Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (287 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / 10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know by lexyking(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Farting, when done in public is usually considered embarrassing and shameful. So many people have received all manner of curse as a result of farting in a public space.

Everyone farts, but have we ever taken a moment to think about the science behind this biological function of our body? Well below are some little know facts about farting.

1, First used in 1962, fart means the wind coming out of the anus.

2,Females tend to fart less than males

3, A normal human being will fart over a dozen times everyday

4, And the air they produce can be used to blow up one balloon.

5, Don't ever be embarrassed about a fart, because it is actually an indication of good health. If your digestive system is working as it should, you will fart. If you fell like you haven't been farting lately, it's best you get a medical opinion.

6, The main component of a fart is hydrogen sulfide which helps decrease any damage to the mitochondria. Which means that taking in the smell is actually good for you.

7, while women don't fart as much as men, their fart tend to smell more because they have greater levels of hydrogen sulfide. This makes the air they produce better for your health as well.

8, Your farts are much faster than you because they travel 10ft/sec.

9, the tighter your sphincter, the more sound your farts will make because they can't get out easily.

10, If you chew a lot of gums and drink aerated drinks, it will increase the frequency of your farts

11, Most of our daily farts happens when we are asleep.

12, termites may be small in size, but they fart more than any other creature. Camels come a close second followed by zebras and cattles.
Re: 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know by Fiisty(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know by FlordFlorez(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Informative. I witnessed that no. 12 sometimes last month. It was sheep. The thing just dey fart, making stupid noise. I had to go away before e poison me with sulphur.
Re: 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's another confirmation of how perfected God's work is. Meanwhile, some will be forming as if they don't fart or excretes... Nonsense
Re: 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know by lexyking(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fiisty:
Hmm

Babe, ensure you give your guy as much hydrogen sulfide as possible, trust me it's good for his health

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Jogging May Not Give You The Weight Loss Results You Seek / I Sell Rapid Covid-19 Test Kit / Covid19: Vaccine Distribution Should Be Accessible To All, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.