Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe (288 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe by owukpa(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
The alleged Benue State coronavirus index case, Susan Okpe has revealed that the last test given to her showed that she is still positive for coronavirus.

She, however, said the health officials asked her to go, having met the requirement of the World Health Organisation.

She made this revelation in a live video shortly after her freedom on Wednesday night.

She promised to reveal more about her ordeal in her medical detention on Thursday.

She said, “Hello family and friends as you can see im on my way out of the hospital. I have just been given my test that I am still positive but I can go that I have met the WHO requirement.

“I just did this live video to say I am working out of my detention and forceful incarceration.

“That is what is happening right now. Thank you all for your support.

“For security reason, I won’t give details of where I am going right now, but I am out of here. So thank you all my fans and supporters I am packing my bags and baggages to be on the safe side.

“I will be live tomorrow to tell you further on what has happened to me. Right now I am out of my detention centre.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YI1aieCPA&feature=youtu.be

CC: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala,

Re: ‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
Scamdemic
Re: ‘NCDC Said I’m Still Positive For Coronavirus But Asked Me To Go’ – Susan Okpe by 26carat(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
“For security reason, I won’t give details of where I am going right now, but I am out of here. So thank you all my fans and supporters I am packing my bags and baggages to be on the safe side."
"Fans and supporters" not " family, friends and well wishers"
She is now a 50 days celebrity courtesy of NCDC.
I have nothing against her.
I appreciate her cry out and media approach.
She reinforced the corruption side of government we all know.
Imagine being released with something she went in for.
Congratulations to you ma on your discharge.
Be safe!

(1) (Reply)

She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!! / Coronavirus: Dexamethasone Proves First Life-saving Drug / Health Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.