bend crayfish
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by ENGINEERG(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2020
Seems the woman is not alright mentally
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Vicade123: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
I'm genuinely mad right now .why would they use Kunle and Tunde as gateman in a Ghanaian movie. What effontry ??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by elazbrava(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
delpee:
Congrats to her. Probably one of the asymptomatic cases. Her immune system must have battled the virus while she remained strong.

The problem is that such people pose a great danger to those around them until the virus runs it's course within them and they're Coronavirus free...test negative. They can infect many people without falling ill.

Keep doing yourself and be thinking you are doing anybody just listen to yourself asymptomatic my a*s
You see a clear show of shame on the side of NCDC Benue state n FG you are there talking anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by Trueigbo: 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
Thank God she's free.

Jisie ike. Kedu ebe ala ya di.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by apexc7358: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 888197[/color]
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by apexc7358: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by jude33084(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
delpee:
Congrats to her. Probably one of the asymptomatic cases. Her immune system must have battled the virus while she remained strong.

The problem is that such people pose a great danger to those around them until the virus runs it's course within them and they're Coronavirus free...test negative. They can infect many people without falling ill.

she was free from the beginning grin
Re: Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days by OdefaGirl(f): 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
Why releasing her if she's still positive......or there's something they are not telling us.... maybe to cover up a lie shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.