Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (71935 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Fedxwan(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2020
Thank God for jesus grin grin grin grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
If I were you, the song I go dey sing as I dey roast am be. LALa LA LA la lalala . grin
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by thundafire: 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
This cobra was killed at the entrance of my house tonight.It laid on the entrance tiles.Thank God for Jesus that made us notice it and killed it,thou it tried to attack back, but it was finally killed.
cobra in ur write-up and python as Heading
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by BEEFIE: 6:15pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me
here na market...who Sabi say you no come
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ucheuzor1(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me

Who you help?
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by gambudu: 6:19pm On May 21, 2020
Any post about snakes will always hit front page on nairaland undecided
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by SmartchildTutor: 6:22pm On May 21, 2020
Is it every snake that is now a python? Abegi make una free lala descendants joor!
They're supposed to sue you for identify misrepresentation. This is so gross!
Adder - python,
Boa - python,
Every � - python.
Wetin happen?!!
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by akilo1: 6:27pm On May 21, 2020
Lala right now

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Tywo2018: 6:28pm On May 21, 2020
But what's the mystery behind people put snake round there neck.
mosesbola:

I stay at Imose Totowu Ogun State...
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Asquare84(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:
This cobra was killed at the entrance of my house tonight.It laid on the entrance tiles.Thank God for Jesus that made us notice it and killed it,thou it tried to attack back, but it was finally killed.
As educated as you are you don't know the difference between a python and a cobra. That is how you will go and fail a job interview

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by davidtemi(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me
I do
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2020
pls, I'm. confused here.

most of you people posting killed snakes up and down Nairaland's front page, are you people living in the bush or village close to bush?

cos, the last time I saw a live snake was when I visited my mama village in Abeokuta (in 2001). na there I saw a snake at the backyard which had some bushy lands around it.

no pun intended oooh.

I'm just asking.

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Darlingboy4sure(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2020
That's a very quiet specie of snake.

Not a cobra nor a python.
It's rampant in my area.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by ripOMOTUNDE: 6:44pm On May 21, 2020
Emror4u

You said it yesterday

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by bluefilm: 6:49pm On May 21, 2020
mosesbola:

You wrote cobra.

But lalasticlala the Prince of Snakes corrected it to python for you.

Make sure you thank him for his magnanimous gesture of sharing his deep insightful knowledge of Snakes with you.

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by EmzyT: 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
If this thread makes front page....i will quit nairaland!!! undecided

Hope you've quitted already? Snake thread? U never see anything, na one way to Front page i swear grin

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
That’s a ball Python. They are gentle and non-venomous. You don’t have to kill everything just because it’s a “snake”. They make very good pets and are very expensive in some countries.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2020
BlackDuke:
That's a ball python, they're not harmful to humans.
I know right? Nigerians are just something else. These are kept as pets in many countries and are actually quite expensive in some pet shops.

All we know here na to kill and chop.

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by soullacoaster(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Lala over

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 21, 2020
Darlingboy4sure:
That's a very quiet specie of snake.

Not a cobra nor a python.
It's rampant in my area.
it’s a python. But not the kind we are all used to. It’s a ball python. They are small, gentle, cute and non venomous.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_python
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Darlingboy4sure(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
it’s a python. But not the kind we are all used to. It’s a ball python. They are small, gentle, cute and non venomous.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_python

Noted.
Learning never ends!

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by sweetjohn(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2020
You just wasted the life of an innocent creatures
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by karnap(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2020
mayorkun101:
Sorry are you in Jos ?? Coz that's the only place in naija something like this can just come and stay on your door step ... I mean WTF
very true.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by naijanaso: 7:21pm On May 21, 2020
I have asked this question severally...Do the moderators of NL have anything with snakes? There is hardly no day they don't post snakes on front page. If you want to make front page, just look for a snake, kill it, take a photo and post on NL. Even if the snake is a baby snake of less than one foot, you'll make front page immediately
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by PrincessB1(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
grin grin grin

Safe journey.
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Chommybaby(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2020
Lala to dey like this kind thing... angry grin grin

Uncle lala hope you're going to visit...
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Chommybaby(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
devilmaycry:

Sweetie safe journey cos it already did...

The power of Oga LALA
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Chommybaby(f): 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=naijanaso post=89809906]I have asked this question severally...Do the moderators of NL have anything with snakes? There is hardly no day they don't post snakes on front page. If you want to make front page, just look for a snake, kill it, take a photo and post on NL. Even if the snake is a baby snake of less than one foot, you'll make front page immediately[quote]

Uncle lala loves snakes ooo
No be today something
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Braindealer(f): 7:38pm On May 21, 2020
MISSNORA:
Who missed me
i did
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 21, 2020
Baba, na why the thing dey provoke me anyhow... Nairaland used to be where I get information, learn new things, get updated in several ways, have a good laugh when I want to unwind, especially from people's hilarious comments. But these days, it's only snakes, this "celebrity" wore red shirt, that "yeyebrity" started washing her car by herself... etc

ripOMOTUNDE:
Emror4u

You said it yesterday

1 Like

Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Zizo96:

The way I dey reason this Beers ehn....
Re: This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight by Callertunez: 7:42pm On May 21, 2020
angry

na necklace

great snake though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) / Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.