Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (71920 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Jonovo98: 7:51pm On May 21, 2020
Go to zoo and disclose that not on naira land
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
PastorFire:
Uncle, shut up. I stay in Jos. Stop lying.

Your father .. In no go better for you .. Jos has the highest concentration of snakes in Nigeria .. You no get TV for house... Dont come at me like that ever .. And if you wan fight i dey kwara for ilorin zongo texaco street....If i no go end you ....
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
If this thread makes front page....i will quit nairaland!!! undecided

Time to quit bro.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Dollabiz: 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
food
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by DigitB: 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:

You just dared Lalasticlara.

It's fp now.

The devil may now cry and leave NL

grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by AsawanaDgreat: 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
Lala's family
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by hardcore007: 8:34pm On May 21, 2020
chygo90:
That's not a cobra... It's a ball python

They killed that harmless creature

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2020
mayorkun101:
Sorry are you in Jos ?? Coz that's the only place in naija something like this can just come and stay on your door step ... I mean WTF
Sure about jos? Try gombe or adamawa..their snakes would be dragging bedspace with you.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by sultaan(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2020
Please stop killing this type of pythons, they are the good type that eat rats, they don't bite or harm people.
Very good for pest control

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by gracevile: 8:49pm On May 21, 2020
seeing the number of people around e be like say na taste people go do in fact that meat too small
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Azii: 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
Every snake on NL na cobra!!!
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

Sure about jos? Try gombe or adamawa..their snakes would be dragging bedspace with you.

Hehehe mogbe Jesus of God...
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by isahsalee: 9:26pm On May 21, 2020
Every snake now a python
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by olowoeyinkule1: 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
Ningen:
That's not a cobra.
It's probably a python.

Lol. I just know say una go eat am.
It's like we don't kill and bury things anymore. grin

That is not a Phyton nor Cobra.
Its called manomano in Yoruba . its always shy during day but aggressive at night when he sees lighting coming close to him.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me
who you tongue
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by sadi78: 9:57pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
This cobra was killed at the entrance of my house tonight.It laid on the entrance tiles.Thank God for Jesus that made us notice it and killed it,thou it tried to attack back, but it was finally killed.

In which bush are you living? grin grin cool tongue
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by sadi78: 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
More pictures
Can this one fit kill person?
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ksmart027(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
Hope you have quit
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Emmaskill(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2020
Pade mi ni'sale ele lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
Bye bye
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Antichristus: 10:31pm On May 21, 2020
Savages
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by mosesbola(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2020
Johnnyhoo:

Hi dear, where's Imose Totowu in Ogun State?

Very close to Egan/Igando in Lagos State...

The boundary is a mini river between Lagos and ogun
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by arewa001(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2020
was it a python or a cobra you killed� Happy killing�
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ceejayluv(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2020
ladilawal82:
Every snake is a cobra ba?
Aswear.. instead of them to ask if they're not Sure.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ceejayluv(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
pls, I'm. confused here.

most of you people posting killed snakes up and down Nairaland's front page, are you people living in the bush or village close to bush?

cos, the last time I saw a live snake was when I visited my mama village in Abeokuta (in 2001). na there I saw a snake at the backyard which had some bushy lands around it.

no pun intended oooh.

I'm just asking.
Majority of Nigerians are not living in major cities. At best in developing towns still very much around dense vegetations

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ceejayluv(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2020
praiseneo:
That's not a cobra and not a python that's a boa constrictor
Boa constrictors are not in Africa. The most common constrictors in Africa are the python species.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Lastmankc(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
This cobra was killed at the entrance of my house tonight.It laid on the entrance tiles.Thank God for Jesus that made us notice it and killed it,thou it tried to attack back, but it was finally killed.
IF nah cobra, the thing for don spit for your eyes. Cobras is fast
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Lastmankc(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Nigerians will eat anything. That's so disgusting. No wonder all different diseases are springing up on people.
Na naija also bring corona abi?

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by PastorFire: 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
mayorkun101:

Your father .. In no go better for you .. Jos has the highest concentration of snakes in Nigeria .. You no get TV for house... Dont come at me like that ever .. And if you wan fight i dey kwara for ilorin zongo texaco street....If i no go end you ....
Chissssoooossss.. See lie.. What about Gembu? Kwara man, na offa garage u buy TV? Haba bros, see lie wey get balanced diet.

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by donMIG(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
Is that a cobra?
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by dantajay: 11:19pm On May 21, 2020
Where is lala animal rights violation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) / Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.