Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (71912 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
shocked
See better meat.
You no even waste time to put am for fire. Sabi person cool
Now wetin remain nah chilled Hero or Guinness and you're good to go.
, when are you going to expand your culinary services into the reptilia department. smiley
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Dididrumz(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
Python python python
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Seventy7kings: 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by 900warriorz: 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
La la la la la...la la la....makes the world go round grin grin grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Georgry(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
If this thread makes front page....i will quit nairaland!!! undecided

OK bye, we won't miss you.

3 Likes

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by itzprezy(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
this is my last comment on any snake thread..
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by BlackDuke(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
That's a ball python, they're not harmful to humans.

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by pyrex23(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
How far
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by DenreleDave(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:

Bye

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by alphacode: 4:57pm On May 21, 2020
Guess who's viewing this topic?

3 Likes

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by GeneralPula: 4:57pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:

I stay at Imose Totowu Ogun State...

Hmm. I’ve been to Agelete before lol. Schooled in Ogun state!

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by GeneralPula: 4:58pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me

Cobra and pythons. grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Premiumwriter: 4:58pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
oboi e don do na
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by blackmantis: 5:00pm On May 21, 2020
chygo90:
That's not a cobra... It's a ball python

A harmless snake.

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Investmentfreak: 5:00pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerians should learn to capture and sell this exotic animals, meanwhile Rare picture of uncle lala

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Blackking98(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2020
Lala arriving to do justice to this topic

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Cj4charles(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] let me just sit and watch
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by PureGoldh(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2020
Issa bigger meat
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
Lol, any thread you want to see on FP, just add the word "snake", that's all

devilmaycry:
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by jaszplus12(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
I would have made FP last week if I had kept the snake my workers killed at the site o...I changed my mind cos it was tooooooooooo thin! Like a thread! Let only heavy weight kills make front page please...
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by kamez(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
la-la nwannem ngwori abiakwala ooo!!!
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by operotimi: 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
lala right now

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by jaszplus12(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
emror4u:
Lol, any thread you want to see on FP, just add the word "snake", that's all

It DID!! ...hello Are you there grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:06pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
More pictures
you Don turn BRitney SPeaRs ba? smiley
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by adecz: 5:06pm On May 21, 2020
undecided
Blackman & Hunger!!

Tufiakwa !! lipsrsealed

As a race, we are just like babies
or toddlers, anything wey our hand
catch, na straight to mouth!! angry

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Okoroawusa: 5:06pm On May 21, 2020
Chai!...Anu agbaa!

Lalasticlala, how e go be? I get a keg of tombo
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by DamnnNiggarr: 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
Damn Niggarr!

How var nah??
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Philmoore20: 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
Lies... This is one of the harmless animals. It doesn't bite or attack people
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Mike008(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
So many snake killings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.